4ChanCoin General

4ChanCoin Dev's have officially been brought on board and are currently working on a wallet.

In it's final form 4ChanCoin will be used to tip dank memes and hilarious shitposting. 4ChanCoin strives to unite all /boards/ in the common goal of anonymous self-expression (however racist or pony-obsessed it may be).

Airdrops will happen weekly until 4/5 of the 5 million tokens are dispersed to the community.

I am NOT asking you to buy this token, but if you'd like to stock up on some while they are available on the market you can find them on the WavesLite Platform.

4ChanCoin seeks to bring a fresh of breath air and transparency to the shitcoin ecosystem in a way that's as refreshing as it is entertaining.

I will stick around for a few questions, feel free to ask anything.

Waves Token ID:
96tqdeGZqT2LCUtyHWGom9ahHSpWU4FnRaRdTrZzYanW

Hey man, I'm new to the waves platform, but think this is truly brilliant, can you give me the quick rundown, how soon will you be up and running where you want to be?

why is everyone using waves to make these why not make your own currency

A rough estimate on a wallet and website completion is about 1 month. We're shooting for a wallet release on August 1st. We really want to take our time and make something functional and aesthetically pleasing.

In order to take a tip on a shitpost or a dank meme, you'll have to drop your wallet address, which is some ways takes away from the dankness of the meme. You'll have to change the entire culture of posting in it's current state. Have you thought about this, and how you might approach this problem?

I guess you only need to get one of the boards involved first, change the culture on one board.

That's a great question.

I think it boils down to the ease of creation on the Waves Platform. Also, when making a Waves token we're also supporting Waves (which I'm super into).

That's a very true statement and definitely something to be explored further. I believe a great alternative would be for people that appreciate the memes or shitposts to ask for the wallet address from the poster, instead of the other way around. I think ignoring unsolicited address is an important step in stunting the growth of a "gimmie" community.

Cryptos are super fun and catchy, I'm willing to get in on the Veeky Forums coin for sure.

"Best Pepe Meme gets 1000 Veeky Forums COIN!!!"

"Show me you ponies, get free Veeky Forums coin"

You can get the general idea, this will catch out if it's easy easy easy easy easy to install.

My biz motto in RL is make things brainless and painless.

how do i mine this so when u retards hype this to even a penny ill be a millionaire?

also so all across Veeky Forums there will be a way to tip dank memes with this shitcoin? because that adds real value and might make me money.

Will you please call it 4Chain instead??? That's perfect and actually catchy. The name is important and currently yours sucks.

No mining available on 4ChanCoin as it is a Waves token. It's only available now by random airdrop / marketplace purchase.

4Chain is a great idea for a name, but we like 4ChanCoin because of it's instant name recognition.

Gimmie community is our true form

3PKXryWeRB8TxQMCTXBUVKFX5pCHKcv8qpb

Please sir, could you spare an airdrop?
3PA2yegnf6USt89DTkwVtDBWb85MjV6jkG9

Next airdrop is on Tuesday and will happen on Tuesdays and Thursdays until August 1st. 10 4ChanCoin per drop. :-)

Great, thanks. looking forward to it!
4chancoin will be fun
Steemit is a great idea but that place isn't chan

idgaf about tiping autists about their ebin memes on a Djiboutian basket-weaving image board

the important question is, can we dumb this on Pajeets and normies and make some actual money or not?

If normies start invading Veeky Forums in larger quantities, I'm sure it will happen. Definitely could hype this to summerfags on /b/.

How the hell do i get this coin on the waves client??

3rd tab,
Copy and paste this:

96tqdeGZqT2LCUtyHWGom9ahHSpWU4FnRaRdTrZzYanW

into the ____ / _____ spot.

Example:

4ChanCoin / Bitcoin
4ChanCoin / Waves

I have transferred some bitcoin into the client but it's taking forever. I think the waves client is absolute shit, first time using it. Real garbage. Get away from it as soon as you can and you'll see success.

Really? That's a drag. It's still in Alpha so it doesn't really surprise me though. Took me about 35 minutes to get more BTC in yesterday.

I tried to withdraw BTC from the waves client days ago and never got it. It is absolute shit

I'm looking for any user who can send me .003 waves. So I can trade my memecoins
Thanks

No waves at the moment but you can get some free 4ChanCoin on Tuesday!

Everything helps

Ask fags at /gd/ to make a better icon first

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums coin is a Jew pump and dump scheme thats trying to use Veeky Forums to get rich over our backs.

He controls 4/5ths of the coins and gives 1/5th of the coins away for "free". Which means from every dollar you stick into this he gets 80%!! The only one to make real money from this is him!!

Without your money Veeky Forums coin is worth 0. Thats why he is trying to dupe people into putting money into it so he can inflate the marketcap and start filling his pockets. As you see it doesnt even have a dev team. This is pure jew greed.

Dont be a KEK and make him rich. Remember:

WE ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY!!

Spread the word. Mods, please delete his threads.

wew lad. Did you not even read the post?

Don't be a faggot... are you that sys coin guy?

OP also made this

Nope, this is the only project I'm dedicated to at the moment. Thanks for the bump though.

Please send Veeky Forums coins!

3PHJaNvcTqTGQrx8UH79PoD4iLUMTLFzqQy