What did he mean by this?

>we are SUPPRESSING THE PRICE ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4082640/Horrific-moment-dog-BOILED-ALIVE-Chinese-villagers-rip-fur-clumps-incredibly-gets-runs-away.html
youtube.com/watch?v=589NAoC9Q6Y
reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i7t02/antshares_client_trying_to_install_root/
t.me/beyondmars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who said dat

>Your store of value is gonna suffer FAR worse inflation then USD currently is.

It means when it moons it's gonna moon real fucking hard.

I'm starting to doubt my ans will ever recover.

same

I feel the same but come on, its only been a few days.

Same. My only saving grace is I bought most of it under 180.

ANS is not for short-term gains. It is for long-term hodling and not the shit Ark type hodling

What is "Ark type hodling"?

But why would I long-term hold ANS when I could hold STRAT?

Shit coin holding.

What did you buy at? Even if you bought NEO at ATH, you will still see big returns in 6 months to 1 year

Because STRAT will not out pace ethereum. NEO has the potential to do so

>recover

How about you fucking idiots zoom out a chart once in a while?

This IS the recovery. The coin was worth next to nothing 2 weeks ago compared to now. Just because you bought at a fucking ATH and are now negative doesn't mean the coin is failing. Everyone was even saying during the rise that it was not sustainable and they were right, but ANS is worth so much more than it was 2 weeks ago.

I swear half of you fucktards came here from other boards because you were desperate for money and thought crypto was an easy get-rich-quick scheme that you don't have to know what you're doing to take part in. Most of you are fucking retarded. Don't say shit if you don't know shit. Just DO NOT POST. Fuck you.

I agree with you and i also know that this is not just "some other shitcoin", but i kind of feel like its going to end up like DGB.

Anyway though, anything can happen but we should brace for impact with no recovery. I don't know if im going to pull out soon or not, let's see what NEO brings, i guess.

So much loss so far, fucking hell.

STRAT isnt very convincing at all. the CEO sounds like a complete charlatan. also the street address for stratis leads to a binary options trader called stratX, which has multiple scam reviews

Ans is cool, transactions so fast they barely show as pending.,

I got lucky and did it right for once, bought low sold at 4am on pump night..it hurt unloading it all, because its good, but who can actually deal with rolling out a dump when u have tine to not risk it..

Anyways, i feel like its gonna do good sometime or other..gotta remember all the manipukation that can be done with few mill

wtf bittrex
Fucking westerner stop dumping our coin
SSSSSSSTTTTOOOOPPPPPP

just transfer it to your wallet and generate free antcoins
ANS will be worth fuckload of money in 5 years because of China

>ark
>shitcoin
Is somebody little bit butthurt because of babies first shakedown?

I hear people saying the chinese government would promote this over bitcoin because it's chinese. Why would they do that? The PRC prefers real money that they can easily tax. They have those export taxes for a reason.

>thought crypto was an easy get-rich-quick scheme
It was until a few weeks ago

The only reason I went #yolo with ANS is because it's just better than STRAT in EVERYTHING. I don't believe we'll surpass ETH, but Let's just compare STRAT and ANS:

Strat:
1. C# support
2. .... uuugh .. that's it

ANS:
1. c# support and partnership with Microsoft for azure
2. partnership with Alibaba
3. Chinese markets
4. kotlin, java, python, go

Oh I forgot:
- Instant transactions
- Quantum resistant

>Quantum resistant
Nice buzzword

It's not a buzzword, retard, it's one of the most important aspects of a coin for the future.

Admittedly, ETH could change the algorithm as time goes, it's not like they should integrate it from the start.

But lol @ thinking it's just a marketing gimmick, fucking non-techies going into crypto, enjoy your losses.

>tfw just made 3 ants

Just started my lamboquest with crypto and it's pretty nice even for poorfag like me, I have 160 ants right now

I hope Neo will be $100 in 2-3 years

could be the price around christmas time if this thing picks up the way it should.

Why do you think whales are manipulating the market so hard? Besides the chinese looking to make profits, they're trying to buy as much as possible.

Imagine holding 100k of this shit and moons to $100? you've practically made it.

Yea, this coin has massive amounts of potential. Keep stacking your ants. We're gonna make it.

I have 8k ANS
I will day trade up to 10k
Then I will hodl until Dec 31st
If I think the project is a failure I will sell on this date

Those are bots, ever since crypto went mainsteam rich people implemented automatic bot trading.

Shit is fucked.

Yeah there's bots all over the place now. Everyone says it accumulation but I don't think so. These bots are making their owners fuckloads of money by buying and selling, not just hodling for a moon mission. There's no incentive for them to let the price increase because it becomes harder to manipulate.

t. eternal bagfag

So hodling will never work again by this logic?

I GUESS WE ARE FUCKED. BROKEN DREAMS SHATTERED SOULS, BACK TO THE BASEMENT AND BACK TO /POL/!

Nah it still works. But coins that are under bot control need to spread to more exchanges or get a big bump in volume. Or for the weak hands to be fucked off

Antshares is only listed on bittrex, i imagine it will go up as soon as it hits polo and others

>hasn't even been a week since the conference
>DEAD COIN SELL SELL SELL FUCKING CHINKS BIZ FUCKING SHILLED ME AGAIN

What are your markers for determining if it's a failure?

antbros, do you have some ants for a poor fag like me?
:(
Aa6XpSMwFM4R3eMUx1EVP3AVoo9maaWSTV

Its on yunbi and jubi, what will happen is that as bittrex falls further below them the chinks will be doing the reverse of what they were a couple days ago and start buying on bittrex and selling for chinkbucks on their exchanges.

You're asking for gibs on an indivisible coin, with a 1ANS withdrawal fee, and that rounds down every time your transaction produces decimals.

Anyone giving you handouts would have to spend a minimum of $15

The order book of ANS is like the fucking wall of China, lots of walls on both sides

Volume coming back at bittrex

>Chinese markets
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4082640/Horrific-moment-dog-BOILED-ALIVE-Chinese-villagers-rip-fur-clumps-incredibly-gets-runs-away.html

youtube.com/watch?v=589NAoC9Q6Y

god fucking kill me this price drop i bought at 500k

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything drops atm keep cool

I bought at 270k and I tought my bag are heavy.

I you have come this far, it somehow doesn't matter if you hold or sell

Literally all coins are red right now, it happens time to time

The price is lower on bittrex then yunbi thats a first lol

tfw bought at 35k before press conference and 27k and 24k since then

$225 invested and down almost 50% my only choice is to hodl

They're retards. It's the same as the ones that say the reason why foreign companies tend to fail in China is because they don't understand the market.

I bought at 80k sats for long term.

meant 350 and 290 and 270 repectively, I bought at 235 a few hours ago and now I regret not buying lower

ive got 30 of these sons of bitches hopefully it turns into something as a newbie whose weak hands caused him to lose out on bitcoin yrs ago

Just be patient senpai. Millionaires weren't made overnight. There have been big dips in Ethereum and Bitcoin too. I know it's fucking hard because I can't do it either, but best would be to just completely forget about this for a while. Then check back in a couple months.

Tbh I think there are loads of people hodling right now, trade volume went down so fucking hard and the drop isn't that exciting.

Look at these people blatantly trying to force the price down...

The whale accumulation is real.

They are trying to get it as low as possible to trigger limit sells. It's nothing to worry about, just dont have a limit sell. Either buy now or hold as the price will rise once the whale stops.

Yes you are right, I have seen appearing and disappearing sell walls when we were around 260-270k

Fucking whales see the potential

the whole installing roots on your computer is suspicious at the 're-branding' of the website is pathetic

well if it never hits 500k again were all retards

lol wut?

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i7t02/antshares_client_trying_to_install_root/

Its just Reddit fud. It installs a root certificate (which no one knows exactly why it needs one) but is harmless in comparison with an actual root kit.

Bullshit they're just pnd gooks. They aren't accumulating shit except btc.

>(which no one knows exactly why it needs one) but is harmless in comparison with an actual root kit
>no one knows what it does
>harmless in comparison

read what you wrote

>no one knows why a potentially invasive root kit is needed
>but it's allllllllright

oh come on fudder, this is not dgb

root certificate

>root certificate
>root kit

Nothing like each other at all.

>easy get-rich-quick scheme that you don't have to know what you're doing to take part in
Has nothing to do with "WHALES" "LAMBO'S" "BUY NOW" "WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO BE RICH?!!" spam

Thank fuck I sold at break even. This is a train wreck.

hodl

FUCK ME

PLS GO UP TO 294k SO I CAN BREAK EVEN

>294k
See you in October

This is all whale manipulation to get you to sell cheap. Keep holding, it will go back up. Watch the orders. The bots are going spastic.

For all you ANS bagholders, this retro coin thing could be your way out. Check the indiegogo page.

s-sure

I'll die before I sell my ants
PROTECT THE ANT FARM

i would like to buy more but all i could sell is dropping atm

How can they have their own bots which aren't part of the site? Is it legal?

Fucking hell

also fuck this broken shit CAPTACHA, Jesus Christ

Fuck chinks, seriously

>He's still holding onto his ANS bags

Meant to say 249k....

what

>Is it legal?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY SHIT DUDE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is savage, what the actual fuck. Bittrex should suspend trading on ans so the whales can fuck off for a bit until price regains some strenght

He's also complaining about the shit captcha.
Straight outta Reddit.

>suspend trading
>price regaining value

pick one lmao

just be patient already

bought in at 400, almost half my money is gone. fuck my life

Hold until you are green at least, it will go up, no matter which entry price you took.

For fast gains join us (not for the weak of heart): t.me/beyondmars

Mate just stop being a pussy. Don't look at it, delete it off your blockfolio, and accept that this is the back streets. Market manipulation happens. Step 1. Feed off the weak hands. And then when that stops being profitable, you let it rocket, let hype happen, then begin the wall phase all over again. Hold the coin

Bought in at 135, 350, 252, and 217 how fucked am I

not at all
bough in at 130, 250, 300, 350, 450
not that order though
im also not fucked bad thing is i could have more ans if i was more patient

Get over yourself

I bought at 450K. $5000 worth.
I then fell asleep in my chair and woke up into a crash.
Good times.

>think 7$ is close to the bottom
>go in 50%
>drops to 6$
>think its very close to the bottom
>go in with remaining 50%
>continues to drop to 5.75$
Make it stop. Just make it stop.

Is there really no more potential in ANS? Not expectind 15$ again but just for it to go back to 8$. Is that really expecting too much.

Same thing bro. Bought about 4k worth at same price, left work to have lunch/ Came back and.... Well. You know.

0.002 is the bottom

not really bro, but when u have nothing and there is a little probability.. it feels better.

>going to work
>sleeping

Bought some ants at 280k. I get paid in a week and I'm going to by a fuck load more if its still between 220k-300k. If this coin sits at 600k by next year it'll be a sound investment.