Sexual freedom destroys civilizations

It results in the spread of STDs. And also oppress's the beta males who are the building blocks of civilizations. It's also morally bad because people with high numbers of sexual partners have trouble forming intimate connections with others.
Why don't people fix this because it's so bad? Conversely sexual freedom is actually increasing all over the world.

well I think it's true that sexual liberation and degeneracy is what derailed the workers revolution.

>beta males who are the building blocks of civilizations.
Lmao don't think of yourself too highly

He is right men can handle sexual freedom but women cannot because they are still programmed to seek violent psychotic males as breeding partners leading to a rise in criminal humans who eventually make society uncivilized.

Sexual freedom is the last nail in beta male coffin because with it they can't control women or how society views them

>It results in the spread of STDs.
Thank God for modern medicine and condoms, then

>And also oppress's the beta males who are the building blocks of civilizations.
Don't flatter yourself, my guy.

>It's also morally bad because people with high numbers of sexual partners have trouble forming intimate connections with others.
Who hurt you?

>Why don't people fix this because it's so bad?
Because global policy is not formed based off your private opinion.

>Conversely sexual freedom is actually increasing all over the world.
Which is pretty dope. Relatively sure someone as socially inept as me wouldn't have had nearly as much sex in any other era of human history.

>"If I don't get girl to like me, western civilization will fall" thread #3975

He's right

Beta males ARE civilization

You cucks tend to confuse /r9k/ omegas with Brian the beta

Betas are those guys at work who smile a lot, enjoy small talk, rarely argue or get angry, and give their best effort. Betas are the cogs in the machine who believed all the shit you were taught as a kid. Work hard, never cheat, be nice to girls, be polite to others at all times, don't lose your temper, study hard, etc.

Very true

Women are biologically hardwired to desire villainous men, and trick or persuade kindhearted men to care for them when they're too ugly or old to get badguys anymore. My father was a violent, arrogant, unfaithful, untrustworthy, cruel, but charismatic bastard. My mother worshipped the ground he walked on, God rest his soul. My stepdad is a limpwristed cuck who she's clearly not attracted to.

>It's also morally bad because people with high numbers of sexual partners have trouble forming intimate connections with others.
or maybe people who have trouble forming intimate connections have high numbers of sexual partners.

Oh, you mean the guys who have always been content to be a part of the machine, no matter how much it oppresses them so long as it provides comfort and security? Those guys?

I don't think they're gonna rise up just because they can't (theoretically) enjoy monogamy anymore. I think they'll keep being the lukewarm functionaries who keep the wheels turning, just like they always have.

No, that's a normie.

Betas are spite filled creatures who are angry at the happiness of others.

damn dude

>meme MS paint pic
>the beta males
>building blocks of civilizations
>many partners mean inability to feel intimate connections

No, betas mearly do as are tell by alphas.

Nope

Normies are typically lesser alphas or greater betas

Omegas are the ones who have learned how harsh reality works from their own experiences but their inherent inferiority keeps them from doing anything about it. Like Chris-Chan if he was actually self aware, or most of /r9k/.

U wot m8?

>tfw to intelligent for sex

mang, foraging freedoms lead to food poisoning, it also makes the berrypickers who are the building blocks of civilizations subservient af to shiny stone capital. I also don't like it because wanting to work for favors is greedy and attracts bad spirits. This shit is spreading like wildfire, why does noone say anything?

OP look up the republic of motherhood.

the center scenario has never happened; not even during civilization.