I-iron h-hands boyz

i-iron h-hands boyz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDwCMxPwJ_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>U B Jo Crys
KEK

> “ BNT liquidators get ETH from the reserve of BNT, the liquidated BNT are destroyed, and the BNT price decreases respectively.” - Whitepaper

you dumb niggers you kill value when you sell, BNT destroy itself, if everyone just hold token price goes up.

if the .01 wall starts getting eaten this will tumble fast. i have no idea why they implemented the wall BEFORE releasing any content that could push the price UP. soon that 80k eth reserve will be gone and bancor will fold entirely

hahaha

This is going to make so many people distrust jews

They're just trying to rush through a law that makes selling BNT a hate crime. That will solve everything

wow so i bought a coin that was designed to keep going down steadily. what a great investment

>Galia:
>We are putting out a lot of this today, the first few days of trading required us to be very attentive to the >backend/contracts/code, now that all is stable (more on our definition of this soon) we are returning to front end and >communications with a lot of really inspired things to share. Hope all will stay tuned and also enjoy the weekend ;)

let see who will laugh last

unless that ETH garbage climbs it's destined to fail

That would/will be glorious to watch

>let see who will laugh last

They absolutely shafted everyone who entered ICO on bitcoin suisse and have definitely permanently ruined there credibility, for nothing other than greed

It's a shame really, I own 4K BNT

>sorry we decided making more money for ourselves was more important than our initial investors, adios

They fucking knew 80 years ago.

Y'all was warned to wait to buy till after ico was done, exchange buys was done, then sell off to dip before buying if you couldn't get in on ico. It's clockwork, buy ico, sell to dumbasses that buy higher after released to exchange wait till dip and buy even more than you had (if an actual promising coin, bancor more promising than most) then once next round of news comes out sell for profit. Rinse and repeat, but always keep the extra coins for longterm

screenshot this, see you later today faggot

allow me to interject that not all jews are scheming globalist kikes while most kikes are jews

>see you later today faggot

Oh so you've given up trying to tell us that the price was SUPPOSED to crash?

Fucking lol. I was telling everyone this was going to be a fucking disaster and I was NOT disappointed. Incompetence, dishonesty and arrogance all wrapped up in one foul little package

no just dum niggers don't know how coin works.

The ICO was evidently a failure overall, you can't paint over that just because you like Bancor

fuck its hitting new lows right now on bittrex. at 116 now. god i cant look anymore.

Depends on what you mean by failure. By scamming standards, I'd say it was a roaring success. How many million was it, per line of code?

Lmao it's crashing on Bittrex. to the 100 we go boys!

Truth coming to light.

IT'S GOING UP IT'S MOONING

my hands are diamond. I feel no fear. I am the BNT holder.

I'm only really worried about Eth dying before bancor can implement the protocol with btc and fiat

WE MOONING

Yea. we mooning at 0.010903.
Faggots

Its gone from 115 to 130. Its fucking mooning. Jew haters and bancor doubters absolutely destroyed

at this rate we'll have to amputate
sorry for your loss

>mooning
there can be no moon when there's an army of kiked bagholders ready to dump at a moment's notice

say no to bancor

I won't ever invest in this scam, for honor reasons.

BUT the price might be pulled down before a full media hype on it, don't forget who you're dealing with.

It's not unreasonable to invest in this.

But remember your ancestors who gave their gold for paper, then their paper for...nothing.

You want dank gainz, you get holodomor, don't forget.

there is only one right way to hold bancor, and there's not enough room for more than one or two small fish

Bancfags still somehow convince themselves that they're in the positive on this thing.

Just bought 1900 at 3.30 when it gets listed on coinmarketcap it will moon, you know it's going to happen...

at the moment it's way at the bottom on there because they haven't got the coin circulation. devs sent them an api though so that should be fixed soon and it can be accurately gauged.

Still 10% up retard

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=gDwCMxPwJ_4

Compared to a shitcoin that's been in the red since launch?

lmfao

>hate jews
>still bought BNT because I thought I could make a quick buck
>drops 30k sats after buying

>
how did they shaft Bitcoin Suisse investors? Back then I was about to invest 10 ETH thru them, did I dodge a bullet?

With joos, you lose

looking good

>gains

should have merged this graph with their long tail strategy

>keep shooting out BNT from retarded smart contract, which doesn't store BNT, just spits out ETH
>wonder why it's fucking worth nothing
Is BNT built by literal retards, why did i buy this shit

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

because you're a philanthropist. Think of all those poor, starving devs you helped save!

They need to change the smart contract, so it actually holds a limited amount of BNT in the reserve, thus making BNT a valuable currency

What did they expect would happen, this shit is built like an anti growth contract at the moment

Someone please post this on reddit/twitter or somewhere where normie cunts will upvote and reccomend

Looking forward to buying when this trends up again. I still think it'll do okay in the long run, but there's a reason I didn't buy in before.

It will be glorious when the first ICO turns jelly hands and liquidates some of that meth to secure fiat gains from their scam.
It's a game of chicken right now.

>Looking forward to buying when this trends up again
buy high my friend. buy high

>billionth fud thread
> still not bellow .01 ETH

HAHA the tech is proving itself right before your eyes. you cackling children. I can't wait until you all panic buy in.

You retards actually thought that investing in jews was a good idea. You deserve to lose everything you put in.

added to screencap

It's going to zero. Worst ICO to date.

Just got in at 0.00116

>How many million was it, per line of code?

>trusting (((people))) who are literally Jews

It's only falling because eth is falling. Blame eth not bancor