This is a severely undervalued coin

This is a severely undervalued coin.

10 million market supply.

Less than $500,000 market cap.

You can make x100 your investment with this coin.

Is this another privacy meme coin, or just a bitcoin clone?

i need a quick rundown on this desu

PROS
>Pure technical, like my original post.
>It's the only coin that uses the X11 algorithm
>It gives total privacy and anonymity, meaning a lot of institutions may have a use for this technology.
>Experienced developers, 15-20 years experience each, one is an experienced marketer.
>Nice looking website
>It was over 2000 sat last week, dipped to 800 sat two days ago, now its hovering around 1300 sat.
>Clear plan and roadmap, also white paper.

CONS

>Devs have been quite silent for recent months, last thing we know about the team is that they're having difficulty reaching their road map on schedule, they need additional devs and were asking people for volunteering.
>Their last activity on twitter was on Jan 10th and it has less than 500 followers.

KURT is very similar with Zcash, if this project gets fully on track, we can see $50 per KURT at its peak.

nice, going to throw 500$ into this and see what happens

Highly undervalued man, I own some KURT and honestly its criminally under rated. Ever other Zcash fork is worth a ton

I bought in. Devs seem like they're working on it but don't care to post too much. Worth the risk!

If this ever reaches 50 I can buy a decent Honda Civic

I can already tell we're going to make BIG MONEY on this coin!
I'm going all in. I suggest anyone reading this to do the same.

What alarms me about the Devs though is their complete silence on social media, i'm a member of the KURT Slack and the last message was the Dev asking for volunteers and how things are to be delayed significantly.

Also, for one of their Devs who is supposedly a marketing expert, their twitter is absolutely dead. Have you seen it lately? Hasn't been touched since Jan.

I hold around 83K of KURT, but i'm hesitant to buy more. The Dev silence is killing me.

where can I buy KURT?

Those cons are pretttttttyyy big there.
Sounds like the devs walked away from the project.

Cryptopia has the largest volume and a decent price. It's also on YoBit but mehhhh...it's on NovaExchange to but the volume is very low.

>Those cons are pretttttttyyy big there.

True, moving forward those cons are what prevents more from investing more than my 83K KURT.

However, it's not unheard of for Devs to remain silent till they have a workable product to showcase and market.....It's also not unheard of for Devs to premine enough for themselves before the publicity begins.

I invested purely for the technicals.

I really dont think there are any red flags that are preventing me from throwing a small portion of my stack in. this could be a huge deal if it takes off.

>I really dont think there are any red flags

uhhh...

just pitch in $5 user c'mon

If you ever need a good idea on what coordinated shilling is, here is pretty obvious one.

cocksuckers I said "that are preventing me from" etc.

The coin could be shit, don't get me wrong, but one announcement from this dev and this thing is going 50x, mark my words. So, I hold 10k KURT. end of story.

Is it still shilling if its ironic?

>one announcement from this dev and this thing is going 50x

What is promising about this coin though is that the Devs seem like they're working hard in the background and don't want to reveal anything till they have a working product.

I think this is one of those coins where once the Dev show something, anything to the crowd this thing can go to 10K sat overnight. I think the devs do this purposely to build suspense and they're likely mining a sizeable amount for themselves atm.

how long do deposits take to appear in crpytopia? Ive only ever used C-cex which has been much faster.

I'm beginning to sweat.

I've had my deposit show up within 3 hours. If you're transferring from another exchange it could take up to 3 days.

You're buying at a significant dip right now, well done.

>any positivity towards a coin is shilling
>any negativity towards a coin is fudding

seriously, you need to go neck yourself

So, i've got about 83K of KURT right now. I have 2 BTC on standby just in case any announcement is made.

Once any positive announcement is made by the Devs, the price of this coin is sure to reach 10K sat.

I'm sitting on 10k KURT, but I might go in a bit deeper. I have ~1 BTC sitting not doing anything for me right now.

It's a good time to buy, but I just don't want to lock up funds for too long. This looks like a bit of a mid/long-term hold.

Do you think anything will happen in the next 2 months?

>Do you think anything will happen in the next 2 months?

Dev's aren't very active socially so i'm not sure what to expect. For the time being it's mainly going to be speculation and the price will go up and down regardless.

This coin is coasting purely on its technical aspects at the moment. Once we get more fundamentals from the Dev the price can easily shoot x10.

is it no nova, I'm not seeing it. what's the name?

Search for KURT.

Buy don't buy it on Nova, it's horribly over price right now and very low volume. It's best to buy it on Cryptopia.

Love this coin

how high will you guys wait for it to get before selling?

Being this coins market supply is 10 million I won't cash out till this coin is at least $30.

That price is easily reachable with these low supply anonymous coins.

>Devs have been quite silent for recent months, last thing we know about the team is that they're having difficulty reaching their road map on schedule, they need additional devs and were asking people for volunteering.
>Their last activity on twitter was on Jan 10th and it has less than 500 followers.

Indicates a dead project or a project on its last legs.
Also bad planing from the dev side, as you only put stuff on the roadmap that you can deliver in time.

Stay away from it. This reeks like an organized pump & dump.

> This reeks like an organized pump & dump.

looked into it, can confirm.

not buying someone elses bags

KURT and pajeet P&D groups have nothing to do with each other, wtf are you talking about.

pajeet groups pumping kurt

>looked into it, can confirm.
how so?

recent charts have all the hallmarks of a P&D

For all you bagholders, this retro coin thing could be your way out. Check the indiegogo page.

alot of undervalued coins have been pumping and dumping before takeoff.

no logical link between anything anyone has said about this coin

>10 million supply
>Under 500K market cap

Doesn't that sound juicy to you?

Can you elaborate how anything besides a p&d - scheme can rise the price of this coin significantly?

This is only for making pajeet richer, as he accumulated last week already.
Dont fall for it, dont buy pajeets bags.

look at the buy vs sell orders, nobody wants this, dat gap

So this coin does nothing new and you want me to invest? I swear some of you are literally retarded. I wish all you retards would get out of crypto so all your pajeet coins would go with you.

thank you, come again

forgot pic

Whatever dude.

It's currently just under $300K market cap, this is a real steal.

what does market cap have to do with it being a steal in your opinion

Read the rest of the thread.

This coin is severely under valued and its worth throwing in any extra funds you have.

>This coin is severely under valued and its worth throwing in any extra funds you have.

It is not undervalued.
It is dying and worthless.
And also the target of your pnd.

Invest money and you WILL buy pajeets bags, guys.

C O O R D I N A T E D

O

O

R

D

I

N

A

T

E

D

GOGO KURRENT IS THE NEXT TRAIN

>It is dying and worthless.

>asks me for information why its worth something

>goes around saying its dying and worthless.

I already gave my points for and against this coin, you silly little boy.

What a foolish investment this is. Look for a project with actual work behind it besides just marketing bullshit.

we will see

when on bittrex

Warning: This coin is vaporware. The devs aren't doing shit. It's also premined, making it very likely they're the ones making these threads.

Look up their Slack, ANN thread and GitHub repository and you'll see what I mean.

>It's the only coin that uses the X11 algorithm
It may be the only surviving coin that use X11 but when I was mining 3 years ago it was very popular,

>spend 2 hours looking for a coin that is currently in acquisition phase
>find one flat lining at 2 sato
>~$50,000 USD volume of buys every day for the past week
>check rich list
>2 wallets contain 20% of coins
If you must chase PnD instead of actual value put in the effort to find them before the price rise. Also no I'm not going to name it and make the pumpers delay for months, I need this to buy more cheap ARK when it find a stagnation floor in a month.

Another "privacy" memecoin like PIVX that will not even pump.