What do you need to count as "White"?

I'm not shitposting. This is a serious question.

Like, does it have to only include Europe? Couldn't White include all of West Eurasia that isn't too dark? Would certain Indians count? What about Persians? And so on.

Other urls found in this thread:

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Kanazawa, Satoshi. "Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?" Psychology Today, May 15, 2011.pdf
time.com/3302251/9-ugly-truths-big-data-ok-cupid-book/
qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
web.archive.org/web/20120329133708/http://www.thegrio.com/specials/life-and-style/study-reveals-racial-segregation-in-online-dating.php
faculty.chicagobooth.edu/emir.kamenica/documents/racialPreferences.pdf
paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/07/why-does-race-matter-for-women/
as.miami.edu/personal/cklofstad/15_mate_choice_PB.pdf
evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/07/white-skin-privilege.html
thebestpoll.com/the-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-2016/
bacalao.co/who-are-the-15-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world/2015/12/10/
femininebeauty.info/attractive-women
askmen.com/specials/2016_top_99/
ranker.com/crowdranked-list/most-beautiful-women-of-all-time
worldwideinterweb.com/1517-the-20-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-according-to-google/
stickyday.com/the-20-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world/2/
strongestinworld.com/most-beautiful-women-of-the-world/
abcnewspoint.com/top-10-most-beautiful-women-in-world-of-2015/
ranker.com/list/most-iconic-male-profile-of-all-time/the-monto-gawe
shoesanddrama.com/top-12-middle-eastern-men-that-are-really-really-ridiculously-good-looking/
glamourmagazine.co.uk/gallery/sexiest-hottest-men-of-2015-2016
worldsmostbeautifuls.com/worlds-most-handsome-men-2016-poll
racehist.blogspot.com/2009/04/more-data-on-racial-mixing.html?m=1/
racehist.blogspot.com/2011/05/black-women-rated-less-physically.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Would certain Indians count? What about Persians? And so on.
From a certain perspective yes. Pic related is an Albino Indian [1/2]

Pic related is an Albino Persian.

But that being said- race isn't skin deep. They may look like us but science has shown that mixed race children have trouble getting correct blood or bone marrow if needed.

Think about the greater good OP.

"White", is an American term for being European/having european ancestry in general. Europeans don't call them selves white, they refer to themselves as Greek, Spaniard, Norwegian in their respective naitive language.

It's a meaningless term with differing definitions, many of which are contradictory. In SA Turks were white, as were Lens, Greeks & Portuguese. For the purposes of doing business, even Japs and capitalist chinks were honourary whites, and yet fellow Caucasians from the Indian subcontinent were not white.

It's a bullshit term that means whatever the speaker wants it to mean.

>and yet fellow Caucasians from the Indian subcontinent

Who gives a shit, why does this place have threads like this every day. "White" is a category that was invented a few hundred years with no scientific basis in order to 'prove' that Europeans were superior to other people.

>polfags

You could try listing more Iranians.

Why do people ask this question?

European Christendom = white and periphery white

Within Hajnal line = incontrovertibly white

>You could try listing more Iranians.
I don't know where you live (America?) but that definitely wouldn't count as white in my country...

I thought the term "White" in regards to race, originated in America as a way to say "Not Asian, Arabic or African". Is that correct?

because leftist identity politics is terrified of the rise of white identity politics so they are doing their feeble best to kill it while it's still an infant.

>muh White country

Then why were Italians/Spaniards not considered white until recently? Why are 'white' Lebanese or Syrians that can be mistaken for Europeans not white but some Greek that gets mistaken for being an Arab is?

>because leftist identity politics is terrified of the rise of white identity politics so they are doing their feeble best to kill it while it's still an infant.
Another autistic delusion. Nobody's stopping you from doing anything.

You have to be a genetic fluke.

>What do you need to count as "White"?
Being hated over it.

(you)

Found the shitskin. Dark skin is widely regarded as unattractive in the civilized and correlates with lower intelligence.

Nobody hates you. You wuz ROMANZ n shieeet.

There is no "white" ethnoanthropological category, only hate.

Why do you talk about your mother like that, alby? You spend too much time in the sun today? Hold on, let me find you a cow to suck on.

ROMAAAAANNNZZZZ

>Dark skin is widely regarded as unattractive in the civilized and correlates with lower intelligence.
Not the guy you responded to, but it depends on what you mean by dark.

Fair skin beauty standards for men here is more of a caramel golden color that's darker than most Euro's. Pale, white skin is the beauty standard for women, but white-white on a man is considered 'feminine'.

It's easier for men desu (and I agree that'd fucked up).

Even in the West you see swarthier Europeans considered much more better looking than their neighbors.

Is this a Pajeet or a Nigger?

Europe is just a tiny peninsula of Asia.

Genetic freaks are not an argument.

I wouldn't know why you keep saying that, Veneti used to be their own thing, then were absorbed by the ever expanding "Romanz", but only after some 3-4 centuries of Celtic cultural influence.

To this day I do not know or care if I'm white, since it's an idiocy based on perception, I will know it only when I'm told, and hated accordingly; for the time being, I'm glad a certain Dream is still alive where I live and WE do not have a history of apartheid like some shithole.

It's you ably. You're a shiny nigger. Nice infograph. Where's the source?

There's a firm line between being olive skinned and shit skinned.

No need to be ashamed of your origins, alby. Remember, you wuz RONANZ n shieet.

>dating statistics are completely irrefutable
>they're also relevant to this thread

Lol. The only losers that care about fucking online dating data are majority /r9k/ tier incels who don't get laid in the first place.

Go outside man.

>Another sourceless /pol/ graph

Aww, the alby is mad.

You demonstrated you don't actually know what albinism is. Then again, you're a low to underwhelming IQ shitskin.

Not him, but it clearly says okcupid. Anyways, what point are you trying to make with the albino pictures?

ROMAAAAAAANZZZZZ
VIKAAAAAANGZZZZZZ

>Indian Nationalist Chimpingout

>Spewing garbage rejected by the historical scientific communities

You have to wonder how Pajeets have such high self-esteem for how much of a dump India is.

That child doesn't suffer from albinism, I've had to study this in a bio class. Certain traits from the parents gametes expressed themselves that way.

Calm down alby. I got you some milk.

Why is there so much race baiting on Veeky Forums these days? How much longer until our daily BLACKED spam thread?

Fuck all of you I fucking hate you

>(((Ok quipid)))

ROMANNNNZZZZ

It's a salty Pajeet. Pajeets are no better than Niggers for how they have a ridiculous amount of self-esteem despite how much of a laughingstock their countries and communities are.

My autistic qualifications:

1) Genetically European (inb4 "genetics don't real", "biology don't real", "evolution don't real", "race don't real" or any variation of that)

2) Speak an Indo-European or Uralic Language (nigger creoles like Ebonics and Patois don't count)

3) Generally Christian before 1500

You ARE pajeet. Albinos are so cute when they're mad. You even get to see their little faces get red.

The shiny nigger is so mad. Why? You wuz romanz.

>indo europeans aren't caucasian
>chinks are because you need their money.

HOL UP
SO
YOU BE SAYIN
THAT WE WUZ

>Why is there so much race baiting on Veeky Forums these days? How much longer until our daily BLACKED spam thread?
These type of threads brings out the worst and dumbest of Veeky Forums too.

Going intricate into history requires some level of time and experience, which most /pol/tards haven't given, which leads to them spamming idiotic shit like this because the only things those insecure retards argue day in and out is being 'white'.

>samefagging

Do you pretend you're accepted by the scientific and historical community?

Is this guy too stupid to realize that a genetic freak isn't the same as being white?

ROMAAAAAAAANZZZZZZ N SHIEEET

VIKAAAAAANGZZZZZ

N SHHIEEEEEET

WE

WUZ

VIKAAAAANGS

"White" is not history, it is mere fabrication, the arbitrary product of hatred.

Depending on who you ask there are 0 to 4 "whites" in that picture.

It's a Nigger or Pajeet. It's hopping on Whitey being albinos to cope with not just its dump of a country being whooped by Whitey by even speaking English.

N SHIEEEEET

>Dating statistics have nothing to do with finding who's considered more attractive

>tumblr

This picture makes my head hurt, whoever made it ought to stay away from biology.

If a woman is of mixed race, her eggs will usually contain a mixture of genes coding for both black and white skin.

Similarly, a man of mixed race will have a variety of different genes in his sperm. When these eggs and sperm come together, they will create a baby of mixed race. But, very occasionally, the egg or sperm might contain genes coding for one skin color. If both the egg and sperm contain all white genes, the baby will be white. And if both contain just the versions necessary for black skin, the baby will be black.
For a mixed-race couple, the odds of either of these scenarios is around 100 to one. But both scenarios can occur at the same time if the woman conceives non-identical twins, another 100 to one chance.
This involves two eggs being fertilized by two sperm at the same time, which also has odds of around 100 to one.

If a sperm containing all-white genes fuses with a similar egg and a sperm coding for purely black skin fuses with a similar egg, two babies of dramatically different colors will be born. The odds of this happening are 100 x 100 x 100 – a million to one.

And Humanities strikes again.

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Kanazawa, Satoshi. "Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?" Psychology Today, May 15, 2011.pdf

The real world is much more complex kiddo.
And like I said, it doesn't take into consideration like population of the area and the demographics of each race off the top of my head.

>tumblr
What does tumblr have to do with this? Are you a man child? Do you not know how to speak without memes?

Feels good to be native masterrace man.

You're talking to a shitskin. The pic was either made by a shitskin playing scientist or a nobody playing scientist.

Studies

time.com/3302251/9-ugly-truths-big-data-ok-cupid-book/
qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
web.archive.org/web/20120329133708/http://www.thegrio.com/specials/life-and-style/study-reveals-racial-segregation-in-online-dating.php
faculty.chicagobooth.edu/emir.kamenica/documents/racialPreferences.pdf
paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/07/why-does-race-matter-for-women/
as.miami.edu/personal/cklofstad/15_mate_choice_PB.pdf
evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/07/white-skin-privilege.html
Listings
bacalao.co/who-are-the-15-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world/2015/12/10/
femininebeauty.info/attractive-women
askmen.com/specials/2016_top_99/
ranker.com/crowdranked-list/most-beautiful-women-of-all-time
worldwideinterweb.com/1517-the-20-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-according-to-google/
stickyday.com/the-20-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world/2/
strongestinworld.com/most-beautiful-women-of-the-world/
abcnewspoint.com/top-10-most-beautiful-women-in-world-of-2015/
ranker.com/list/most-iconic-male-profile-of-all-time/the-monto-gawe
shoesanddrama.com/top-12-middle-eastern-men-that-are-really-really-ridiculously-good-looking/
glamourmagazine.co.uk/gallery/sexiest-hottest-men-of-2015-2016
worldsmostbeautifuls.com/worlds-most-handsome-men-2016-poll
Other
racehist.blogspot.com/2009/04/more-data-on-racial-mixing.html?m=1/
racehist.blogspot.com/2011/05/black-women-rated-less-physically.html?m=1

This
>why does this place have threads like this every day.
/pol/tard are occupying

>glorifying imperalism

"White" is retarded as fuck generalisation that can barely apply to the US.

It's as if you take a look at Southern Africa and just lump all of these cunts together as "Black".

Bloody fucking cultural differences, albeit they share similarities, blood, history etc. Germans don't lump themselves together with French, Portuguese, Danes and vice versa.

It's just utterly retarded, I don't know how the hell people use skin colour as any indication as to the intricacies of a human

Just a friendly reminder to anyone who is stupid enough to post in this thread to at least put Sage in the options field.