GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA̭̗À̟͍̤̳ͅA̺̗͎̜̙̹̞AA̧͚̘̦̪͎̤̻A̹̮̦̜͖̼ͅA̮̙̥̣Ą̺̞̱̯̠̱̥A̞̘A̞͙̞̥͈A̰̞͔̪̘̙ͅA̠̯̖AḀ̻̼̳̥̗A͇̥̮Ḁ̶̩͚̪A̖̦͉͍͎A͍̞͉̯̠A͚͔̳̼͚͝A̗̻͠A͚̝̹̪̥̹Á͉͉Ḁ̣͚̼̠̦̣͡A̪͎̩A̠A͇̦A̡̯͇̞̩͈͚A̤͍͓͇̺̰͙͞AͅA̡͍̭̬̹̣͈̩A̢̞̳̰ͅA̰͞Ḁ͖̟͖͚͚Á̺̻̫͇̜̖͙A͍̜͎̮̭̯A͓͡A̫̠̤͕A̶̰̜̦̙A̠A̛͈A̯͎̯̖A͚͍̝͍̫͜A͉̙̜̗A̶͍A̺̥̭̱͈A̶A̸A̜͎̫̦͎

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/bancor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao
bancor cucks BTFO

The bancmeme followed by the antmeme

EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY

GAAAAAAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Everything about this picture
Fucking Veeky Forums holy shit,you guys are the best

so͈m͎̟̘͈̘̦͈͢eo̻͎̣͍̯͎n̦̣̤̻̜̪ͅe ̰̘̘̯̥̟h̞̫͔e̱r̕e̳ ̗̮̯t͈e̡l̻͚̳͈̮l̼͍s̯̬̗͖̥ ͎̮m͇̣͕͇e̟͔͔̺̜ ̻̼͢ţ̳̩͓͚͍̣o ̖͖in͈̥̝͈̘ves͕͈͇͕t̶̳͎͚ ̱͈͢ì̭̤͓̘̻̥̣n͙͇ͅ jewish scam. ̥͕͘ͅs̮p̮͉e̶̠͓n̬͈̫̠͜ͅͅḓ̷̳̱ͅ ̛̣͍͎$͈̖͚͙̗̗͓5̟̳̙̯̼̫̮0̰̙̥̣̠͙0͍̩͈́0̵0̯̮̹͙0̮͙̫0̤͎̤̘͖0̼͕ ̮̬̻͡ǫ̩͕͇̘̥ͅn̢̯ͅͅ jewish scam.̴̖ ̣̳̝̰͎ͅw̗͙̺͡ha̤̟͟t̥̜̟̭͜ ̛̤̹̯͇n̳͚̥̬o͉w͖͎?̘̗̪͞ ̥̘̳̳̟̀w̙̪̻̘̹̥͓͟h̦̖̮̻e͖͙̟n͇͙ ̝w͇͖̯i͚͍̳̺͈̘l̞̫l m̖͉o͕̙̯̠ơ̗͍̰̬n͍̩͍̙̺?̯͚̬̼̞͡ ̶̯̱i̼̺͕͔̺̤ ̩r͍͇e̠͉͓̻̻͞f̡̜̜̝r̳͎̗͝e̛̳̫͓s͇̹̼̫̞̯̕ͅh̭͉̪͎̻̳̹ ̟͠e̸͙̜̪̱͚v̨̭̞͔̦e̸͍̝͎r͓̞͔y̝̳̫̖͉̗͞ͅ ̴̹̖̟̭ͅ5̞͘ ͘m̷̗͙i̜̟̭̪͓̼n̝͇̝̼̻͓̙͜u͚̫t̪̮̦ęs̸ ̬͇t̤o͇̦̗̦͇̠͡ ̜͕̮̰s̗̠̻̟̯̀ͅe̗̩e ̰̱͓̭̳̻͚́t̩͔͓̦̣ḥ̠͈͙͎a͎̟̙͓̥t̬̱͍ ͙̣̙̼͘it͇͔̭͈͙̘͕ș̴̣ ̝̥̗͉̩̻d̻̙͎͉̙͘r̯̞̳̯͠o̪̭̺p̭p̞̟̪̹ͅe̟̥̘̜̠͝d̶̩̭̯̪̬ ̩̘͜l̟̮͙̞̀o̟̤̞͉̠̺̤͘we̢̱͚̟r̵̩̟ i̢̱͈n̴̻̠ ̵͍̟̣͈̦p͔͡r̴̖̣̰̦̙͎͔i͕̪̭̩c̩̺͔͚̳͝e̴͇

Bancor is the kikiest fucking scam going.
hope it fucking tanks hard.
Sorry bros but that was some illuminati, alex jones tier shit.
we got jewed hard.

S

fucking lel, the fat murrican parroting "buy the dip" without understanding it sums up Veeky Forums perfectly

It was obvious from the beginning faggots, when kikes announced the terms of ico

Just sold. Got 71 ETH for my 66 ETH initial investment.
Still..

this

Great artist

VERY good image ! Keep it up, friend!

I feel sorry for bagholders but at least it can't reach zero
or can it? can its reserves get depleted completely?

Nice meme bro, you could post that on steem and fetch a buck or 2.

>a shitposting pic will soon be worth as much as a banc

No refunds!

it's reserves can go negative and then you owe the bancor jews even more money.

If you invested in this, you only have yourselves to blame. There were sooo many red flags but you were too greedy.

I told this board she is the picture perfect scam girl face

soft looking white bitch with fucking dreamy ass head shots of her floating around, girl next door look

literal textbook scam

Feels good to be a NoBanc.

t.me/bancor

Tell them about it

Now invest in ARDOR and redeem your cash!

If you watch the promotional video, you can see they are quite clearly reading off of a prompter.

Hell, sometimes they don't even blink ONCE!

Never fucking invest in something if they don't even blink a single time while promoting it.

You know the FUD is greater than any of the shilling at this point.

GAAAAAAIIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!111

...shit, wrong thread.

Daily reminder that with jews you always lose.