Are NEETs the closest thing to a modern day nobility? Both are:

Are NEETs the closest thing to a modern day nobility? Both are:
>supported by uneducated servant-class
>pursue education and the higher mysteries rather than mindless labour
>cultivate the finest artistic tastes

Yes, yes.

You are very much alike.

It would certainly explain this new monarchism/plutocracy pleb/patrician shit.

no because they'll be fucked when mommy has a heart attack

>Everyone who claims to hate me secretly admires me.

Is this the most bullet-proof and comfiest ideology possible?

No.
What you are looking for is pampered heirs to new rich, or NEET's who is waiting for their parents company to open a apprenticeship position for them.

In the West, being NEET generally also means you can't partake in education and receive dole at the same time. Which again means your second bulletpoint is worthless.

Also what makes Nobility into Nobility, in the insane amount of nepotism, connection and trade.
NEET's have access to none of things.
That said, its possible to NEET and network at the same time, but most people don't join enough club activities to do that long term.

Dark Souls doesn't count as education and the higher mysteries

That's not a very nice way to talk about your parents.

>modern day nobility
>no social power or power in general

Actually, does sound like modern day English nobility now that I think about it.

>NEETs
>pursue education

Pretty sure that NE stands for "not in education".

Dark Souls is a masterful work of art, only plebs stuck in their wagecuck jobs look down on video games.
I love my parents but I meant the wageslaves who pay my autismbux
That means formal education

Nobility actually had power over other people.

>cultivate the finest autistic tastes

what if you're Veeky Forums moderator?

I wageslave and I don't mind paying money into the autismbux system. NEETs are living the life I wish I had the balls to

In the land of the blind the one-eyed sperg is king

I've never met a NEET with a graduate degree, much less a postgraduate one. If you consider how many people acquire such, that makes this statement completely invalid.

>pursue education
How many languages do you know? What wonderful things do you have to share?

>cultivate the finest artistic tastes
None of this is dependent on employment or class, actually. Nor does free time guarantee excellent development.

When you live on largesse, you're not able to truly support yourself and ultimate disaster is a political shift away.

Honest answer is likely yes.
Being able to talk to women is an evolutionary trait that is obviously needed to pass your genes on. The only societies in which this doesn't apply is middle eastern and south asian societies with arranged marriages. However, with Europeans being able to court women was needed unless you had money (that's where we come in). I recently found out that I am descended from Italian nobility on my father's side and Prussian nobility on my mother's side

WE

WUZ ASPIES

>pursue education and the higher mysteries rather than mindless labour
The first E in NEET literally stands for "education" you retard

Neets aren't nobility. They are the teeming horde of destitutes who depend on the bread dole and will starve to death the moment the system takes a shock.

That isn't to say most wagies are in a more stable situation however.

>implying anyone is safe from an "ultimate" disaster