Why did Hitler say Germany was "Land Locked"?

He mentioned this in Mein Kaumf. I know that someone was occupying one of their major ports. Was the british navy running a blockade or collecting trade tariffs or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

herro?
not trying to create a controversy, just want to know.
(we are just busting your balls asians, we know you mean "hello")

I think he meant more figuratively than anything, since Germany was not allowed to have a navy due to the treaty of Versais and was getting screwed regarding overseas trade.

Hitler? Say something that was completely unrelated to reality? NO FUCKING WAY!

Did the British engage in privateering on german merchant vessels? Were the Germans even allowed to charter their own ships?

Wait so you're telling me the Jews didn't sabotage german factories?

Only by running out the German printing press until the money caught fire.

Or, you know, they could have just been businesses trying to oust their competitors.

This is a mistranslation.

He meant the "ports" of German women were blocked by the BBC.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

What do you expect from a homeless man that didn't have a girlfriend?

>(we are just busting your balls asians, we know you mean "hello")

was it autism, Veeky Forums?

Land-locked just means that your country has no coastal borders and is surrounded on all sides by land.

>not trying to create a controversy, just want to know.

You created a controversy the second you mentioned Hitler and opened the gates to the shitposters.

This thread will become another proxy war for /pol/tards and the people that hate them regardless of your intentions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiel

Yes, we know, Germany isn't landlocked though.

god damn, that bitch is hot!
too bad about her boyfriend, though..

>London Underground
Shame boris is gone but good thing Sadiq isn't my mayor

Boris did alright but khan's mayoralship did an excellent job in the recent terror attack.

Probably figurative, since the British could make naval blockade on Germany and effectively make it "landlocked".

Germany had access to the baltic sea but not open ocean and it was impossible for her to have access to the open sea because her rivals would instantly and easily blockade the small area of coast they had.

He's making an argument that Germany's future expansion would have to come from the east becasue getting a colony in africa was only going to be lost the instant a naval power atempted to take it.

ok so check out this improv map

basically, the reason they were land locked is because britain, having the coolest and most hip navy ever (also the netherlands i think), controlled the english channel/north sea. so even though germany wasnt really land locked, they wouldnt dare face britain on the seas so they had no access to their only open water

essentially landlocked. also this

>excellent job
What did he do about from talk about how we all bleed red?

As an outsider I don't have an in depth knowledge, but Khan being pro-nightlife is pretty important to London's night economy in the current nannying, neo-prohibitionist atmosphere.

>thinking people known what is for their own good
Ah yes, that's why there was never any aids epidemics