OG 4ChanCoin

You guys didn't fall for the ChanCoin meme did you? They literally stole everything including the logo. lol

Everyone knows the real 4ChanCoin is a Waves Token located at:
96tqdeGZqT2LCUtyHWGom9ahHSpWU4FnRaRdTrZzYanW

Only 5 million of these and there is no mining necessary.

That shit pisses me off honestly. At least be original in some aspect. Fucking pajeets.

You can have the logo. Waves a shit.

1 week from now people actually buying chancoin will get dumped on, meanwhile all 4chancoins are readily available on the waves exchange.

The creators will get a mere 1 Bitcoin from the sale of the 5 million available.

The problems with waves is that you need to pay money to use it.

What's the difference between paying a Waves fee and a fee on a normal exchange? Plus if you read the thread yesterday 4ChanCoin has devs pushing to get a wallet and more.

you got outplayed faggot chancoin is the future

Because people are mining ChanCoin? What's the difference if it never hits an exchange or gets locked at 1 sat forever because everyone is trying to dump?

We can >tip each other using the upcoming browser extension

>Real coin vs 1 click waves coin
wew lad, Im already mining as we speak.

Sorry, you're wasting energy tbqh.

Fuck off with your faggot waves token.

How the fuck do you claim to be original? Have you not been on Veeky Forums the last few months. New waves token every day. None of them get volume.

You pay the fee in the currency you are trading on exchanges. Not in waves or bitcoin

These scam tokens have no way of being mined and there is no possible way of developing them. They are literally the same as a 100% premine

4ChanCoin is about the community not lambos. If you want to take part in pajeet pump and dumps that is your own business.

>its about the community
>is literally nonexchangeable without buying waves
this is literally a scam to make people buy waves

The only people who would consider this better than the other project in any way are retards who know literally nothing about crypto.

Or people that don't have the equipment/know-how to mine. Or people that want to support the Waves Platform. 4ChanCoin is going to continue existing with a dev team behind it, no matter what happens with the "ChanCoin" carbon copy.

fucking waves piece of shit
took our niggers

There is literally a miner built into the wallet. You don't have to do anything but type a command that you can find out by first typing "help"

I guarantee the vast majority of people dont mine anyway

>waves token

What happens when block difficulty is too high and people start frying their laptops because they don't know any better?

You may have beaten him to the punch but anyone that knows the history of Doge and Mona knows that mining builds community as people with 0 crypto can get in on the ground floor.
Also you don't have a coin, you have a token.

The block difficulty is already getting up there.

Wasn't a major issue for every other coin that had this style of release. You missed the days of Doge and Mona didn't you?

Is there a way to see richest wallets, explore the chain, or see what the first block rewards were, from using the wallet?
I want to find out if the OP mined the first block and it had like 29 million or something
he gifted me 40 CHN, and if he gifted everyone a similar amount, there is no way the first blocks had only 50 CHN reward

So you list 2 successful coins with a similar system but leave out the hundreds that have failed along the way. I wouldn't say that's a very good support.

In reality, both of these coins only have the value that the community gives them. I think there is room for both, but I don't think I can ever get over the blatant copy in less than 24 hours.

Name a successful waves token.

whoever implements tipping on Veeky Forums first, will get it

The reason I listed 2 successful coins is they are the only ones I remember Veeky Forums ever being excited to mine.
Mint was probably the next closest and that was hugely profitable if you got out before MintPal died.

Just read the source.

Three best non nude photos to give me a boner get 1, 5 and 10 4CHN respectively.

can somebody else do it instead?

The platform was just released...? Hasn't had 8 years like Bitcoin forks.

the new UTF symbol for Bitcoin
Cev5Y6odX6uiQgomR3Ej9RDv2mRwNb9NVu

this this this this.

It was just released and already has literally hundreds if not thousands of generic tokens just like this one that nobody cares about because anyone can make one in 5 seconds.

>mining chancoin for 3 hours now
>found no blocks
>meanwhile everyone else has found 29 blocks

DOA

Your arguments make absolutely no sense.

BTC and ETH also have generic, equally useless tokens. Yes, making a token is fast on Waves, but how does that affect the token's practical application?

What happened the ChanCoin thread? Seems to be 404ing.