Fuck you all

>no more /rgt/
>no more /dsg/
>no ebay, amazon, online store threads
>no more sound investment threads
>no legitimate business startup/marketing threads
>no intelligent financial discussions
>"BUY FAGCOIN!!! GONNA MOOOOOOONNNN"
>"JUST FUCK I LOST ALL MY PARENTS MONEY ON THIS MEME COIN WITH NO INHERIT VALUE"
>"THIS MEME COIN WITH NO INHERIT VALUE IS GONNA SKYROCKET!!!"
>"OH FUCK THIS MEME COIN CRASHED"
>"HAHA NOCOINERS BTFO"

Thanks for ruining my favorite board for 4 years. Im out, you win. (P.S.- Youll all die poor in a never-ending pursuit to regain your predictable losses)

Buy ESP2, gonna MOOOONNN

Jokes on you I have bitbeans!

Inherent * you fucking mongoloid

wish I had some upvotecoin to give, fine sir

Go away and don't come back, granpa

You know why? Because this is the only thing that really makes money right now. The usual biz bullshit is just Affiliate Marketing shit which has been rinsed to death, dropshipping bullshit and someone larping about their secret business idea and how they made gorillions with it.

Crypto makes real money right now, no imaginary mongolian tapestry erotica affiliate dropshipping bullshit

Stop whining like a faggot and start creating the threads you want to see

Also, Dropshipping is for faggots

It's easy for retards and children to get into this ponzi so now this is a cesspool of pajeets trying to make 1000x on their lunch money.

Fuck off buffet you face bloated old fuck.

No one cares about social media stocks and fucking chink outsourcing companies/ dropshipping crap.

Nuke Silicon Valley
Nuke Wallstreet
Nuke K street
Nuke the jew bankers

I stand with Clif High, your days are numbered arrogant FUCK.

Valid. Absolutely but the onslaught of crypto threads is suffocating out any other threads. If cryptofags are here to stay, mods should do the following stickies:
>/btc/
>/eth/
>/ltc/
>/memecoins/
>/cryptob/ (random)
Im down for that. Any other coin threads result in ban for 1 week (by then, that coin will have crashed and will be irrelevant)

Where to buy fagcoin? Is there an ICO? Can't find on buttrex.

>Buffett disowned his son Peter's adopted daughter, Nicole, in 2006 after she participated in the Jamie Johnson documentary The One Percent about the growing economic inequality between the wealthy and the average citizen in the United States. Although his first wife referred to Nicole as one of her "adored grandchildren",[93] Buffett wrote her a letter stating, "I have not emotionally or legally adopted you as a grandchild, nor have the rest of my family adopted you as a niece or a cousin."

What a fucking asshole.

crypto isnt real money you moron and also theres thousands if not millions of things you can spend your time on that actually makes real money. go fuck yourself and every other crypto nigger that has taken over what used to be a great board.

Wait, how can he disown her if he never "owned" her?

this
reminds me of /asp/ when the mangrope fags burned it down within a week

men own women by default

I love memecoins as much as everyone but I want to diversify.

Thinking of buying forex, commodities, stocks, etc but all my threads get buried instantly.

We really do need a cryptocurrency board.

>apply to be a janitor and speak about it
>they don't care

Exactly, same here. There should definitely be at least 1 board for crypto and one for real shit i guess

uuuuuuhhhhh *BRAAAAPPPP* I already took my profits niggeerrrr ye crypto is peaking its getting the Norman invasion ye best get out or lose ALL

Better than the fucking college kid (or even worse, hs kid) threads.

actually this would be a great idea
we should have
/Pump&Dump/ or /pajeetcoinsgeneral/
/newcoins/
/BagHolders/ for complaining

stop shilling ltc

I feel you op, been coming on Veeky Forums since 2010 finally found a place to discuss finance and business with people when they made Veeky Forums last 6 months have been full of newfags and posting.

whatever did happen to drop shipping threads and frugal threads and arguments about REITs and the better out of growth and dividend stocks

this place has gone way down hill. full of people that don't know anything about the actual finance or business world

Bumping. We are meta threading.

why don't you just go to 2^3chan?

robinhood threads only happen on weekdays, stock market is closed on weekends

This is a good idea. If only we had mods

there really should be a split between Veeky Forums and /crypto/. Theres too much shilling and reaction threads to 30m trends in crypto, no room for other discussions.

>no more /rgt/

right, because /rgt/ WASN'T full of "BUY THIS SHITTY STOCK FOR THIS COMPANY WITH NO VALUE! BUY THE MEMES! MOON MISSION! WTF FUCK PDT!"

The place where people would need to go to get a shitty scam to put their money in that could have theoretically made them money but doesn't because they hold like a bunch of yokels moved from penny stocks (which went up MAYBE 20% in a day, and that was a really big moon mission) to shitcoins (that can skyrocket 500% in a day). That's it.

there are some legitmate gems on this board though. You're just a lazy fag who can't sort through the bs

the stock market is an inherently rigged venture, as it's only open for 7 hours a day on certain days of the week and can even be turned off at ANY moment if the jews feel like they're being fucked over. add onto this the inherent unfairness of naked shorting stocks and how the kikes with massive amounts of money can naked short a stock, then have their bloomberg/cnbc kike buddies lambast said company shows there's a MASSIVE conflict of interest built into what we call legitimate "regulated" markets. the SEC quite literally says "caveat emptor" to shareholders who get fucked over by corporation every day.

in short, there's no reason to play the stock market outside of simply buying index funds and drop shipping is a dirty pajeet scammer way to make pennies, so there's a reason why nobody wants to discus said topics: they're a sad attempt to emulate the gains/swings found in every cryptocurrency daily.

Buy bitbean

all the same person

nobody is this much of a rulecuck on Veeky Forums, free market flows through our veins and so shall the threads show this

This hack again? When are you people going to learn?