You faggots have completely ruined the GPU market. Everything is out of stock or horribly overpriced

You faggots have completely ruined the GPU market. Everything is out of stock or horribly overpriced.

I hope your ponzi scheme imaginary internet money crashes and you all become financially ruined you faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MiningPredict
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MINERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't blame us, blame the normies for literally posting their shit so everyone and their brother thinks they could literally print out money from their shitboxes

>those comments mang

It's over.

I agree, it's fucking crazy how not even over the course of 2 months the entire gpu market got anally fucked by retarded miners

Fuck them. Last month I checked there were a fuckton of cheap RX 480's. Now they're all sold out and whatever is left is overpriced as fuck.

this is all because of ethereum

wonder if it's time to start shorting AMD now that eth is gonna crash and burn

Holy shit i bought that same exact zotac 1070 for $450 a few months ago. Wtf went wrong.

coin bubble

can't wait for this shit to finally burst

holy kek I should sell all my cards, I just bought a bunch of 1070s a month or two ago for $400 and under

Who the fuck cares?
Dont tell me you are a degenerate gaymer user

>wonder if it's time to start shorting AMD now that eth is gonna crash and burn

Yes, it is time, but not for that reason.

cry some more and back to the basement with you

Still have not sold? What are you waiting for?!?!

I have been loorking for rx 4--\5-- in China markets - it was funny a bit but also sad. Will post some chat history in twitter soon.

blame ngredia and amide for not making enough cards.

This whole ETH shit will burst right?
I really, really wanna buy a gpu at the end of the year.

if you had money in crypto the prices wouldn't seem that expensive lmao

>that hair

JUST

Reminder to short AMD & Nvidia stocks when the crypto bubble bursts

not in the near future
looking forward it all depends on the successful implementation of several changes

nigger is also wearing sports shoes on the uncropped pic
must be a burger

they will sell you 9600gt "rebranded" by biosmod to be detected as 680gtx.

Or even if you will get actual card with chip....that you paid for... it will be "weird".... with some strange non-controlling fan or fucked up fan curves.

>that suit
>that JUST hair
we're all going to be fucked, aren't we?

Time to quit gayming and go do shit irl my brother.

I've been pulling in good money mining so I haven't sold yet

No man, at first they'll try to sell the air spiced by despair.

Most of all of sellers i've talked forced me to pay viw Western Union or Money Gram. )))

Do you know what it is? Just send them money (like in envelope) and wait for miracle ))

P.S. sorry for smiles

Got me.

Try to calculate amount of profit you may get in case of mining starting from now and price of your card. Possibly it would me better to sell it now, really. I am not joking. And don't be dull - count the difficulty rising.

well there is china-only-ebay.... its called taobao.
you can probably can find some service that will ship from there to your country.

for example i got my cpu this way. :D

BUT
some people really got 9600gt rebranded as 680gtx.

some people got 128 gb usb drives that are actually 1gb that erase old data.

and "hard drives" that consists of flash drive and pair of glued huge bolts inside of box.

and "energy banks" that have only 1 real battery inside and 4 accumulators that are just filled with sand!

so be careful. especially if item price is strangely low.

Sure, i understand all of this risks. By the way, if you are using paypal (or some other payment service with payment protection) you may initiate disput and get money back. For example, record the unpacking process for proofs. You'll loose only your time.

P.S. I've found few sellers that has agreed for paypal but with high enough to be unprofitable price.

well good luck with that. what can i say.

*honestly i hate paypal. they are quite evil.

they can just take money hostage....freeze account and start asking questions that i don't like to answer to some shitty company over internet..... like passport.... housing bills..... such stuff. this is why i'm avoiding using them.

Well, it's better then obtain sand instead of electronics.

i seen story. one dude sold something ... over ebay. only like 20$. and had no ability to get them.

buyer got item.... paypal got money...
but demanded seller to scan/photo of passport, scan/photo of other documents... and scan/photo of fresh (2 months) housing bills with sellers name.

so basically feared seller away without money.
after reading this story ....for me paypal is just money-grab-((()))-site that feeds on sellers concerns.

i bought my red devil 480 for like 210 dollars lmao

>using GPUs to show you jewish entertainment

Good to you, 200$ good enough price (reasonable price)

200$ is amazing price actually.
since "new" rx 580 is just mostly overclocked and a bit tuned re-branded version of 480.

Are there any predictions for the mining performance of the next GPU series from Nvidia and AMD?

I've been thinking about buying on day one to make the most profit.

nvidia's stock is going up likely from its ability to mine

when will those prices go back to normal?

Soon, month or two - wait for cheap used GPU.

why people are saying that?
asics for everything will kill gpu mining ?
again ?

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT I HAVE HEART PROBLEMS AND LITERALLY ALMOST JUST FUCKING DIED

Thank God I bought my GTX 1060 2 months ago. Holy shit.

You motherfucker. That shit never fucking gets me but I almost shit myself on that one.

how much did they go for 2 months ago? I thought the current 1060 prices were still kinda reasonable... obviously all sold out though, kek

I got 6 1060's for 180 each

I got the EVGA SSC 6GB version for $240 at Best Buy. They had it listed for $299 but I made had a price match for B&H Photo @ $249. When the guy checked it out he also saw one on Amazon for $240 so he matched that instead. Pretty cool of him desu.

...and no - they will not KILL, asic is just the next stage for mining.

Whoops meant

i mean they will kill GPU mining.
damn asics =(

I'm not really seeing outrageous deviations from the original price. Yes, it went back up, but not into unreasonable levels

>poor 1080s and 1080 tis actually went down because people were told they suck for mining

forgot pic
cheaper variants are available (or,well, NOT available) starting from 230ish €

My original post wasn't about the price, but the current lack of availability. See pic related.

Blame manufacturers for selling parallel general-purpose processors instead of graphics cards. I liked when my CPU did CPU things and my Voodoo made triangles.

check the used market, it's probably just as flooded as over here

>AAAAAHHHHH BITCOIN 3k GOGO BUY BUY BUY MINE MORE
>AHHHHHHHHHH BITCOIN 2.4k GOGO SELL SELL SELL THROW EVERYTHING AWAY

Oh I'm not a miner, I'm a buy and hodler. I bought my 1060 strictly for gaming. I'll be pissed if it dies and I can't find another one, however.

You mean like AMD's "APUS"? One would think this would increase the video card market supply, no?

And you need to buy a brand new card at full price instead of a used one because of...?

thank you for reminding me of 3d accelerator card days. Had a Voodoo 1 running alongside a matrox millenium. Unreal 1 on 3dfx was the best thing ever, lmao.

Are you a /g/entleman or a /v/ermin?
If you're the latter, please leave.

Because I definitely don't want an ex-mining card, which is probably what I'd end up with. I always buy my PC components new.

Ethereum is crashing, it's worth $250 now. Probably going to crash to $150.

nice haircut

this is what happens when wall street takes over

Did you really believe the financial elites were going to let a bunch of autists and neets take over the global money supply? It was a cute concept, but all that it has accomplished is to cause the real players to step up their game.

but AMD already made their money by selling the GPUs in the first place, you dumdum