What the fuck is this shit

Did anyone actually make money on this? The "pump" was like 100 satoshi.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/pumpstars
t.me/pumpsoldiers
discord.gg/RtTw2av
discord.gg/4jZTrf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My first Telescam PnD, barely but it's still a profit nonetheless.

yeah, put in 0.1 btc at 30k and sold at 50k, pretty happy

t.me/pumpstars made some money on these guys one earlier and then lost it on this one fucking fuck

Are there actually groups for this? I was sure it was just a scam to get coins

Yea I lost a few hundred. Not sure if because I was on Telegram mobile I received the message after everyone else? I had no idea it was that quick of a process.

yea, join this group: t.me/pumpsoldiers

>admin buys cheap coin days prior to pump
>guys guys buy now!
>moon time!
>cashes out while everyone else is left with bags
>haha cya in a few days!.... ;)

Yes I made ~20%. Got in at 3500 got out at 4500. If you don't have a fast computer with a good internet connection don't bother. If there's 500 people in the group the first 150 who see the message have a chance. If you are not used to high performance things and are completely comfortable with the Bittrex trading system, like playing a piano at a fast tempo, you will be stuck holding bags. I think on the next one I'll be able to get a higher %.

why can't that be me

Not sure where that faggot is getting his facts, but they sure as fuck didn't make the front page on Bittrex and they sure as fuck didn't triple the coin's value. It was a pathetic attempt.
If you want to make money and not risk becoming a faggot bagholder buy XEM and thank me later.

Wanted to fucking break my computer when it took 30 seconds to load the page. I have fast internet and everything was loading instantly until I clicked the link. Still made a tiny profit though

it is, they group creator buys the pumped coins before cheap

come join the next big pump if you wanna get rich
discord.gg/RtTw2av

It's a stretch to call these groups pump and dump groups. They're literally just spike and dump.

They mostly lack resources necessary to slowly bring up volume and price in order to attract outside money. If this latest pump, as well as the pumps of other rookie groups like them are of any indication, what you're dealing with is a basic greener than grass group of amateurs numbering generally in hundreds, sometimes thousands of people with 0.1 - 1 BTC max to spend each. This leads to a lackluster "pump" averaging at perhaps 100BTC, which doesn't move prices of most alts nearly enough to attract outsiders, not to mention it's massively short of the amount of resources needed to draw the pumping process out to several days, which is how it should be done. Days if not weeks. These 10 minute pumps are absolutely worthless in every way. The lack of ability to attract outside money means these groups dump on themselves 90% of the time.

The only hope of the people left holding bags is that the change in volume is enough to pique the interests of more people and MAYBE buy their bags from them.

Not to even mention the utter lack of cohesion or coordination beyond the organizer himself tooting "well done, so much gains, till next time!" and leaving the salty bagholders in the dust.

You need time and real money to move prices enough to successfully pull off pump and dump group schemes. Neither of which impatient rookies lack.

"trust us, we'll pick the coin completely at random"
>doesnt pick the coin at random
>picks the coin theyve been steady grabbing for a couple days

seriously - it's like you people WANT to give someone your money.

FUCK! I used a technique from an user here to predict the coin but was too much of a pussy to put more than 10 buucks into it...I had the fucking tab open right when pajeet announced it and could have made a lot more.

Man, where to find the real groups? You assessment is completely right. It was pretty obvious. How to participate in the real pumps? Or even spot them

>discord.gg/RtTw2av
relink. expired.

Trying to guess the coin is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen.

I made 2x gains on SIB, you just need quick hands and to know what you're doing, looking forward to the next one.

How many BTC would it take to give an atleast average pump and dump, 150? 200? The group has over 700 members so they have to be getting closer

its a "never expires" link

says it's expired to me.

Hey user, you share the tip with another based user?

discord.gg/RtTw2av
Reading through past messages and one of the things it says is they don't want max gains. What are you doing if not trying to make money

made gains!! i recommend them

invalid discord link

discord.gg/4jZTrf

wtf. You ask for 40k but it fill you with 50k. Was the book that think?

>discord.gg/4jZTrf
My discord must be broken. none of these work kek.

I just made $2,000 on that SIB pump, these guys are the real deal, official Veeky Forums pump group.

STOP FUCKING SHILLING SO OBVIOUSLY

I very much doubt "real groups" want you to join them. The "real groups" are ones that consist mostly of either early adopters who are now rich enough to fund their group and/or business savvy people who joined later who were rich beforehand. These are people with the money and likely other resources (trading bots and purpose-made algos) to stretch out tens or hundreds of BTC per person (depending on which coins they decide to pump) over a period of many days and all the way up to a month. If you observe most previously pumped and dumped coins and pay attention to the life cycles of these recurring pumps (an excellent example is DOGE), you will see that the sustained pumping lasts for periods of up to a month before beginning to die down. The pattern repeats itself throughout the full chart of many many coins. THIS is how pumping and dumping is done. The small fish (majority of us) are just along to ride the waves when whales splash.

These tiny groups will not achieve more than they are doing now even with more people, because in the end, these people are still on average relatively poor with at MOST 1 BTC to contribute, and even then reluctantly (everybody already suspects other members of the group dumping - history keeps repeating). Your only way of "participating" is to buy in early by luck and have hands strong enough to hold for the duration of the pump. But you never know if it's a pump or not. The game is always against the little investor. The only way you can actually WIN in the crypto market is to take up the top 100 sensible coins after going through each, filtering out the obviously shit ones, and throwing 1 BTC at every single one and letting them ride out for a couple years. This pretty much guarantees you gains. But with that kind of money, you're already more likely to look for these groups instead of blindly buying up coins, so back to pump and dump groups we go again.

it will be extremely rare for real groups to pop in Veeky Forums. They have all the resource they need for their pump. By the time they shill on Veeky Forums, them and their resources had already fill their bag and ready to unload onto Veeky Forums dwellers.

The more member your group has the worse it is for the pump. Everyone in your group is ready to dump their bag at 10% profit making everyone else panic dump. it's a race to the bottom once it starts These shit groups cannot hold.
Real groups slowly pump it, getting others people attentions, getting outsider money to flow in and pump for them. making their coin 10 to 20x. Not these shitgroups that spike to 2x and goes down to bottom.

Just look at pumpstars, almost double the members of upcoming quick pumps and they barely made a 2.5X on ERC, I seriously hope these grops will die in a couple weeks so that people sto wasting money at this.

Literally the most pathetic "pump and dump" I've seen in ages. Nobody on Bittrex even noticed it.

I was expecting Trigger coin levels of P&D went from 2.5k to 40k.
And idealistically I was expecting a Poloniex-tier pump and dump like Pot and Stellar.

Are there a lot of people willing to pnd?

Newbie here, could anyone explain this pump and dump business ?

yes

Then it's destined to fail

Why did he directly post the link, is he retarded? No wonder that manually typing SIB in the url or search did nothing and the coin spiked 10k sats in under 3 seconds. Couldn't even add a condition of some sort to know how much btc everyone has.

Ideally you let the small fish buy in the first sats and finally 5-10 big whales gradually pump it and them dump it from smallest to biggest that way almost everyone gets a gain.
But it seems nobody wants to invent a pnd group for feeding the shrimp, despite the fact that would be harmless for the whales.

How did you get the price to sell as 50k yet you ask for 40k?

>Couldn't even add a condition of some sort to know how much btc everyone has.
no way of enforcing that on an anonymous exchange like bittrex without installing privacy-compromising software

made some money off the ERC pump on pumpstars, now waiting on cpad.farm to fill up

When I opened the order it bounced back in time for it to fill at the higher price.

Pure luck.

Join us and pump with us! t.me/pumpsoldiers

>t.me/pumpsoldiers
vade retro satana