Bought this shit at .040 after the hype train earlier

Bought this shit at .040 after the hype train earlier.

Is it going to come back around?

Don't want to be another bagholder with it

Other urls found in this thread:

numer.ai/
wired.com/2017/02/ai-hedge-fund-created-new-currency-make-wall-street-work-like-open-source/
t.me/PumpedUpKiks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, just hodl. This will surprise you in the long term. Good time to buy right now.

don't worry, just be patient and try to increase your numeraire balance.

Only 1.200.000 tokens ATM and is part of a big hedge fund. Chill and hold, memes aside.

The maximum amount of tokens is also limited to 21.000.000 (same amount as BTC)

Tokens get destroyed on a regular basis, you can gamble these tokens on your stock predictions and if you are right you get more tokens.

If you are wrong your tokens are destroyed.

How can the tokens get destroyed?
sorry, but I haven't heard of this before...

How can you invest in a coin without even reading the whitepaper...

Biz is seriously so fucking dumb.

This coin makes no fucking sense. Its sitting at

THIS COIN DOESN'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GET BACK ABOVE .04

Look, look at it! It's trying but it can't! Get out while you can.

>owner holds over 90% of total supply, that he can dump whenever according to whitepaper
>uses supply to pay scientists, to grow his algo which makes Numerai lots of money, not people who invest in NMR
>all money earned is his companies, not split with the NMR tokens
>essentially all investors are financing his algo, so he can pay scientists(on your dollar) to make his hedgefund buddies rich

???

am I missing anything lel

STOP GIVING AWAY MY SECRET

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw bought at .044
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so youre saying hes done for the month?

Nobody cares people just want to pump and dump in Veeky Forums

and where do I find the whitepapers at? Is that a site?

If anybody is watching, this cc is coming back up....jump in

GO UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I don't get it, the volume is still increasing but the price keeps dropping. What gives? with 13k volume, shouldn't the price be fluctuating immensley?

numer.ai/

The volume is going up because most likely the people who held NMR are selling them for BTC and the whales are keeping the price down so that they can accumulate it for the inevitable price hike.

There were only 12k being sold a day or two ago. Now there are almost 50k. It's the same old boring brutal whale accumulation where they try to brutally fuck the market for every single goddamned dime they can get.

in this thread, new bag holders are being born.

forgive my ignorance, Im fairly new to trading in this market.
But, what do you mean when you say whales?

Lots of money.

people who have lots of said coin in tends of possibly hundreds of btc worth

so in order for a whale to keep a price down, they would have to put in a huge ask at a price that is fairly low, correct? or are they just...idk.
How can somebody keep the price down?

they usually work in groups to manipulate the price to their advantage....usually to accumulate as much cheap coins as possible.

Nigger spotted
You're a retard

Thank you for the info...
so now I ask the question that nobody really has an answer for...Do you feel the price will go back up?

P.S. also, is numer.ai a real site?

christ man you should have lurked more before putting your fucking money something

you know nothing. you shouldnt be trading on bittrex which is full of pnds

Yes. That is the official site.

wired.com/2017/02/ai-hedge-fund-created-new-currency-make-wall-street-work-like-open-source/

shut up and leave jessica alone. she can flush her money down the toilet however she wants.

Of course the price will eventually go up again and most likely reach a new ATH, but when? that's anybody's guess or when whales decide they have enough ammo.

Your completely right for the most part. But scared money never made money. I had to get my feet wet sometime, might as well be today and learn from it.
I appreciate your input and time...but now, another question...What do you mean by pnd's?

you should be at church, little lady. hmmmm.

HOLY FUCK m8's
I participated in a few tournaments and earned a whopping 28 NMR and 16 USD. My algo's perform ok, usually top 100, just too lazy to upload a new model each week.

Am I really sitting on $2000 of extra pocket money? Guess numer.ai is worth it after all.

What the fuck are pnds?

There, is that less lady like for you?

the Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away.

You're a real pal

well that's just how the cow ate the cabbage, now isn't it?

That doesn't make sense.
How much do you have invested into NMR?
And what are pnds

Do you use slack or discord?

pump and dump

you have to make the mistakes yourself first before you learn. its the only way. its how everyone here did it. you lose money and you learn your lesson, we cant hold your hand

the whales drive the price of a coin up and then sell all of their coins, subsequently the coin drops significantly.
as for the future of this coin, it has real potential. it's a profitable medium-length hodl.

Hold on to them bags! Resist the whales!

>his coin is basically called nu-male
>devs are literal nu-males
Pic-related

>2017
>not joining the group literally made for money
t.me/PumpedUpKiks

And how does one join that group?
I don't trust that url by the looks of it..

Save yourself the time, it's just a bunch of pakistanis with a combined networth of .2 BTC trying to dump on anyone dumb enough to join their shitty group.

reported for ad spamming

lol that's like saying wtf is this imgur link. It's a Telegraph link. Learn2Internet

So last night I was thinking no way this things is going anywhere but down but I'm rethinking that now.

lol you were posting this same image when it was up. you don't have shit now son

numer.ai/whitepaper

BUY NMR

Bored of earning yourself money ?

Well if you spend money on NMR tokens, dedicated scientists will keep getting your money!

Second hand deflation via the 19M unreleased supply the lead dev holds

You are literally funding a rich cuck using fancy words,

Who will get rich using the scientists algo's and pumping the fuck out of his own coin using the hedgefund money you guys helped earn him

>whole NMR based around financing A.I
>none of A.I profits go back into NMR

Its being manipulated, wait 6-7 hours.

>being this retarded

>pumping the fuck out of his own coin
see problem solved right there...

how low you guys think it will go? thinking about buying back in

0.02700000s. It's not showing any signs of a clear floor. I wouldn't buy right now.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

THIS IS THE MOMENTS WHEN YOU CAN USE THE MEME HODL

THESE BAGS ARE BECOMING HEAVIER BY THE SECONDS

TELL ME ITS GOING BACK UP

WHO THE FUCK IS DUMPING

How low is this going to go? I want to but back in.

I will wait 1 or 2 days. Then buy into this.

I just saw it being shilled in a facebook Eth-investment group.

The normies will pick up on it within a week.

I suspect this will rise to 05000 in 10 days.

>HOLDING BAGS AGAIN

BUY MORE NMR?

THEYRE STILL SELLING OFF

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHY IS IT FALLING SO HARD
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

low 0.02000000s soon

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

it bounced at 0.026 ! OMG PARTY

BUY THE DIP!

GOT RID OF OTHER BAGS TO BUY NMR

this is a long term hold coin anyway.
expecting this coin to not go up EVER again is fucking retard tier thinking.
have some patience. sell your bags next year and be very happy imo

>long term hold

THERES NO SUCH THING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

THERE ARE INVESTMENTS AND DAYTRADING

WE ARE TREADING ON THE FINE LINE OF ORDER AND CHAOS

>investments
>no such thing as long term hold
you have clearly been cucked hard by NMR
enjoy going all in you emotional faggot

AN INVESTMENT IS A SOUNDLY MADE PURCHASE

HODL MEANS YOUVE BOUGHT SOMETHING ON THE SPOT

I'd buy a couple if my ants wernt sleeping right now

I bought 1(one) NMR last week as my first crypto investment, I'm gonna hold until it reaches 1 Million USD

if you see hype here, its already too late to buy, biztards can fool themselves all they want, but theyre just uppper tier normies

everyone in every thread will tell you to hodl, the same happened with dgb posw and the same will happen with bancor

Of course you are also a biztard user. I don't own own DBG. But I do believe DBG will rise again when better news comes out and new people start flooding in.

The only mistake people made with DBG was not selling the news.

But NMR has no fucking news. Lots of hype. (Yet te come?) Additionally it has a market cap of 1.000.000.000 which is tiny compared Augur. (Which dies the same and has a market cap X3 as big)

The coins are also limited to around 1.2Million.

Oh believe me naieve child. This shirt is far from over for Numer