twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you trust chinese wallet?
want to get some ant/neo - COINS but not sure if i should trust their wallet

BAGS to riches brother soon

needs volume

Sell walls are back, its over guy, sell sell sell

>410k bags

I hope so bud, I hope so

don't move anything to gooks sites for now.
look at this shit imgur.com/FQnsVH7
a fucking chinese captcha?

hahah thats nice.
i was speaking about PC or Web Wallet though

Houston, we have a problem

keep it on bittrex for now

How do i activate the black theme you have ?

am i the only one who only watches pic related instead of chart?

No we don't. The boiling dog has landed. It may go under 200 but it will be a last meal for whales. I's all up from here. Weeks? Weeks. I don't care anymore because it's clear now.

i have a golden dog account.

Web wallet is shitty. I tried restoring it and it didn't work. I didn't have any money in it so it didn't matter. I've seen a few people recommend the Windows wallet, should work fine. You can claim ANC. No reason not to unless the 1 ANS withdrawal fee is a lot for you. I don't have Windows so haven't used it.

Everyone watches the order book, but the graph helps with visualization.

i used linux on my trading pc

I like to peak at the full book from time to time

>tfw bought in at $7 and $6
I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IN AT $5.50 REEEEEE

It'll probably go down again, you'll get your chance to buy sub $6

Is there a fee for putting the coins back on Bittrex?

No but make sure to transfer a round number.

I'm up 50 ANS on my stack with this little fluctuation.
Thanks whales!

I did the same. But I'm selling it at a fair price. Take a good look at that pic.

could be worse bruder enjoy the ride

Bittrex is the cheapest exchange, we will could see a rise before the big dip.

The fee is 1 ANS. And yes, make it a whole number

meh

Bought in for first time at $5.43 gimme the gains plz

MOON BOYZ, MOON!

are you using a plugin to get this color scheme? much easier on my eyes than default.

Guys sell now, there is very little support down to 210k
When it hits that wall, buy back in.

no

If you dont know how to make money in a market downturn, you have no place trading.

I've never touched a crypto before, how do I sink my last paycheck on these ant thingys and double my money

Buy the highs, sell the lows.
Usual beginner stuff, you'll soon learn by your mistakes.

Ants will never die.

Or was that cockroaches?

Maybe they should've named the coin COCK

you need to leave

it's going to $2,

Sorry, is this your place?

Fingers crossed!

If it does that I will buy so fucking much

yes

when is this supposed to turn into neo again?

That is a damn nice pic OP.

This coin is a long term hodl but those whale walls are driving me insane.

volume has risen a huge amount past hours for the first time in at least a week. I've been keeping track.

Thanks user, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself.

Anyone want to spend some crypto on this commemorative statue showing the life and death struggle of wojack vs the ants we love and hate so dearly? it's very rare, name your price.

Anyone in this thread who is heavily invested right now at any price is going to be very happy in the coming years if you just hold and don't give in to the whales. Ignore the fud and NEO will make you very rich. Ignore the drops and spikes and just keep accumulating at all the lows in the coming months. I invested in STRAT from the get go and ETH when it was under $6. Made my gains and moved on, got in on ANS when it was 0.0013 and this will be a top performer sooner then you think.

If you guys are true believers start accumulating as soon as possible.

this shiz right here

Trying to buy more, but can't because coinbase is a bunch of faggots. I had a 5k weekly buy limit on bank account, then all of a sudden they want to verify my ID again, and when I do they drop down my fucking limit to 2500 and cancel any purchase over 1000 because "fraud".

Can't use Gemini because I'm in Alaska. Fuck my life.

this guy gets it

I hope so. I'm really banking on this being the Chinese backed version of ethereum at this point. Meaning the price can easily mirror what ethereum went up to at its peak plus more since China is more into crypto.

how can you guys be so confident? I bought in at $10 and its dropped to half of that, why would it moon again? is something big going to change soon other than the name? I have some bitcoin spared should I invest in ANS or is this the falling knife I keep hearing about.

some people actually research the fundamentals of the coins they buy. these ants / neo are going to the moon. whales are currently working overtime to accumulate as much of it as they can. price is just dying to break out.

yes, you should buy more while it is this low.

Im sick of holding these bags....this coin is starting to give me ripple/dgb vibes.

Is it a strong possibility of it happening? I've already put 25% of my portfolio into it

I'm 90% in
Who knows my dude, get rich or die trying

that's because you're stupid. literally no comparison between ANS / NEO and those two shit coins.

The whale activity should be a good early indicator of its potential. Read the whitepaper and of coarse make your own judgement. Watch the buy and sell orders fluctuate and you will see it is being artificially forced down. It may even hit 0.002 before rising but I personally don't believe this will last for long.

Will three more days be too long to wait for the bounceback? Im trying not to get double charged for sending fees from coinbase.

wtf

very nice, cheers user

Couldn't tell you. I would say you will be safe for the next few months to buy in if this is a low point. The re-branding should hike it up temporarily in preparation for it and then drop again.

With only 50Mil ANS in circulation now. If this as a gamble pays off and could saturate the Chinese market it could have the potential to outweigh ETH in price.

Space shuttle hit the sell wall, abort mission

Can anyone remember if bittrex identity verification says in progress or something. I uploaded my document like 2 weeks ago but there's no indication anything is happening

this meme is going places

I got enhanced within 10 minutes of upload. ymmv

The price is being calculated on 100 million coins

Ok thanks I guess I'll upload again