What Now

Ok guys, so instead of panicking what is the plan of action now? Buy more?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/pumpsoldiers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. The reason why this board is in full retard mode is because of newfags from /pol/ panic selling.

Id wait a day or two and see if it dips anymore before buying

Yeah I was thinking the same. What are you guys gonna buy?

i only buy coins that are pumping, not dumping.

Stay comfy on the BAYwatch because HODLcoins with slow steady grow and active devs are barely affected by this shit.

Do your research and don't panic just because the bull market is shaking a little. Good coins with good devs and project persist.

Believing in p&ds is just asking for trouble. Real lamboland require patience. 6+ months.

sorry I only buy at ATH

Sprouts. The money is in 1 sat coins now. Just like MOON.

We wait for whales to pump ANS to $100, dump it quick and become millionaires. Then we leave the newfags in the dust. That's our only hope.

This desu

I'm all in on CFI and BTC, fucking eth only gave me losses.

Yeah, you buy when everyone is panicking.

except I can't buy. Bots are clogging up the exchanges

Short with 500 leverage

Dont try to catch this falling knife

RDD about to bounce the fuck up.

I can't buy until NMR goes back to .6... until then I hold bags forever

Wait for Wednesday.

I bought BTC at $2700 and LTC at $47

I think I want to die

Whats happening on weds?

you bought btc when it was fluctuating like crazy day by day and LTC at ath? lol you deserve it

RDD will go up

Big news coming for ETH.

New EEA partners to be announced. This could send ETH to $500.

Crypto tends to dip on the weekends, but people don't seem to remember this. Wednesday is the middle of the week; if it hasn't seen a moderate uptick by then, maybe it's time to start worrying.

What do You think guiz of pnd groups? I have just joined to this one t.me/pumpsoldiers

if you can buy, buy the dip, if not, just don't log to watch shit turn red if that affects you.
It will go back up, and if you got to buy something, there's a good chance you will make a coin out of the faggots crying wolf.

The guy organizing it profits from it, you are the main driving force behind his ability to profit as you and tens of other cucks are driving the price higher so they can unload their bags. Thats my 10 cents

>CFI
Yeah me too, it's a no brainer. Going to rocket next week, suit up and don't forgot to fuel up the moonlander-lambo

it's like sending your BTC to me:
15bAvMRGWqkzHsd5qcQJ5jDXyctSFvnoNa

srsly, he just opens up a sell wall the second he announces the pump. if he's not so lazy he'll f* you even harder.

you can look at coins, where the volume changes in accumulation patterns, set a stop sell order and forget about it. more of these groups are showing up, maybe changes get higher. cap the address fellow fag

Finally someone mentions this. It's Lmost as if everyone with a brain is keeping this nugget to themselves and buying up eth during this dip. $500, if not $600 the whales in my circles keep . I bought a ton today for a steal

based BAY is bae

1.Watch a coin trend for 24 hours before you think of buying
2.Get your shit off the exchanges to a secure wallet
3.HODL

This. I always see people shit on ARK on this board because it does nothing, despite the fact that its a 3 month old coin. If you want to make some nice gains, first find coins that are fundamentally good (ie. good dev team, community, and use cases) and then use technical analysis to determine a good entry point (ie. buy a coin when it stalls/reverses on a support level). If you get board sitting on some coins, invest some throw away cash and start day trading.

Nice, what colors will you choose for your lambos?

Aggressively protect your entries if you must. Take whatever profits you have now and diversify into some lower volume coins that aren't getting raped by panic.

SolarCoin & SaluS are good examples.

this.
we're gonna make it, ant bros.

Sit on a stable coin until you see some momentum on a major and buy back in.
Anyone who wasn't greedy would've cashed out of ETH at 350 tops to be safe.

Good luck with your useless chink coin.

>buying this dip.

It's not dipping mate, you're buying on the freefall. Never buy against market momentum, this is trading 101 shit.

The stock market is a mechanism for transfering wealth from the impatient to the patient. So I'm going to wait. There's no reason to sell unless you're balls deep in garbage that'll never rebound. You really won't be able to make much money until you become zen enough to ignore short term changes, zoom out on the chart, and just wait.

>I only buy at ATH and sell during the dips.

>freefall
kill yourself faggot. Price will reverse at 2400

>I know the market

Newfag.

hello user here is your daily ETH status report

don't forget to sell @ 0.1375

>I made no argument.
again, kys.

gona leave what I have to sit and go back to buying small amounts of Btc & Ltc on a weekly basis.
Will reassess where I am in one months time.

Good plan. Hopefully you only invested what you can afford to lose. Nothing more annoying than the fags that come here, invest everything they have in some shitcoin being pumped and dumped on biz in hopes of mooning their way to lambo land, and the cry when they haven't made 200% ROI in 2 days.

seems like a bad day to buy anything.

>posts chart with no analysis or indicators

Really convinced me there retard

Honestly, buy more ETH.

It's going to swing between $260 and $300 for a week or so and then within 2 months it'll hit $550. That's kind of the way ETH has always worked.

Needs to be updated with pink wojak

You really shouldn't be a part of this. Cash out and leave.

This is the PERFECT day to buy.

>not buying the most expensive and therefore valuable coins
ishygddt

I only started buying small amounts of Bitcoin back in Nov, and I mean small 10-25 quid a week range.
Luckily the Btc went up so much, just a shame I didnt buy more, but hindsight is 20/20.

Ive never put in more than Im willing to lose, but that also means i dont have thousands invested, but whatever.
Messing around with shitcoins the last week has really turned me off messing around with shitcoins, but ill keep what I have and play the long game.

>needing indicators and not relying price action

Besides, I wasn't saying what BTC was going to do. I was replying to the user that said we're in freefall, which, as you can see from the chart, we're not.

okay got me. third day here. made a doubling on NMR yesterday followed by a loss in it after putting a toe back in.

you're right though. Im still shit. only had a tiny gain so far so wtf do I know. its just hard to figure out what is going to go where. I just feel like im sitting at a roulette table rn.

Just remember this is only the beginning of cryptos, and everyone loses money at some point when investing/trading.

How would one go about collecting these coins you guys are talking about? This seems fun. Plus I have money to lose.

>yfw crypto dips on weekends cause normies are cashing in their coins in order to go out and do normie shit
ree.jpg

>create account on coinbase or any other exchange that accepts fiat
>buy BTC using fiat (you'll need to verify your identity, which can take some time)
>once you bought BTC, send to an exchange like Bittrex
>trade BTC for altcoins

If you want to get in now while prices are dropping, go with coinbase. They jew you on fees, but you can buy with credit card and start trading within 30 minutes.

Yep,when I started it was with the intention of keeping Bitcoin for somewhere in 3-5 years then see where it looks like its future lies. Ive had to remind myself every so often of this, but it definitely helps to look at the bigger picture when you feel youve made a mistake.

anyone have opinions on CRB - CreditBit?

was at 62k like 10 days ago(ath), sitting at 27k now, but its sort of returned to its baseline and may be on an upward trend?

(the ath may have been a P&D.. sharp spike and a steady decline.

)

dogecoin is making a comeback, get on it!

Panick