How great would humanity be if every single nationalist movement happened

how great would humanity be if every single nationalist movement happened
I mean, communities would have their own culture and live mostly in peace

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Until one country decided they needed the country next door because their great leader needs a vacation home and half the nations of the world are uninhabitable by the end of the century thanks to climate change

boring, but safe

Cultures would have stagnated. A lot of US cultural heritage comes from being a melting pot. Tex-Mex cusines, Chinatowns, nigger music, etc.

Now imagine (because I guess that is the point of your question), if every nationality had a homogenous ethnostate. Their cultures would have thrived (not being assimilated into the dominant ones), but there would be much less of cultural exchange. There wouldn't be a Silesian nationality, which is literally western slavs being subjected to German culture for a long time, which made them distinct. There would be no Bosniaks. Clash of different cultures usually brings change and with a world, that has perfect ethnic borders, there would be no clashes and little change.

You make it seem like there wouldn't be wars for resources, slaves, and people being pissed off.

Trust me user, it is not as bad as you think

Wow, I hate global warming now.
Can't what for the Siberian carbon traps to melt, bring it on!

why the fuck would tatarstan want to be landlocked surrounded by Russia?

hey, all I am saying is that global warming isn't as bad as people are saying it is. By the end of the century, we would have found plenty of ways to get more power from a little input.

>Basques getting their own nation
Not unless you want Guernica 2.0

>China and India collapse into bloody chaos and a total of 2 billion deaths occurs effectively ending the issue of overpopulation
>The Middle East fractures and the Saudis get beaten to death in the streets
>The rest of the world is too fractured to stop it
PLEASE DO IT

Not to mention seeing many of these ethnostates stagnate economically as they can't all be major trade powers with high wages and little unemployment. A lot of them will become like those hopeless American rural towns where everyone speaks the same way, goes to the same religious services, watches the same things and eats the same food, but also fall into an endless cycle of poverty and hopelessness.

The northern Scandinavian native territory/country thing always makes me laugh. It's a huge swath of lightly populated, hardly arable land. Aside from the oil reserves off the coast the area is pretty much useless. Let them have the land, but keep the oil. That combined with their laughably low population, there's no way they can make a working state. Give it to them and wait for them to come crawling back, then laugh at them.

>this mad about the Basques
How's the country of yours, Spaniard? Happy that the superior race is propping up your shitty economy?

what the fuck is that map jesus christ how horrifying

Post a decent picture next time you cunt.

>Let's divide everyone into special groups who seek their own interest
>surely no one will try to fuck each other over
>adversely
>Fuck nations, we can intermingle, like everyone is going to eat sushi and favor liberalism and respect muh societal values
>people tribalize over values
Eh

>carbon
The real threat is the methane trapped on the ocean floor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis

What is this?
National self-determination FOR ANTS?

We'd have more culture and progress, but much more war and conflict.

The globalist world is homogeneous, normless, stagnant, but very peaceful. We'd have some massive global China-tier bureaucracy that never really takes up risk or pushes anything forward.

a perfect world

>Communities would have their own culture
As oppose to now? You can't enter a backwater shithole with 10k people living without everything gets weird, shit gets even stranger when you move from city to city.

There are way, way more swedes, finns, and norwegians living in Sapmi than actual samies.

What a bullshit map. There isn't a fucking Sami independence movement

>Sápmi
Well i can see one problem there. A lot of the Swedes, Norwegians and Finns living up there hate the Sámi, because they are basically gypsies. 95% of what Sápmi would be according to your map is inhabited by Swedes, Finns, Norwegians and Russians.

But they can have a small piece of wilderness there, provided that they keep their reindeer away from our fields and roads and stop demanding the state to fund their reindeer-herding.