Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Leuctra
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Leuctra

>All kids are raised as warriors since birth
>Gets rekt by army much smaller than you

delete this

dualistic monarchy leads to all kind of problems of which were all structural

There weren't even 10,000 Spartiates in the whole of Greece. They only lost because they were let down by inferior mercenaries and pelasts.

wrong, the dual monarchy was the key to its stability

>Sure, lemme just sip that goat blood soup and go hunt in the mountain, cause patroclus wants me in his bed tonight. Next week we raid the countryside and rape and slaughter the majority population of the area cause they could fuck us up if they revolted. Me? A soldjiur by birf. Into de caste like a bug I go. Ally? Fuck em, do whatever it takes. I was barred from the olympics cause I always go for the kill while wrestling.
>perfect systems of governance

>"let's make all the citizens equal, that way feuds and jealously doesn't arise among them! Materialistic luxuries shouldn't be used to measure who gets treated better in a State!"
>citizenship requires you to provide for daily public meals and being wealthy enough to set everything down and go off in a campaign; pre-existing citizens who fail to meet that get .reduced in social rank and rights, invoking a lot of hatred from them.
>almost all the citizens get reduced to debt anyways to a select few

>"a strong and skilled military should be emphasized in order to guarantee the survival of the State!"
>only train your troops as hoplites with minimal amount of cavalry forces (who were pathetically inexperienced)

>"The best defense for a city isn't walls of stone or brick, but bronze and iron! That's why we shouldn't build ramparts around Sparta!"
>make it their first priority after defeating an enemy to tear down their city-walls to make them easier to subdue in the future; flipped their tits when Athens rebuilt their long-walls.
>get cucked when Epaminondas invades Laconia and sets pillaging the country-side, because since they literally didn't have any walls, they had to position all their troops at the key-choke-points to the town and couldn't afford to dispatch forces in a counter-offense

>literally don't have money until the athenians introduce it after the peloponnesian war
spartans were literal niggers

>what are obol

Currency is for queers and Jews

Seeing Spartans were super gay, I don't see the problem.

> let's be protofacist gays with a society that fails outside of perfect conditions.

Athenian propagandists at work.
>Lycurgus in fact took a position different from all of these. If out of admiration for a boy's personality a man of the right character himself should seek to befriend him in all innocence and keep his company, Lycurgus would approve that and consider it the finest training. On the other hand if someone was obviously chasing after a boy for his body, he regarded that as an absolute disgrace and laid it down that at Sparta lovers should refrain from molesting boys just as much as parents avoid having intercourse with their children or brothers with their sisters. It does not surprise me, however, that some people do not believe this, since in many cities the laws do not oppose lusting after boys

>use ruined iron for coins so that your money is worthless outside sparta on purpose
>force everybody to eat together in city cafeteria to promote brotherhood and prevent ostentatious dinners
>forbid luxury and remove social distinctions so that the rich citizens have to live exactly the same way as the poorer ones

Reminder to all larpers that Spartans were proto commies.

>Be Spartan
>Get beaten by faggots

Is this the Gay Fascist Rally? Am I too late?

You're never too late, my unique totally gay, homo all the time friend!

You are poisoned by modernity

Spartan society was monstruous.

Live like a monster and you'll BE a monster
you're weak because you live in comfort and indulgence, cookie cutter

this is what γέροντες told the youth before fucking them in the ass

>King gets cucked by based Athenian Alpha male
How can Spartans even compete?

agesilaus was a gay manlet cripple whose personal vendetta against thebes led to the destruction of the spartan army

>in 404 BC Thebes and Corinth were agitating for the complete dismemberment of Athens as a polis and enslavement of all its populace
>by 395 BC Thebes and Corinth were allied with Athens against Sparta
how can they be this terrible?

The spartiates were constantly cucked by the helots. they got used to it

Corinth and Thebes are fucking traitorous faggot kikes, that's why

calm down lacadaemnos, is your erastes not paying enough attention to you recently?

Thebes is the good guy in Greek history.
>Athenians try to grab all of the power.
>"Hey Sparta, we gotta take care of these fuckers"
>take out Athens
>Sparta starts being a cunt
>take them out too
>become the big dick in Hellas
>no major problems

what about cornith?

Man, I think you forgot about the 3rd Reich with is an ideal national system

proto-Jews subsisting from usury and squatting on prime land

Yeah man if there are jews this sucks so much

yeah haha show antisemites who's boss

>joins the Persians
>allies with Athens in the First Peloponnesian War
>good

The thing is, 300 was literally the most homoerotic movie I think I've ever seen.

Every straight guy I know loves that movie, without realizing it's actually gay af, with all the oiled abs, fraternity, etc.

That's not gay, you're just projecting your own faggot insecurities on true brotherhood and manly virtue

No, it's definitely gay.

The reason why Arab societies are so homophobic is because of how self-conscious the men are about their own repressed desires. When you create a society where the men spend all their time amongst each other, and women are locked up and bagged up like Arab women are, you create "fraternity". The logical consequence is homoeroticism.

If I recall correctly, Spartan warriors would perform oral sex on each other but never penetrate one another, because that would be asserting your dominance over someone else, and they would never agree to that.