Has anyone here come up with or invented their own ideology?

Has anyone here come up with or invented their own ideology?

Yes but I'm not telling you what it is because it would lessen my control over you

Anarcho-Maoism

Pretty much everyone who is intelligent enough to think for themselves.

>believing that you actually have original ideas
New ideas don't come that often. It is much more likely that you merely haven't discovered anyone who expressed your ideas before you yet. There are only a handful off people each generation who come up with anything original.

OP never said anything about original ideas. I form my beliefs based on what I value as well as educating myself on a given issue and good old fashion reason.

Wrote the book on Anarcho-Monarchism

We're offering free helicopter rides to all Anarcho-marxists

he said "come up with or invented their own ideology". that is about coming up with new ideas. you say you form beliefs, and that's basically the same thing as believing in different ideas. I'm saying you aren't actually forming those beliefs you're just adopting previously invented beliefs, aka not coming up with new ideas or a new ideology

I believe all power centers should be pulled apart and have their competences redistributed among more agents to prevent abuse or centralization of power.

Well technically if you form an idea based on personal experience while not knowing about someone who already had this idea, you could say you came up with the idea. Just like it's possible that something is independently invented or formed in distinct places.

yeah, but when op said "invented their own ideology" I interpreted that as something actually new and not just reinvented. I guess you don't share that same interpretation

Yes. It is mine and mine alone.

It's probably already a thing, but I think of it as "Conclusion Nihilism"

Reasoning goes like this;
>There is no god
>The universe is devoid of natural meaning and purpose
>but, life is clearly full of meaning and purpose for literally billions of people
>even people that believe in the meaninglessness of the universe have things that matter to them, are valuable or worth pursuing to them
>human society is filled with intangible ideas and concepts like these that justify our struggles
>the universe is not devoid of meaning, humans create it
>anything that matters, matters because humans determine it does
>anything worth doing or saying or being or believing in is that way because at least one person thinks it is

That's just what relativism is.

National Capitalist

alright sure, if that's what you think it is

I am in the progress of doing so, but of course ideas come from somewhere

Yes, I believe that belief without substance is like rain without water - doomed to drip on rocks which won't ever break under it's pressure.

I call my ideology Super-Machismoism. If I encounter a problem I simply use physical violence to resolve it regardless of the magnitude of the issue.

I tell myself that the universe is my will and stop sleeping.