So after a few weeks looking at coins that could be worth a lot in the future...

So after a few weeks looking at coins that could be worth a lot in the future. Yesterday I settled for Reddcoin at 74 sats with 0.22BTC. I'm surprised more people haven't done the same. I know there was a pump and dump a little while ago, but i'm talking about maybe 6 months from now, i think it could really go somewhere. Just waiting for the HD wallet and software in the new year to get released, then I might see some profit.

Anyone else on the same boat?

Same here

how much are you holding? For how long etc?

im holding 750k i think it has a lot of potential
ive made some really good picks so i trust my intution

>got in ripple early sold at ATH
>used profit to go all in on XVG which 30x'd
>bought RDD right after

Just got done reforging my Iron Hands for the HODL of a lifetime. Sitting comfy with 350K.

until there's news of Reddid coming out, expect it to stay stagnant, and probably dip below 70 one more time.

i think XVG and RDD are good coins still
everyones losing faith though because the april may gold rush ended itll come back though

Got 0.2btc of it at 74. I'll wait till Q1 2018 and see what happens. Don't forget to stake.

I just see so much potential, the whole range of social media sites including cam sites would be a huge hit if it caught on, I've noticed there is a lot of Russian interest, if it got some Chinese interest too that would be great.

I think the biggest problem, along with any coin, is making the process of buying and exchanging back to $ easy. If Reddcoin come up with something to make this easy then its bound to launch.

I see potential long term yes.
Short term, it's probably not going anywhere which is why it's a shitcoin to many broke boys on Veeky Forums.

I'll hold til Q1 2018 to see where I am.

Cheers

sitting on 32k RDD. will I make it?
willing to be someones friend for RDD

RawU98XWKfQBk4uvDiWh5k9fHotrTTjoLt

let the weak hands leave. more coins for me. these fags invest too much. they say they are willing to lose what they put it, but they rarely mean it. successful investing requires not caring about losing.

you made a horrific decision. i hope u learn from it

care to expand?

don't bother. half of all biz posters expect 200% returns within a few days. If they can't get these results, it must be a shit coin.

well, good luck. ive sold this piece of shot for a loss 3 times now, because it doesnt move much, and when it does, its down. this last time i bought at 105, 3 weeks ago. currently its at 71. people keep shilling this coin and saying its going to go up, but i have yet to see it.

Devs abandoned RDD long ago. Please do research before blindly buying crypto.

source?

Well you should have bought at 55 and not at ath your the faggot and not the coin

Well the latest updates on the new wallet and red-id were announced only ten days ago on reddcointalk. I know some of the old software for chrome was made by an inactive dev who has left. Clearly they are still working if work is still progressing?

that's your dumbass buying at ATH retard
where were you when this was at 10 20 30 sats
Devs are alive and working, roadmap is out.
But yeah, please do research anyway

lol look at these rdd douches

we all know they aint going nowhere

someone one post a sharpie in their pooper and ill send 70k rdd

Digibyte was a memed to death, but I feel it can still rebound. Might pick up a few bags in 2 weeks or so.

send RDD first and I'll do it
RawU98XWKfQBk4uvDiWh5k9fHotrTTjoLt

Been holding 40k for a few weeks. Going to just slowly accumulate and see what happens in next 6 months.

HODLING 2.6 mil since 14 sats. Feels good, not letting any slip through my hands until at least 2019.

We'll make it boys

Sure hope so, even a shitcoin like blackcoin is higher in price, its weird Reddcoin is so low at the moment. That's why I've bought. pretty sure its underpriced like hell.

Every youtuber says it's a cheap coin at the moment. It's so fucking low. That's why everyone has a slice.

Imagine if this shit even hit .50 cents

i'd unironically be rich

No one is even expecting .50

Let's be real. How about 10 cents in a year.

The things poor NEETS are willing to do, oh well. Everything related to crypto is a gamble I guess...

At least I'm not a disgusting hairy pajeet though, also I don't have a sharpie.

RYzcjvKhvbSbRYtjpSRqjY1TaHKE7CCPeY

1.7 mil since 10 sats here. nice to see another IRON HANDS itt

>tfw staking and getting 500 RDD every day or so :)

you damn fools
and those hips almost look feminine...

>1.2 mill

Been hodling since May, I see the potential behind this coin now its up to the devs to deliver.

>tfw no one has replied yet
poor user

yeah due to supply this is a 10-20c coin tons of room for profit though

>babby's first rdd buy

prepare for the downtrend ;-)

I'm pretty sure everyone would be happy with 10 cents.. lol
Long term goal, totally possible

Well, got nothing just like I expected.

530K here I'm hodling long.

3 million holder

5 sat club

Feeling comfy even during this bear market

jeez i wish I got in that early. I'm looking forward to the new wallet.

How is everyone doing with staking?
How can I increase the rate ?