I don't wanna go all /pol/ on people

but I took a look at Wikipedia's articles about Russian oligarchs and what do you know, at least half of them appear to be Jewish despite the fact that Jews are a small minority in Russia.

Alright, what gives? How does this keep happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Relevant:
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1

>of the seven oligarchs who controlled 50% of Russia's economy during the 1990s, six were Jewish: Berezovsky, Vladimir Guzinsky, Alexander Smolensky, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Mikhail Friedman and Valery Malkin. That fact is incontestable - but it is the result not of some grand conspiracy, but of the way the Soviet Union restricted Jews' ability to assimilate and rise up in society. While ethnic Slavs dominated all the best career slots in the highly bureaucratised official society, Jews who wanted to get ahead were forced into the black market economy. When communism collapsed and the black market was legalised as free market capitalism, the Jewish entrepreneurs had a head start.

Can someone who is familiar with Russian/Soviet history tell me if this is accurate?

>how are a minority a minority
Because they worked hard, Jews have a very harsh work ethic being told it's never good enough, unlike Americans who are content with a C

Its simple. They are the master race. They are superior.

Lots of Jewish people live in Europe.

Next question?

Not seeing the logic there, there also aren't really many jews in europe.

High IQ and nepotism.
DESU

discrimination of jews predates to early feudal era
they cant own land thus cannot become nobility
they obviously not too eager to become peasants

that leaves the merchant class open to them, trading, business which eventually becomes the hotbed of intellectual work, lawyers, doctors and so on

the reason its noticeable now is because those professions are highly regarded nowadays, previously it meant moving down on the social ladder if you couldnt keep your special rights as a noble and became a lowly trader

Nope, lots of Jewish people lived in Poland and USSR, but all Russian speaking Jews escaped to the West during 70-90s like rats from sinking ship.

25-year rule.

Naturalization act of 1964

They have a culture which values financial success.

Slavs have a culture which values being a coal miner, steel mill or construction worker.

Slavs make no attempts at becoming rich as they enjoy and desire physical work and if they don't they enjoy crime.

Russian aristocracy was Tatar and German.

I don't know what you mean by this.

>Slavs have a culture which values being a coal miner, steel mill or construction worker.
>Slavs make no attempts at becoming rich as they enjoy and desire physical work

Seems a bit hard to believe... you're making Slavs seem like a "noble savage" sort of myth.

Edge case... 25 years ago is 1992, so technically the emergence of the oligarchs in the late Soviet and immediate post-Soviet period can be discussed.

You're out of touch with reality if you believe otherwise.

Do you think Slaivc fathers tell their sons
"Igor, study hard and become an investment banker"

No, they don't care at all about that. A steel mill is a Slavs paradise.

>A steel mill is a Slavs paradise.

You've gotta be kidding me. What are you basing this on?

Familiarity with Slavs.
Anyway you can just fuck off back to /pol/ if you don't want serious replies instead of racist ones.

Haha you just racially stereotyped all slavs and actually denigrated them.

How can you claim not to be a frothing anti-slavic racist right now?

>a slav paradise is the steel mill
>a black paradise is the ghetto

You fucking idiot.
It's a matter of culture not race and yes the truth is that African Americans idolize the ghetto lifestyle, drug dealers and street rappers.