Why were and are Asians historically so inclined to totalitarianism as opposed to Africans who are more individualistic...

Why were and are Asians historically so inclined to totalitarianism as opposed to Africans who are more individualistic?

Why do they like to abdicate their free will and freedom to a more powerful individual and become a hivemind?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalitarianism#Differences_between_authoritarian_and_totalitarian_regimes
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the actual fuck are you talking about?
Africa has always had dictators

You can't have Confucian filial piety if you don't know who your father is.

Do you even fucking know what totalitarianism is, you god damn idiot? It's not the same thing as a dictatorship.

In totalitarianism the government controls everything and they even want to control your behavior and thoughts and everything that is different gets eradicated. There were maybe only 5-10 such regimes in history. North Korea is just a really good modern example.

Africa has tons of dictators like Mugabe and they've always had warlords. Also i thought that was an MST3K pic from the thumbnail.

Africans just didn't have the cultural drive to put themselves into it.
Nothing to do with individualism as Africans are still an inherently tribal people.

>Mugabe, Papa Doc, Gaddafi, Idi Amin and countless other dictators never tried to control their people's thoughts

>Totalitarianism is a political system in which the state recognizes no limits to its authority and strives to regulate every aspect of public and private life wherever feasible. A distinctive feature of totalitarian governments is an "elaborate ideology, a set of ideas that gives meaning and direction to the whole society".
Did those dictators really have an elaborate ideology?

Africans are too narcissistic and stupid for totalitarianism to work.

It actually requires self-sacrifice. And gratitude. The former requires the latter. Blacks have neither.

t. Chang Kong Chang

African dictators can't create efficient societies but they can create ones where they rule for decades through violent extermination of opposition. This is still totalitarianism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalitarianism#Differences_between_authoritarian_and_totalitarian_regimes

>semantics

Who gives a shit? Authoritarianism isn't "individualist totalitarianism".

>as opposed to Africans who are more individualistic?
Lol wut, Niggers were dictators to their kingdoms.

It's not semantics.

Catholicism is authoritarian
ISIS is totalitarian
Scientology is totalitarian

If you can't see the difference you need to kill yourself.

Makes no difference idiot. OP is still massively full of shit.
Africans aren't individualistic. African dictators have murdered non-conformists by the hundreds of thousands so clearly this imaginary individualism isn't the key concept that prevented more efficient totalitarianism.

Africans don't have nukes either but NK does. Hmmm...

You just proved that they are.

If they weren't individualistic you wouldn't need to murder that many.

Checkmate

Do you understand that the Chinese and NK have also murdered people who thought wrong, right?

Of course you don't fucking retard.

Dictators in Africa don't want to change the world idiot

>Why were and are Asians historically so inclined to totalitarianism
Meanwhile centuries earlier
>THE EMPEROR/SHOGUNATE IS NOT FULFILLING HIS DUTY TO THE PEOPLE. I SAY WE BRING THEM DOWN
>*popular uprising intensifies*

>Africans
>individualistic
Tribal societies are highly collective. There's nothing "individualistic" about that, only that it is less individualistic than totalitarianism, another form of collectivism.

Op said afticans not african americans

Look up some immigration stats. African immigrants do better in the usa than any other group.

I dated a sudanese girl. All her 5 siblings were honor roll students, but unlike asians, they were also athletes lol.

>only that it is less individualistic than totalitarianism
>less individualistic
I meant "more individualstic".

Pretty sure Idi Amin Dada's dictatorship fits the bill of being totalitarian.

Also, Muhammad Siad Barre in Somalia was Communist.

totalitarianism and individualism aren't exclusive

Were?

AFAIK most Asians used to live in Monarchies, and monarchies aren't totalitarian.

Japan lived in a Military Dictatorship.

Absolute monarchies are.

The only absolute Monarchy in East Asian history was the Qin Dynasty.

>Imperial Japan wasn't an absolute monarchy

lul

>JAPANESE EMPEROR
>RULING
KEEEEEEEEEK

Cute b8

Gaddafi yes. See his little green books, blatant rip off of Mao's red book.

>lul
>kek
>b8

Kill yourselves memetards.

Asians are insectoid hiveminds OP, like the Undead
but white people despite having lower iq on avg have bigger hearts and this is how they will defeat the asian menace in the end

earth is like Azeroth and every race has it's special powers
blacks are like orcs

>LOOK MOM I'M ACTUALLY RULING
Gets imprisoned.
>LOOK MOM I'M ACTUALLY RULING.
Figurehead by reformist lords.

What is the power of blacks though?

Africa is the most starving, corrupt, war-torn, ignorant, superstitious, cannibalistic, genocidal piece of shit in human existence.

I'm not sure I understand OP

Africans are generally group focused. Everyone has a certain place in the village. And your behavior is judged according to how beneficial or malevolent it is towards society. Individuals matter, but not as much as the family and community.

>Look up some immigration stats. African immigrants do better in the usa than any other group.
self-selected. theyre the cream of the crop of their countries, not representative of their country's average.

>I dated a sudanese girl. All her 5 siblings were honor roll students, but unlike asians, they were also athletes lol.
north or south sudanese? north sudanese are more brown than black but south sudanese are ink black nilotics

In our defense, poos starve at a higher rate than we do. Corruption is definitely a big issue but not really where I'm from. Cannibalism was largely restricted to the upper congo basin, Liberia being a bizarre exception. And genocide? Sand people & Slavs are better at it.

Not particularly. My dad was born in a hut out in the bush and helped grow cocoa until he had the money to go to school, fly to america, start a taxi business, and fly my mother over.

>corruption is a big issue buuuut....
>cannibalism was there buuut...
>liberia is bizarre buuut...
>but they starve more!

Most recent genocides:
>Genocide in Yugoslavia: 2000 dead
>genocide in Rwanda: almost a million dead

I'm totally not convinced.

>My dad was born in a hut out in the bush and helped grow cocoa until he had the money to go to school, fly to america, start a taxi business, and fly my mother over.
yeah thats self-selection. only the most driven and smartest do what your dad did.

I made solid points towards the initial assertions and will stand by them

:3

I mean he had help from the community that's been growing in America since the 80's. We help sponsor each other and arrange jobs.

Why did the Africans never try to unite and become a world power?

There is Pan-germanism
There is Pan-Slavism
There is anglo-americanism

But nothing similar in Africa.

Pan movements are all shit and have never amounted to anything; pan-africanism is no different

I have always heard the argument is that for reasons unknown the non government forces like religion were never able to develop independently of strong governmental control in China. Thus nothing really held back the Chinese government. Everyone else just copied the Chinese system.

But they have. The world you see today was created because England and the US cooperated and fought together against Hitler.

If they were Africans none of them would have given a crap about the other.

Asians hate other Asians.
Africans maybe too, I don't know.
But Americans like Canadians, Australians etc...

I wonder why that is.

>Pan-Anything

Literally only autistic people on the internet do this

>Why did the Africans never try to unite and become a world power?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

blacks have too high testosterone levels. this makes cooperation difficult because of squabbling and infighting. they cant even keep a modern city together, let alone become a world power.

cooperation isnt the same as a pan-movement.

>self-selected. theyre the cream of the crop of their countries, not representative of their country's average.
But user, socioeconomic strata, family culture, and sample size don't matter in intelligence. Only superior ubermench genes!

Good genes and high income correlate.

This is some hardcore reductionism.

Not sure you can make any actual informative and good statements when you know jackshit about either.

>But Americans like Canadians, Australians etc...

Never been on /int/ huh?

Where they not bitching that he was not up in their business enough though?

>Look up some immigration stats. African immigrants do better in the usa than any other group.
No, the richest (median) group in the US is Indians. While the most powerful and influential is Jews,

>I mean he had help from the community that's been growing in America since the 80's. We help sponsor each other and arrange jobs.
That does not change the fact that it's self-selection.

You need better race realism, it's not testosterone levels. That is a weak predictor of criminality, even by sociological standards.

It's impulse control. Rushtons k/r-selection theory needs to be replace with the hunter/gatherer vs agricultural model, to which extend did a group evolve to adapt to one or the other,

They're insect people who don't believe in (I)ndividualism but that they are all part of the one and have to fulfill the mandate of the heavens by obeying those above them. There is no room for personality.

Because no one fucking conquered huge swathes of territory. Helps a lot when you were conquered by a single culture at one point. Unifies language making cooperation easier versus with the thousands of dialects they have.

Also mediterranean civilizations had the added benefit of being able to work off one another. When one collapsed not everything was lost as the geography of the area allowed knowledge to pass through relatively easily.

Didn't work out that way so much for a region of the world walled off by a desert the size of the USA and carpeted by dense jungle and even more desert.

>While the most powerful and influential is Jews.

[Citation needed]