Why do all leftists believe this?

Why do all leftists believe this?

what about the irish?
what about the italians?
do these people not know any history?
black slaves were literally sold by black people from africa, it was their currency for trade or some shit idk

>black slaves pushing down the wages of poor whites benefits whites

Should this board be about finding insane twitter posts and viralling them here for further comment?

What is OP's endgame? Veeky Forums as an extension of twitter?

What confuses me is that midle easterns and africans benefitted from slavery too so why dont they feel bad.

>what about the irish?
>what about the italians?

what about them?....irish slavery is a myth, and while both groups experienced marginilasation they did for a much shorter time and were both able to be viewed as white in time

wheras blacks arived in america as slaves and only historicaly recently gained what is close to equal rights.....and also its worth noting that while yes, africans sold africans, the chatal slavery of the americas was far worse than what wennt on in africa and its likley that those doing the selling had no idea, not that this exonerates them, but it also doesnt exonerate america or europe

I could start way back at marx and tell you the beginnings of the fall of the west or I can just tell you modern society creates weak men.

They only see people as groups not individuals, alt right is like this too.

They suffer most from it.

They are muslim, they are allowed to oppress non-believers

>middle east
>suffered from slavery
explain.

>black slaves were literally sold by black people from africa
Because of Europeans, and then they decided to cut out the middle man.

Why do all these people look the same?
Big head, pencil neck, black thick glassess, balding, bearded.
Also I love how he in all likelihood thinks he's saying something dangerous, something very risky, like "hell I might lose social capital for this but it has to be said!".

>all leftists
>i found a stupid post on twitter (from 2015)
i can find you thousands of posts from people wanting to openly genocide blacks

there's retards on both sides of left and right

>wanting to openly genocide blacks
If my people were disproportionately killed by another group of people I would consider genociding that other group of people too.

>cut out the middle man

Wrong

let's weight things a little
one is a race that has a higher crime rate on average, it isn't about a group fighting another in a coordinated manner, it's mostly criminals who are a tiny minority among the group you are targeting

the other is basically advocating genocide based on race, not on who is a criminal and who isn't

you are simply no better than the guy in the OP, you should probably cap yourself and make a thread with the cap

Because leftists are stupid, otherwise they wouldn't be leftists.

No-one comes to such a self-loathing state by himself, this guy is the victim of years of psychological bulling and conditioning to bring him to this state.

Alt right, its just a counter movement to indentity politics, which truly is cancer

I said consider, not actually propose it.

this guy gets it

>mfw people are literally responding to an OP thinking that an obscure twitter conversation 2 years old represents leftism
&humanities was a mistake

>Semites
>capable of guilt
I'm not memeing. Arab morality is shame based (ie not internalised). The Arab would hear about their exploits dominating blacks and chuckle or lash out at you if you used it as criticism.

Not all leftists.

>because conservatives are stupid, otherwise they wouldn't be conservatives
ok, but how did they turn into a parody of themselves so quickly - they literally believe they are being genocided

Because you wouldn't be alterting them of a problem, you'd be putting shame on them and you'd need to be defeated.

lack of perspective

The edgy take would be that blacks choose to live with their former masters rather than going to the societies their people produce. Modernity has been rough on everyone, but Africans are uniquely incapable of handling technological society. Only the Aborigines are worse. They instead swarm on what whites make while claiming racism, sometimes to mutually deadly effect, as in southern Africa.

The entirety of leftism (or any ism) is the aggregate of "obscure conversations". For all intents and purposes, this Adam guy is the left. I understand where you're coming from, but this guy represents the left pretty accurately based on personal experiences and the close observation of mainstream (And underground) media for the last few years.

If you are a leftist and disagree with Mr.Kotsko then please enlighten us all.

there was no enslavement of the Irish, although, with way they bang on about us in all else, I wish there had been.

I think black people today have benefited more from slavery than any living white man

certainly, with the way they enslave poor women in prostitution

not really, since they haven't experienced it, but it's almost like they want to, just so they can feel victimized

it's an imagine unrealistic threat created for the sole purpose - a symptom of unchecked group identity, where they only associate with their raped grandgrandgrandmother and not their rapist slave owner greatgreatgreatfather

not saying group feels can't be good, but not in this case

I'm saying without slavery, blacks in America would still be in Africa eating goat shit and dying from mosquitos. Instead they are here living off gibs me dats and fried chicken

>personal experiences and the close observation of mainstream (And underground) media for the last few years.
So anecdotal evidence that backs up years of accumulated anecdotal evidence. Someone call the presses!

Nobody cuts out posts from /pol/ and decry wow look at how stupid right wingers are. I don't why such inanity must occur on Veeky Forums

If you are OP, explain how is this even &humanities or fuck yourself

[spoiler] And if you actually read underground leftist media or even leftist history, you would know the difference between identity politics neoliberals and class consciousness leftists[/spoiler]

There is literally no difference between SJWs and "class conscious" leftists, you both hate white people

>fairly sensible critique
>hyperbolic faux-humorous solution
easy to tell when someone is on politics as an ego trip and not serious analysis desu

>it is another right winger pretends to have an open mind but rejects everything you say to preach his beliefs episode
And still no explanation on how is this &humanities? Have a final (You)

>doesnt know anything about pre-colonial west africa

You are assuming that an Africa that didn't experience the massive population drain that was the Trans-Atlantic slave trade would be the same as the Africa we know today.

Are there peoples whos ancestry is free of slave owners?

No Africa kingdoms were trading nigger slaves before white people knew niggers even existed.
>it's mostly criminals who are a tiny minority
>tiny minority
>tiny minority
>tiny minority

If you believe blacks are civilized go live in any black majority area in America and see how fast it takes for a black to attack you for no reason at all. There is a reason why cities are losing white people because they are sick of the fucking niggers terrorizing them all the time.

Only regions of West Africa were where the slaves came from, most of Central, East and Southern Africa had booming nigger populations. Also do explain to me HOW LACKING NIGGERS CAUSES AFRICA TO BE A SHITHOLE?

You seem very biased.

It's a good thing I'm finnish and thus non-white

He answered your point it seems in a follow up.

Can't say I can follow his reasoning.

>tfw last time my ancestors owned slaves it was my other ancestors
does this give me a pass or not tho

white enough thanks to swedish genes

how is the west not superior, like nigger what civilization do you think you live in
why is it that 'survival of the fittest' is king in everything but it is fucking exempt from human society for whatever the fucking bullshit reasons these people bring it up

Is this guy a troll?

Because dumbass, Survival of the fittest like you know it applies to natural ecosystems and not to societies made by human beings.

And organisms as a whole don't evolve to be better, they evolve to be more adapted to the ecological niche to which they are suited to. Large Sauropods died out because their marshy warm water coastal ecosystems were slowly being destroyed due to tectonic shifts.

I'm mostly annoyed by his reasoning used. Proving that slavery is natural "serves" a conclusion. But he never stops to explain why slavery is not 'natural' or at least shared by different cultures.

I mean you could make the argument that modern European slavery was qualitatively different from previous forms of slavery, but he does not do that, he just avoids the question.

it's pretty hard to do that in 140 characters.
This board and everyone in it needs to be shot.

“Manasseh did not drive out the people of Beth Shan or Taanach or Dor or Ibleam or Megiddo and their surrounding settlements, for the Canaanites were determined to live in that land. When Israel became strong, they pressed the Canaanites into forced labor but never drove them out completely.”

>Survival of the fittest like you know it applies to natural ecosystems and not to societies made by human beings
How the fuck is the human society not a natural ecosystem developed by human sentience?
>And organisms as a whole don't evolve to be better
Yes they fucking do, are you retarded? Evolution does not have an "end goal", true, but whatever is better gets to stick around just because it IS better. Jesus fucking christ you are an idiot.
>they evolve to be more adapted to the ecological niche to which they are suited to.
Which is another way of saying >being better at what they were already good at
>Large Sauropods died out because their marshy warm water coastal ecosystems were slowly being destroyed due to tectonic shifts.
Full of shit, aren't we? If you had any sort of academic knowledge you'd know that species do not die out because of any one reason short of mass extinction events.

This guy isn't a leftist; rather, just what passes for one in America. He's a radlib.

it's an artificial ecosystem based on arbitrary principles that have come as a result of human interactions.

Organisms as a whole evolve to fit better in the ecological niche they are occupying. When the conditions change, the more specalized the organism is, the higher chance it has of dying when the biosphere changes in relation to natural phenomena.

>mass extinction events
yes, like the magical metorite that killed all the dinosaurs, it's not like even during the cretaceous era we find more evidence of unhatched dinosaur eggs and plate tectonics destroying large tropical swamplands in which the biggest dinosaurs thrived while smaller ones like the birds survived because they were far less specialized.