twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying Napoleon didn't pathetically lament after Josephene

>while other boys chased girls, i studied the mechanics of electricity

Yet he accomplished more than you.

He looks like the bad guy of Up!

he was also a cuck and a manlet

>inb4 people try to argue that 5' 6" isn't manlet

could be worse

He was taller than the average Frenchman at the time.

for fuck's sake

napoleon-series.org/research/napoleon/c_description.html

below middle height, average man was short, blah blah blah

when you realize the path to greatness requires shutting out all social contact in favor of rigorous studying all day every day

well, you all already have half of that accomplished!

I mean if he really cared why didn't he just stay at home and get a normal job.

>Napoleon was 5 feet 6� inches tall, average height at the time
First line of the article that you linked. Fucking autism.

>average man was short, blah blah blah
if you're unwilling to read beyond the first line you can neck yourself already you fucking retard

because it's command of a fucking army you retard

That's a description based on one guy's account. Did you even read it? Embarrassing.

>That's a description based on one guy's account.
what the fuck are you talking about you illiterate
>Did you even read it?
it's multiple accounts you spastic

Only one guy said he was lower then average while the rest say he was of average height. The first line of the article clearly states this you fucking mongoloid.

> I noticed a man under middle height
> Instinctively I looked at the man who came in, short,
>His person is below middle size.
>Napoleon was of short stature
>The man I saw was of short stature
you are literally retarded and blind, fucking kill yourself

>Joseph Farington (The Farington Diary, New York: G.H. Doran, 1923-8) in 1802 observed Napoleon close up
One persons account of Napoleon doesn't mean jack shit when it's confirmed he was average height at the time.

Please kys you autistic anglotard.

>One persons account of Napoleon doesn't mean jack shit when it's confirmed he was average height at the time.
what the fuck are you talking about you moron

those quotes are all from different people you autistic retard

also there was that whole French Revolution thing going on and not being Revolutiony enough could cause you to be separated from your head if Jacobins roll up with the whole squad

uhhhhh no this was under the directory and after thermidor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermidorian_Reaction

i'm starting to wonder is Veeky Forums knows shit about history

T. Samefag

t. retard

>this guy was such a fucking neckbeard

A neckbeard who controlled most of Europe and burned down Moscow.

better round up all the neckbeards then

>Napoleon was a seasoned military veteran of 60 major battles
>fought in insane Napoleonic battles, always wore the uniform of a common soldier because he had been a soldier his entire adult life
>did more brave and admirable shit than every person in this thread combined times 1000
>neckbeards hundreds of years later insult his masculinity, the same neckbeards that probably wouldn't even risk the cushy life of a modern soldier in a first world country, let alone the fucking french army during the french revolution when the entire world wants your people crushed

you guys are so cool I bet

>fought in insane Napoleonic battles
prove it

Not him but he was wounded twice during his career. First time as a captain during the siege of Toulon and second as an emperor during the battle of Ratisborn.

As a supreme commanderNapoleon usually avoided mortal danger, but there were situations when he found himself at risk. He almost got killed in Italy in 1796 during battle of Arcole, it's almost a miracle he wasn't hit.

I'm asking for a source that Napoleon fought in Napoleonic battles. I don't see any sources. Maybe you're just wrong?

France was his true love.

>Napoleon fought in Napoleonic battles

2/10 not subtle enough

The first time was too subtle for your genius.

>Didn't have a neckbeard
Fag

This is legitimately, absolutely true.

If you want to be fucking great, you have to, to some degree, give up "normal" life, and even dreams of normal life. You have to make the things the average person wants--a stable job, a loving spouse, children, cool and interesting social events--secondary things. They have to be useless to you. You have to shunt all the things normal people crave out of your life in the name of pursuing greatness in your field.

You also probably have to be a genius, but natural ability is only part of the story. You have to be willing to forsake the normal world and walk the untrod paths. This is the secret to every great man, whether he's an emperor, a saint, an artist, or a philosopher.

I spout 'head in the clouds' talk at work. Always have a new, edgy path charted out. Coworker called me out on it. "Trick is going out there and doing it". I sputtered. I see other older guys ending up doing nothing with their lives, and here I am, 35yo, it's happening. Need a trigger, non-anhero.

He chased an old woman and she rejected him.

>But when Stefanie, as happened just as often, coldly ignored his gaze, he was crushed and ready to destroy himself and the whole world

>Stefanie's maiden name, Isak, sounds Jewish, although she was not Jewish.

If only she had just gone on a date with him.

he only had to ask

Fight as in a soldier? He was a commander, and leader of a nation, he chose to avoid high risks, and yet he got injured, yet he was present in the battlefield.

All those boys who chose to chase girls fought and died in his name, being forever buried and forgotten in the ruins of his dream.

After he became Emperor, the best I can think of is him staying with his staff in the firing range of russian guns at Eylau.

I wonder how many people do this only to realize they are average. Nobody would write books about them, they'd just be forgotten.

It's an incredible risk to take and relies on a lot of faith in your abilities.