money2020europe.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off faggot

screen capping this ;)

>pumping an 11 billion cap coin

Kys retard8

gooks arent even fully awake

what's this? fidget spinner?

Do pajeets only have 32GB hard drives or something? Is that why all of the pics they post are in such low res?

>thinks pajeets can pump top-3 market cap shitcoin
you are the pajeet m8

why the roast? im only just leaking what the whales in my discord are planning on pumping :)

link discord and then i still wont believe you

Your "whales" would need to burn through some $7.5mm sell depth to even get to 13000 sats

Unless by "pump" you mean 10%

buy while its low or dont i dont care, we leaving to the moon with or without you

No whales can pump an $11 BILLION market cap coin you braindead idiot

OP, please don't tease us XRP holders with your lies.

o
b
e
y

XRP is also one of the most manipulated coins and faces huge short selling anytime it moves. People put hundreds of millions up for loan at near 0% interest just so its cheap to short.

It was trying to go up the whole last week. First it got cucked by 21m hacker dump, then btc shat the bed(as always). Maybe this week will be THE ONE.

they have some big ass conference tomorrow coinciding with meme triangle

this piece of shit better triple

Try another 3000%

Even double at this point is highly optimistic desu. Everything is fucked until btc shitshow is resolved.

ok, how do you see that figure? im a midget bagholder of mere 7.5k, im broke as a nigger can get, got in at 3 cent / 4k, and got more at about 15 cent. either way i cant cry too much, but i dream of making 10k off crypto so i won't kms.

I don't think they can. But I do believe that they think they can.

what is this conference? would really love to hear some news about XRP & Digibyte, feel like water boarding my self to gain some self pity

money2020europe.com

>Money20/20 Europe is engineered to bring together all stakeholders with a part to play in the commerce revolution: payments and financial services providers, banks and non-banks, the mobile ecosystem, the retail industry (offline and online), marketing services and data companies, investors, advisory firms and government bodies. In its first year, Money20/20 Europe welcomed 3,725 attendees, including 500 CEOs, from 1,500 companies and 70 countries. The senior audience spans visionaries and luminaries: the people who built the ecosystem, and the people who are disrupting, challenging and changing it.

You seem new but ripple has had many events and conferences and it never raises the price. Don't invest on that belief alone

The whole thing starts in 5 hours btw.

This guy is right. They've even had really great news released but nothing happens to XRP. I don't think it appeals to many crypto investors.

jesus, what will make the price spike up as it did? im hodling regardless, knowing the probability of it going up again in a year or 2 seems plausible based on nothing but my gut feelers.

Honestly, I think mass adoption is needed for it to spike at this point.

Tbh they might announce some shit this time because its CTO and not some literal who marketing cuck.

>being this naive

the sell walls you see belong to the whales themselves you fucking ingrates

they remove the sell walls all the way up and sell to people who think there's tons of buying pressure

The whole crypto market spiked and ripple went up with it

You need more interest in crypto and ripple will spike. Otherwise, mass adoption is needed. If the latter occures, we are looking at a trillion dollar industry

Remember this

Ripple is not that invested in XRP. It's more invested in setting up interledger for banks. If banks want private chains, then ripple will help them do that. Ideally it would like them to use XRP but so far they speak about it as a means to an end

You're not seeing a buy the rumours situation, so I guarantee it will have no effect on the price unless they announce a well-known bank jumping on board

times up OP you suck dick

WHERE IS MY PUMP, FAGGOT

If you zoom in close enough and pretend hard enough, it's almost like it's pumping right now.

this

The power of 10 rupees.

SELL SELL SELL~~~~~~~

Thats great. I love to see a pump of one of the highest volume coins with a supply of 38billions coins. Group of whale swimming together.

Hope so, holding .0001070

Pumping this in 30 minutes. Don't say you weren't told.

1 hour fags

Pumping muh dick in 90 seconds (with the penis pump).

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Pumpadumpbumbum

Pumping trumps juicy rump

FPBP

so this...is the power...of pajeet...pump...

When you said pump, you meant dump right?

herro