Wild Suprnova Sol/s Rate?

Got a question for the mining cool guys amidst this fake money crysis:

I have two dual miners, 1070s and 1080tis, running suprnova and mining Zcash.

The Sol/s I get never really waiver from 2300 but on the website I have gotten such extremes like 3600 to 800.

Are these just innacuracies on the website's part? I'd rather have a streamline 30 bucks a day than moments at 60 and 5.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethosdistro.com/download/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bampu

Bump

It's based on the shares you're submitting. So one moment you may submit fuck all for shares and the next 100. It happens. Run your miners for 72 hours, take the average of the three days = expected daily payout

thanks, buddy. Would an ethernet connection have any effect on my mining quality rather than wifi dongles?

Not really, I run mine on wifi for simplicity's sake. I don't recall seeing much/any variance when using ethernet.

What are your setups currently? I'm always currious to what others have runnning, it's a bit of a niche hobby outside of its recent exposure due to the barren GPU landscape.

A 6x 1070 and a 3x 970. Just having fun with it for now, but the money isn't too bad for passive income. Will be interesting to see how long it lasts

Same here, just gotta make it til October and I'm paid off.

We'll make it brah

Damn skippy, buddy. See you on the moon.

mining eth, got my 470 bios flashed. Last night got it up to 28mhs with trixx, Woke up this morning and the hash rate stayed the same but I was only finding 4 shares an hour instead of 30. Tweaked trixx and got it back up to a reasonable rate after a restart. A few hours ago my shit was only pulling around 20 an hour, restarted a few times but still had a garbage hash rate. just restarted and turned off trixx, now im up to like 22shares in 45 minutes at only 24.6mhs.

Anyone know what the fuck is going on with my shit? I was about to just wipe my fucking os and reinstall windows( was going to get ethOS but those niggers want $200 for an operating system)

Mining is fucking gay and nerve wracking.

That's pretty weird user, not really sure as I use nvidia gear. Were you getting invalid shares or what?

Also, download ethOS here: ethosdistro.com/download/

Pretty sure it's supposed to be free anyways, not sure why the download link isn't on their main page.

Now that I'm looking at the website more, maybe you need a license for it even if you download it? I don't really know.

>ttp://ethosdistro.com/download/
they want you to pay like $200 for a username and pass to download it. correct me if im wrong.

I'm not getting invalid shares, just no fucking shares at all. normal average for me is like 30 with this modded bios, but after I leave my shit running for several hours( last night it went about 10 before doing fuck all) it just drops like a rock. Thanks for the 2 cents though. It's been a frustrating week knowing that every time my system goes down I'm losing money.

With my overclock off right now i'm getting 26 an hour, which is low but its better than nothing. Someone that knows more about amd might pop in and give me some info so hopefully this bump get some attention.

Honestly if you have the linux know how, try out a clean ubuntu install with all the shit configured. Couldn't hurt. Also bump so another AMD bro gets summoned for you

I know a little about ubuntu, have all my wallets and accounts on my laptop away from my mining rig.
I just hate the thought of having to redo everything I spent a good 20 hours researching and setting up to this point. There's tons of shit I assume im going to have to do differently when I go to a ubuntu setup and i know that i'll miss out on productivity trying to trouble shoot.
I would have to suggest go to reddit for your situation, as a wise user told me. It really is the best place for info that we need. my only regret on mining is that I didn't start 6-7 months ago when i got my card. spent all that time wackin it and playing pirated games instead of making ~80 a month mining eths.

>zcash is dropping

everything is dropping you dingus.

is this all because of the vitalik is dead meme?