Do Arkies actually think their precious will be a top 5 coin someday?

Must've eaten a lot of paint chips as kids

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/blockchain-app-platform-lisk-expands-its-team-and-hires-well-established-pr-agency-transform-pr-300272655.html
neo.org/
medium.com/@Lisk/weekly-summary-001-3be1a5a79333
blog.aragon.one/decentralized-organizations-can-solve-the-worlds-worst-problems-840db6255d12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi fudder, you wouldn't happen to be holding block, would you?

>Hi fudder, you wouldn't happen to be holding block, would you?
No, why?

How do you do it? Is it just you or is there a group of you? How can you have so little in your life that you have to make FUD threads about pretend money on a siberian candle making forum EVERY HOUR

ARK will have it's day, just like strat did.

Aww your ID was so close to spelling Ark. Woulda been a screencap

>mfw 1 year from now ark is the king of crypto

>join the slack
>tell the co-founder that his interview was not detailed and he seemed like he didn't care
>"dude i dont give a fuck im just being me"
>ask him what he does
>"i market ark"
>how
>"slack and other partnerships I cant tell you about"
>logged into bittrex
>sell

I really really really wanted to believe in Ark but there are too many idiots that do NOTHING in the team. Goodbye Arkbros

did you screencap the conversation?

this

I'll have to scroll up a long way in the Slack. You can find it yourself. It happened around 5 days ago. A few of us were giving him some feedback on the interview and he got real shitty with us. After discovering he was a co founder I quit

What coins do you suggest investing in that're less than 5 USD without too large of a circulating supply? What's your opinion of Aragon?

The Ark team looks like a bunch of amateur clowns.

A hippie who probably lives in the back of his van (Chin Song)
A guy who's nonexistent on the internet (and they spelled his name wrong on the site...Erich)
A guy who's day job is probably logging timber (Mike Doty)

And the main dev who supposedly worked for Lisk.

Amateur hour

How is working on lisk a bad thing

I can't say much about Aragon.

I'm looking for boomers too but it's a hard and long process. NMR has the talent to pull it off but I'm not sure what the real price of their token is it fluctuates too much. NEO could be a big hit but it desperately needs an involved community

Was he removed from Lisk?

He got hired May 20th, 2016

prnewswire.com/news-releases/blockchain-app-platform-lisk-expands-its-team-and-hires-well-established-pr-agency-transform-pr-300272655.html

Ark started it's ANN on Oct 15, 2016. So he lasted all of 5 months at Lisk. Was the main dev forced out of Lisk?

Because Lisk is bad.

>NEO could be a big hit but it desperately needs an involved community

Thoughts on Stratis vs Antshares? They seem similar in what they're going for

Who cares if these coins suck or not? What matters is the return of investment.

If it were to hit 30 USD like Lisk, then that's a pretty big ROI.

I think $10-15 in the next two years in more realistic but if that happens I'll make a couple of hundred grand and be happy.

I had this faith too. A few months in the slack have taken a toll on me. Too many "board members" who do nothing. One of them had a plan to go to weed markets and talk to them about Ark. That's how he is helping. And the rest think his strategy is fine. All I see are a handful of devs and a bunch of others who sit around the slack vaguely discussing the idea.

I will still opt for NEO because if these western options ever tank you may see some resilience in China. China is more excited for these things that West too. I dont know much about STRAT desu

I keep seeing people talk about NEO but can't find it, I can only find NEOS on coinmarketcap, what is it's full name / site?

Antshares rebranded to NEO

neo.org/

>the rest think his strategy is fine. All I see are a handful of devs and
Good lord this is a disaster. "Ark is the next Ethereum!!!" hahah, not with useless hippies like this sucking the teet. And the guy from the Switzerland who has 0 online presence. SCAM!!!

>"Technical Docs" links to a 404ed chinese site
Hahahaha, no.

Good pick up user. I'm still researching. Antshares/NEO has potential imo regardless of that oversight

So they have a dev who was fired after 2.5 months

A hippie living in the back of his van trying to spread the Ark word to the weed community

A Swiss guy with 0 internet presence

You've all been duped by a vaporware project, sorry boyos.

>fired
Do you have evidence of this nigger or are you making shit up?

I won't lie, I looked into it before it took off and regret not buying some but given the rebrand just after the get recognition and the armature effort of the rebranded site they had all the time in the world to get working I suspect this is going to stagnate for a fucking long time with no reason for HODL returns.

Can you fucking read, m8?

medium.com/@Lisk/weekly-summary-001-3be1a5a79333

scroll down to the end

Oh shit I had no idea. He makes out like he "left". I'm so glad I got out of it hahahahaha

That is my feeling too. I'm waiting for something more substantial to rear its head before i go in

>
That has nothing of substance to it.

There is no reasoning or details. We could sit here and hypothesize all day.

For any biz bros that have spent time in an office, you already know that you could be the most talented on there but you dont suck the right dicks and so dont get along well enough with others, so any/all of your accomplishments just aren't appreciated.

That is one possibility, the other is that he was not competent and up to standards.

The reason I mention both is it up to you biz bros to critically think of all outcomes when you dont have hard facts and think about which is more likely.

Personally, when I looked into his track record i.e. places of employment, achievements (including 5 years working for himself as a consultant i.e. if he was incompetent, nigga wouldnt have eaten) etc, it seems very unlikely that he was dismissed due to incompetence.

But overall, back to what I say saying above. I don't want you to believe in what I'm saying. I could be a fucking fanboy trying to shill ARK on to you phaggots. I would rather you think about issues like this and go and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH to come up with your OWN thoughts.

no one knows that the fuck ark even does or how its even special

literally no one on Veeky Forums has discussed this

its a meme pump and dump

Problems in crypto today:
>miners gain political power
ARK solves this
>data can't be exchanges across blockchains
ARK solves this
>it's not normie friendly
ARK solves this

I'm not one of these idiots that think it can't fail, it's high risk / high reward and I'm willing to take that risk.

Decred did all of that already though.

Can't downplay that a developer there used to work on EU satellites. Right now there isn't a lot of interest but that can be correlated with a death per say.

Also not a bagholder

Who was dismissed from Lisk...

The difference is with Decred you vote for code changes not for who gets to mine, this does nothing to stop miners gaining political power with has proven to be a major threat to BTC. If history has taught us anything it's that BTC will find all the new problems first due to its mass use and adoption.
ARK also has a much shorter blocktime allowing for fast transactions, yet another problem BTC found first.

You predict it will go up to 10-15 in the next 2 years? That is hodling a bit too long.

Each to their own, I do 50% HODL and 50% trading. I'm waiting for a couple of ICOs to hit the market and if DCR is down again by then I'll get some to add to my HODL pile, reading up on it I do like some of its features and how active the devs are but I don't think it is a direct competitor to ARK.

what do you think aragon? In September, it will have new developments and might moon.

See my above post.

He claims he "left". So he lied

lol ark is 4 faglets but GNT will definitely be top 5, probably even the 4 or 3 slot.

How will GNT be in top 5 when it has such large circulating supply?

Reading up on it now but the first thing to strike me is that blog.aragon.one/decentralized-organizations-can-solve-the-worlds-worst-problems-840db6255d12 sounds like they want to be regulated out of existence and I'm generally not a fan of anything running on another network (ETH, WAVES ect.).

What's a good coin currently less than 5 dollars a piece you think will most likely grow in the future?

crypto noob, price doesnt matter, its the market cap. Ripple is 30 cents but has a 9 billion market cap.

A cheap coin would be something under a million dollar market cap. I rec ESP2

>million dollar market cap
I mean a hundred million. Anything under million is straight up gambling lol

Adding to that I've installed the alpha wallet and read the Terms of Use that include "You further represent you are responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction and acknowledge that MetaMask is not liable for your compliance with such laws." which is completely counter to their example.

Yes, I know that, but the best time to invest is when the project is new so you get a higher ROI as it appreciates in value.

Coins with such a high market value cap or with huge circulating supply normally grow super slow, and it's debatable if they will keep growing after a couple years.

Your multiplier is larger when you invest when the coin is young.

Maybe he did? Who is to say the remaining LISK team didn't lie? You weren't there, were you.

You didn't even read my post by the sounds of things.

fucking sheep learn to think

>Coins with such a high market value cap or with huge circulating supply normally grow super slow, and it's debatable if they will keep growing after a couple years.

You literally repeated what i just said, which is why i said to buy into ESP2 and not into something like XRP. What the fuck?

okay, youre on your own retard.

Sorry, it's late, my bad.

I heard ESP2 is a meme shitcoin. Do you really think it's not?

I'm ~5% in just because if they pull it off it'll be huge.
I also finished my read up on Aragon and played with the wallet, it might fool enough normies to gain traction but I'm not buying.

What coins do you recommend hodling?

Right now I'm holding 85% ARK, 10% QRL, 5% ESP2. Looking to buy DCR and BGT when they find a floor.

What is the difference between ESP2 and regular Espers?

I heard Espers might go on Bittrex, but some other people said no? Also, I read ESP2 and regular Espers are different?

They are the same it's just a way of showing the dev team changed.

>BGT
Do you mean BAT (Basic Attention Token)?

I did mean BGT but then spent some more time reading up on it. I was hoping it actually had potential but then learnt of all the changes to the terms during the ICO. If they can't have an honest ICO they can't be trusted with anything.

As for BAT like I said I don't like tokens.

Woops, my bad, it's late. I did not know BGT meant Bancor token. Thought its acronym was BNT...

>I'm ~5% in just because if they pull it off it'll be huge.
Pull off what exactly?

Hosting websites on the blockchain, think TOR but exit nodes actually get paid.

I don't think anything will ever beat that Beans id.
I bought beans because of it, then it crashed like 30%. Remember kek hates profits.