How to make money in crypto?

How to make money in crypto?
I have 56 dollars to my name right now. I know, I won't get rich off of it but I need to desperately get my own money. I am 22 and I am not allowed to go to school or move out. I work but I'm not allowed to keep my money. What is the best way I can make money so I can save and runaway

just... no

Get a job.

I have one my mom takes my money though.

How does she take your money? Specifically how does she do it?

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK

TELL YOUR MOM TO FUCK OFF

KEEP YOUR MONEY THAT YOU WORKED FOR WHAT THE FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Not allowed to move out
>Not allowed to go to school
>Not allowed to keep money
Do your parents abuse you, user? Do they hurt you?

Are you held prisoner by your mommy? Please explain user

She comes into work with me on Friday when I pick up my pay for the week. She set my cleaning job up and the pay is through cash.

your life is creepy, bro

Pack your shit and leave in the middle of the fucking night. You are an adult. Your mother has no control over you.

>She set my job up
see

i could run out but she tells me i wont be able to make it on my own and i dont want to agree but she is right i don't have enough money. she doesnt hit me or anything but she is pretty mean to me. i have to give her my money for rent since i am living with her but that is bullshit cause she fucking makes me sleep on the couch

I HAVE NO MONEY MAN. that is why im asking how i can make money in crypto cause she won't know that i am making money.
gee thanks makes me feel better

Have you ever said no to your mommy? Probably the best thing you could ever do for yourself

no.

Buy crypto today man it's the sale of the week.

yes and she kicked me out i was homeless for 2 days sleeping in the streets

your mom is the one who can't make it on her own. any siblings or father? if not, leave without warning and don't respond to any calls. wait a couple months/weeks until she literally kills herself, then see if you can inherit any possible material possessions she has.

what are some good coins bro please help me

how did you get into this position?

Buy 56 dollars worth of Bitbean.
In 12 months you will be paying your mum to clean

>She kicked me out
How? Did she literally kick you miles away and you landed a 2 day walk away from home or did she just say "get out" and you did it?

don't listen to this shill

this

my whole life been like this my mom tried to make me drop out of highschool but i asked my school counselors for help and then she reluctantly let me stay but then when i graduated she quit her job and made me work under the table
im pretty sure i can fired from my job though i think my mom knows the owner somehow i dont have a phone only her computer which is from fucking 2010.
the night before i got kicked i out i said no when she told me to go steal some chips from the store for her and she locked me out the house when i left for work in the morning
i will look into that

Dude you have bigger issues you should address

Get your ass to a shelter and save money till ya rent a room

Talk to your boss and find a way to stash some money from each paycheck. Save up then runaway. If really want to try crypto, try investing 5-20$ a week and pick a new coin each week to diversify

Lol thats textbook abuse, end that shit my guy

I have hear this sad story many time. The mother of household push the child to replace the father. This happen many time when China boy are hold hostage by dominant tiger mom. For your struggle, I want to offer you this job at Antshare soon it will be Neo in Biuxyang Province, Wiuping. We offer comprehensive packet of beneficials.
- Pay time off.
- Two day vacation.
- Suicide insurance.
- Competitive pay
- Choose your own 90 hour week
Come to work here for Neo project develop blockchain technology for China government.
Contact Mr. Wei Sang

>she told me to go steal some chips from the store for her and she locked me out the house when i left for work in the morning
lmfao. Please. Look for another job secretly. As soon as you get hired walk the fuck out of that house and never look back.

You are being abused. Okay you need to get the fuck off Veeky Forums and actually seek an online sources that can actually help you deal with this situation. Seriously, why in this situation did you think the answer was "invest in cryptocurrency with my 56$"???

Go find another job, don't tell your mum.

okay i will try and find a job i just dont have a lot of time and my mom will ask what im doing i will look for a solution thank you guys for your advice

Also make sure you know where the nearest public library is. If you are going to be locked out again you need to have somewhere to actually have resources to plan things out (Public libraries usually have computers you can use for a short period of time each day),

>Okay you need to get the fuck off Veeky Forums and actually seek an online sources that can actually help you deal with this situation
>implying there is any better source of online help than Veeky Forums

Is your mommy a crackhead?

this
your problems are much bigger than anything we can solve
godspeed

Join the military, tell your recruiters ehats going on they might be able to get you a place to stay(probably not)

I was in this exact situation at your age. Luckily i had a friend I could crash with until I'd saved up enough money to get my own place.

Like others were saying, it may be best to look up shelters in your area. Then use your money you do have saved to go there first.

Then focus on getting EBT and other assistance until you are making enough money either with your current job or new one in order to afford your own place.

Get out of there ASAP youll feel a hell of a lot better.

Was in the same situation as this dude. Come to find out my mom is unironically a crackhead.

I wouldn't usually advocate joining the military but in OP's case it might actually help.

Navy or Air Force sounds ok.

Well I'm an ironic crack-head so it's ok.

Have tits op? You could make a killing

>Sleeping in the streets*
>Two days
Try 8 months faggot

>not living in the moment
>complaining about what half the earth deals with

Holy shit, it's Chinese Elon Musk!

>my life is worse than yours!!
No one cares.

Don't invest in Bitbean. He was joking.

You're 20, apply to colleges. Get enough financial aid to live in a dorm and then get a job.

You'll go into debt but on your current path you're destined for suicide.

Veeky Forums is seriously the best board on Veeky Forums right now

Have you tried learning a trade? Are you fit?

has your mother ever made sexual advances on you or abused you as a child or been abused herself. She seems to be treating you like a cuckold husband and you are definitely towing the line on that roleplay. Literally fight for you manhood it is something that has to be fought for. Take it from me a man who has gone always out of my way to be lazy, you cannot get more enslaved then vouching for your masters ownership of you. As another reply said you are living under the textbook definition of abuse.

maybe the best idea so far desu

I know right. I'm laughing my ass off every 5 minutes here.

so weird how things come to pass. I love /pol/ still. I just counter shill posts as a commi, best replies ive ever got in a long time.

Dude, just go to college. You could probably get a grant, to start with.

Just sneak on down to the recruiting station. Join the Navy or the Air Force if you want to learn something useful you can use when you get out.

4 year commitment but you'll have what, over 40k when you get out??

Either way you'll be long gone from your mom

Option 3, join a fishing boat or something and earn 50k in a season but you'll have to work balls to the walls hard 16 hours ish a day.

You might be able to find one that can arrange transport for you.

those jobs are pretty hard to get now after dangerous catch made everyone want to be an alaskan fisherman.