4ChanCoin General

We are in no way affiliated with "ChanCoin".
When we confronted the ChanCoin creator in his Discord he banned us immediately, almost like he is embarrassed or something...

The person who made that coin stole not only our idea, but our logo as well.

While we at 4ChanCoin support freedom of expression, we will not tolerate plagiarism or blatant rip-offs.

Post your WAVES ID and receive 10 REAL 4ChanCoin. Receive 10 more 4ChanCoin for every ChanCoin thread you sage.

Let's show this pajeet that intellectual property still means something.

4CHANCOIN WAVES ID:
96tqdeGZqT2LCUtyHWGom9ahHSpWU4FnRaRdTrZzYanW

3PNsbDNi3pkKhG4c46uYYgTEaaGp94fusCG

I downloaded the other coins wallet and now I think my computer has a virus...

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums coin is a Jew pump and dump scheme thats trying to use Veeky Forums to get rich over our backs.

He controls 4/5ths of the coins and gives 1/5th of the coins away for "free". Which means from every dollar you stick into this he gets 80%!! The only one to make real money from this is him!!

Without your money Veeky Forums coin is worth 0. Thats why he is trying to dupe people into putting money into it so he can inflate the marketcap and start filling his pockets. As you see it doesnt even have a dev team. This is pure jew greed.

Dont be a KEK and make him rich. Remember:

WE ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY!!

Spread the word. Mods, please delete his threads.

At least Chan coin doesnt rip off, Veeky Forums.

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums coin is a Jew pump and dump scheme thats trying to use Veeky Forums to get rich over our backs.

He controls 4/5ths of the coins and gives 1/5th of the coins away for "free". Which means from every dollar you stick into this he gets 80%!! The only one to make real money from this is him!!

Without your money Veeky Forums coin is worth 0. Thats why he is trying to dupe people into putting money into it so he can inflate the marketcap and start filling his pockets. As you see it doesnt even have a dev team. This is pure jew greed.

Spread the word. Mods, please delete his threads.

3P4494bxrst91VqCJ2zqKG9eGDMwF2ahHah

Do you have that saved in a text file on your computer or something? How boring is your life?

>Giving away 4/5 of the tokens
>Not asking anyone to buy 4ChanCoin

Explain to me how this is a pump and dump.

Wouldn't surprise me... sent.

1DxDZeDxwiG1GSX59hSE7i2Dh2CSQt5r9D

if this legit i'll jump on

Spread the word. Mods, please delete his threads

At least Chan coin doesnt steal 4chans copyright..

Sent. :)

I need your WavesPlatform I.D
Captian autismo, please reference Thank you.

Can you explain why youre infringing on 4chans copyright to fill your own pockets?

I and many others aren't letting this slide.
You are a disgrace and i hope you kill yourself.

Wow, when you've got fudders this bad I know this coin has to be good.

Scam reported Kys pls remove this, janitors.

Spread the word. Mods, please delete his threads

At least Chan coin doesnt steal 4chans copyright..

>Filling your pockets
>Asking people to mine / buy my token

Pick one.

Listen, I don't care if you and your neckbeard white knight colleagues post on my threads, but at least use valid arguments.

>VES ID and rec
IN

3PGWTT8FYzLiChT5JqKD9f4ikUVbMA8Dvay

Sent. :-)
Would you mind showing a screenshot of your FREE tokens to these idiots?

Youre just trying to create demand so you can start filling your pockets once there are people actually stupid enough to buy your scam coins.

Also, you are using 4chans name to make yourself money.

Janitors should delete these threads if they are actually loyal to Veeky Forums. If not, I hope Hiroshi fires them.

ip is a spook

3PA2Rf7YQNwTqWr7KDoBqfHtAhSoGXDt7oA

Let's do some basic math together, shall we?

There are 5,000,000 coins.
I am giving away 4,000,000.
That leaves me with only 1,000,000.
That means I will only have 1/5 of the tokens.

Also, I pay a fee every time I give people coins.
MEANING, I PAY TO GIVE MY COIN AWAY. I'M LOSING WAVES TO BUILD A TIPPING PLATFORM.

Sent. ;)

3PAj7rnhPQjbeYvbDSAGTnQhEHSrv5RfZQ4

Sending 4CHN to the following addresses from yesterday's beg thread:
CTpUwGh1cFPveHejxzrCE9HDkqZCSZ75yT CKGr31G4DYBvxX2eA28J5MLKFV1tvrvfGJ CWXxV5ptvKdPHsgzzAM1hwgzinUyqD8wou CLWbWbW6GqQasLXaMXNtzey9Qo8jKeLtse CLLoXuvytFFszvDd2kKuYmUHEEY7TaXF4g CKXebZcvBap4ZwymgiAvJ1qh8dXtuz38Q3 CHk3Mn4MU8txcYCeXAX6KnsjbLWmhRHxXH CQPgirpqPKBh5AoGqBM1fUDCJxfPvdMyv8 CPqqnjPrfDCiQUMPKSdWkASdtRF2W9P75q CcS9YnTjxRHTi52u3MALorP2f4F4ieUL8X

Only 1st and 2nd batch will receive 10 4CHNs.

3PJBDuihzqSPgJDhk6iyMdCr8kqeGGLdBXc

How would we shitpost without godbless waves..?

You guys need to make up your mind. Please send chins.

3PNznJGNDAUtjfUomZTp3jXqH7KTqNU21VP

Sent. :) Screencap for the non-believers.

Going to war

3PAhdmE9wBxo3eBSn5HSnJiFHqsNXN7miUc

sent

3P66jxYkJragDCk8ngasaLAb3JEnTfrfmGE
Good bless you sir

Sent. :)

2nd batch incoming
CShBtVTxXXv9qYnDx4coLLm7zJYLtr8Biv CHeuy7FDqFwhkz8shtUyVSCbjsxW3aTbyp CYAaKxHe29HcxSGPpK24jq65jyRPHx2vQK CJKJPooHEQzw6Pv92UaJcHJZwe5EuJuiLK CfNuX5RTrwechLGtDWdpp4HkdjcKwGp1fo Cb7DwAN3kS9RmtTDJMyhnSRN9cDJ9bsf9H CQdjYTiSYTai5CDcUtMiVvyoMvzKgZN8hB CPURhC6PW4E9iDgGdwjLckpBHd6aEv7G8X CMBaSTx3UqbhfGvUGebKyGgPSHhM8RLqHw CQQTMWc4vzmu91jyp26AseFuvceDewvLfF

Doesnt matter. There is no proof that you're actually 'giving' away what you claim.

You used to give away hundreds, even thousands and now only 10s. Do you think were stupid?

More importantly, you continue to misuse 4chans copyright for your personal gain. Getting rich off 4chans copyright is fucking disgusting jew behaviour.

I swear the mods are fucking useless and I hope Hiroshi fires them for doing nothing to protect his copyright.

IF YOU READ THESE THREADS JANITORS, START FUCKING DELETING THEM.

3PCkgNWbPhzoyAExJjaq7j3yHKFy8ENZpH3

Gib.

Just got setup and started mining.

My address if anyone wants to send some :0
CGfaYvb7zwMGgPmEU7LsiSVskKCWk3ti9f

3PQMHonwxN5nutE7NjvUiJtMoPmMZkUSsvT

Shoo shoo pajeet fly.

I've always given away 10. Gave someone 800k o do with as they please and they decided to give away larger amounts.
You obviously are illiterate so maybe a picture will help you.
Proof:

lol why the fuck are you guys being imposters of each other while wojak already made it to yobit

Sent!

I need your WavesPlatform I.D

So you give away 10 at a time while you claim youre giving away 400000 in total which means 40.000 transactions. YOUVE MADE A FEW DOZEN AT BEST. Fuck, off you lying PIECE OF TRASH.

I like how you also did nothing to refute that youre using 4chans copyright to make money for yourself. Youre disgusting and i hope you die slowly, greedy bastard.

JANITORS, YOU USELESS FUCKS. START DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THE CONTINUED MISUSE OF HIROSHI'S COPYRIGHT. ITS WHY YOU WERE HIRED.

DELETE THESE THREADS.

HIROSHI, FIRE THEIR USELESS ASSES IF THEY DONT.

Please step away from your computer sir. It seems like all of the loli has given you an advanced form of autism.

If you post your Waves I.D you can have some too. ;)

3PKSqU22oCp5P46jJXqxmsAvkzjHD52yapY

Thanks user!

Hiroshi, reconsider your janitors.

They are literally doing nothing when 4chans copyright is being openly infringed.

1 man fud team. How is that working for you?

Seems legit

3PQjXWRFZLv3o7cR4uBY7QVFKQ2UE4cAGrv

It doesn't have a virus. You can literally view the source code.

This isn't a coin by the way. It's a useless token made by some autist trying to scam people into spending money on waves. You literally cant even send it without spending money on waves.