>1066

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOHUfFQ-xTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's when danes stopped ruling england and the french took the place

DELET THIS

>1945

This is truly one of history's biggest tragedies, on par with the holocaust.

literally nothing of value was lost

>1453

>1989

>9-11-2001
I swear it kicked off the modern world and killed the 90's

wrap your Veeky Forums heads around this fact my niggahs....in our lifetimes the battle of hastings will have been 1000 years ago and ww2 100 years ago.

>The 90's ended in the 00's
Woah... really made me think...

Completely false, 90's didn't end until 2003. The war on terror had a 90's feel to it before the Iraqi invasion took place

The Normans were good for England.

He means culturally the 90s ended in 2001 which is sorta true. The early 00s definitely had a late 90s feel.

>bringing culture and civilization and a language that doesn't sound hideous to the people of britain
>bad
the only thing that was bad was the england didn't become a permanent french vassal

>The Reformation

They destroyed a unique culture and language. It is things like this that make me glad France is becoming Muslim.

this is true but only people who lived thru that would understand

england is on the same path buddy

Islam is the rock which Europa will be built upon.

Allah wills it.

Oh really? 1 out of every 10 French person is Muslim. That's not an exaggeration that's a real statistic.

england is literally going the same way you tard

>January 14th 1966
>Premaure death of Sergei Korolev on the operatiing table

This commie would have sent a kulak to the moon before any burger could.

Had he lived into the 70's, Mars would be a communist planet

>1815

We've got nowhere near the same number of Muslims as France.

for now

>being ruled by uncivilized snowniggers vs being ruled by civilized snowniggers

Tough choices, Brits. You would be a beta bitch either way.

>Normans
>French

it's okay senpai, you still got to look forward to being ruled by welsh and scots before the germans finally came in

Franch-fied Vikings

>1917

Just one of the many dates that make me smile.

Don't be sad that it's over
be happy that it happened

>The Reformation didn't completely destroy the pope

>1071

>1453

Let me throw a few at you

>1940
>1815
>1415
>1870

It always has been a red planet :^)

DELET

Childhood is thinking 1204 ended the Byzantine Empire
Adulthood is realizing 1071 made more sense

>1492

>still somehow on the winning side
>yeah we lost
>won the war
>alsace-lorraine is French

try harder Nigel

>still somehow on the winning side

kek no. you plainly lost that war. along with Poland

>france remains undivded
>germany is split in two

thats why I wrote somehow you retard

>1865

>1477

god is there anything better than southcuck tears?

Britain, America and Russia won the war. You merely benefited from our victory. Not the same as winning.

You should have just admitted outright you lost instead of trying to word it like that.

American tears in general are the most precious.

France still occupied parts of Germany, nigel

Sure. That's after 5 years of being occupied by Germany and liberated by those cursed Anglos.

>1994
>1986
>1968
>1934

It's hilarious that France has a respectable military history but it was basically cucked for all eternity for surrending in WW2. Now everyone just remembers you as cowardly fucks who can't fight for shit.

Except nobody is saying they won, just that they managed to be on the winning side. Not like they were occupied by murica or any shit like that. Go to bed Nigel.

the fuck are you frogs laughing at anyways, you're literally stereotyped as cowardly surrender monkeys even by normies.

>butthurt bong post outta nowhere

was expecting it

go to sleep nigel

Poland was also on the winning side. It doesn't mean shit.

holy shit

>ywn be this buttblasted

I'm Murrican so I've got no reason to be butthurt about Frogs. I'm just laughing at you.

Literally only normies think France is a coward nation.

>1187

Modern France is a coward nation.

So is all of Europe.

tough talk from an American whose demographics are even spottier than Europe's

Fuck off with this revisionist butthurt, and stop trying to soothe Anglo butthurt.

A band of a few thousands Norwegian men settled in a region henceforth called Normandy. They immediately converted, intermarried with locals, and then almost a hundred years later the descendants of these men, along with thousands of simply French soldiers, went on a expedition to conquer England. Most probably had no idea they even had any drop of non-French blood. They had no trace of Scandinavian culture in them, and barely any trace of Scandinavian blood.

>410

>1968

Shouldnt been plotting against Cortes you tlaxcalan scum

>845

They control the prisons. Next they'll control the lower classes, then they'll infiltrate media and education and finally politics. Hell, they're already mayor of London and I wouldn't be surprised if your schools all push that religion of peace bullshit.

France was nowhere near as politically or culturally united back then as it is now. There was definitely a sense of a Norman 'nation' if we read some contemporary chronicle texts like the Gesta Normannorum. They were French but also distinct.

>1992
youtube.com/watch?v=eOHUfFQ-xTs

>1953
>2003

>Tostig lost

>1241
>1526
>1849
>1920
>1945
>1956

JUST

>no England ruled by Harald with Tostig ruling Northumbria

t. Nicholas II

>1936-1939

>476

>Study history
>Everyone acts like complete retards in hindsight
Is there any way to escape this curse? What will out grandchildren think of us?

People don't actually act like retards; they acted according to the knowledge they knew at the time. It's not fair to call them retarded when we're able to know exactly what was going on in hindsight. And yes your grandchildren will think you're retarded too.

We already know you're retarded, we don't have to wait generations for that.

>unironically calling the tudors welsh
>unironically believing that even if you're born in england, speak english as your first language and are germanic, you're somehow not english because your great grandfather wasn't

You were literally given those occupation zones by the Americans out of sympathy and to ensure you cooperate

this
it is only a matter of time until the UK is entirely muslim, given how fast these creatures breed

me too senpai.

Whats so bad about latin influence? A lot of words we use can be traced back to Greece and I for one think thats cooler than having some grunting Germanic sounding language.

no one man could fix the soviet union

>1918

>unirconically being a civic(read cuck) nationalist

>Britain, America and Russia won the war
>Britain

kk

>1397

>Britain
Daily rerminder that you fled a Dunkirk

As usual the only thing who saved was that you Britishly(cowardly) hided on your island

>Dieu et mon droit

What did the Queen mean by this?

>1917

>711

>1920

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE