The myth of "high iq"

suicide inducing black pill.

street smart + average iq >
no street smarts + high iq

no street smarts + high iq = autism
street smarts + average iq = psychopathy

psychopathy > autism

psychopaths -> opportunists, businessmen, salesmen, lawyers, bankers, scam artists, media person, CEO, surgeons, politicans,

autists -> visionaries, computer scientists, engineers, mathematicians, economists, environmental scientists, charity workers

>implying opportunists, businessmen, salesmen, lawyers, bankers, scam artists, media person, CEO, surgeons, politicans > visionaries, computer scientists, engineers, mathematicians, economists, environmental scientists, charity workers

so you'd rather spin the wheels than build them.

you sound really boring op.

“I would rather be an opportunist and float than go to the bottom with my principles around my neck.”.

im not sure if you realized buddy boyo but those careers are positions in power.

you think a mathematician has more power than a banker?

i would rather be the one in power, yes.

also a psychopath is superior to an autist.
If there were no laws i would literally consume the flesh of my clients if he refused my offer.

an autist would shake his hand and go home only to find his wife cucking him for Tyrone.

I always took street smart to mean high IQ + no education.

how do you define street smart?

mr pink from reservoir dogs, he was extremely street smart.
do you think mr pink reads philosophy or solves quantum physics?

fuck no.
its hard to explain because intelligence is a very broad spectrum.

a high iq person -> autism.

think about it like this
a businessman and an engineer.

an engineer has autism, he uses his specific set of skills to produce a product.

you need someone without autism to sell that product, that is where the businessman comes in.

>street smart

what a dumb fuck thread

let me guess, you are low iq and have no streets smart lol

This is so dumb, you realize that we pay our sales people next to nothing and engineers a boatload of cash. Plus the people who are fast tracked are not the people who can charm or sell but the technical people who can communicate vision.

It's like op has no real life experience other than watching sensationalist TV shows.

>le twisted fucking psychopath

Kill yourself

>you sound boring

oooo really hurts the feelings

sales is far more lucrative than engineering, please kill yourself

let me guess you are a faggot

college drop out real estate agents are making billions while engineers who missed the best years of their lives studying get a job only to work for chad.

so high testosterone vs low testosterone?

low iq response

absolutely.

low testosterone -> corporate finance, programmers, STEM majors
high testosterone -> high stress environments, instict driven personality, day traders, poker players, sales, CEO

According to what?

Sales people are scum who have to daily degrade themselves like some sort of low feeding animal, there's nothing these pathetic animals wouldn't do for your money.
Despite this it's one of the lowest paying jobs around, real-estate which you mentioned is at around 45-100k a year, which is completely eclipsed by any engineering jobs. That is not counting the added perk of dignity and not having to grovel in the mud for pennies.

> opens reddit-tier thread about "muh psychopathy so edgy"
> low functioning autist who probably got bullied relentlessly in school
> tries to feel superior by calling others low iq

just kys OP

well we've known alpha males rule the world for quite some time now..

I don't know what "myths" you're exposing here.

if you aspire to be elon musk, you are a cuck.

if you aspire to be donald trump, don draper, gordan gekko, jordan belfort you are an alpha male.

man you are fucking stupid. im just laughing at you. you really are fucking stupid and its hilarious

dont even compare fixed salary with event driven compensation you mongloid

green text your virginity away you nigger

>intelligence is a very broad spectrum
keep telling yourself that, brainlet

green text your autism away you nigger

this
do it OP

Right kid, there's nowhere to go as a non technical person, sure there are exceptions but generally if you aspire for great things than that's your best bet.

33% of fortune 500ceos are engineers 10% have a bachelor in BA. None of them lack a bachelor degree in some form. It's time to move on from these childish fantasies and face reality. You can either do it here or its waiting for you out there in the real world.

Now beg for your sale like a good little dog :) maybe you might even get a commission!

I'm a +130 IQ autist and I couldn't agree more. My social skills suck hard and I look up to those who can control other people with their words.

its called social skills and unless youre a literal autist (like OP) you can learn them

high iq people have less of a knack for it but usually end being even better in the long run, because they can gain a deeper understanding of the social dynamics at play

youre right bro, gonna study engineering, miss the best years of my life studying math so i can do a 360 switch into business and became a fortune 500 ceo.

you have successfuly swallowed the bitter black pill.
if i were you i'd probably become a door to door salesperson to cure your autism, then become an entrepeneur and hopefully your STEM background can help you in quantatative tasks.

How about street smart+high IQ?
didn't you think that putting it in your list would be a good idea?

no such exists buddy boyo

the more iq you have, the more autism you have.

the more autism you have, the less street smarts you have.

can't have both bro, gotta be in an equilibrum.

autistic OP cant even fathom that someone with high iq would have street smarts too
the thought never occured to him

its kinda sad that he trumpets this as some kind of breakthrough insight... when really every well-adjusted 5 year old realizes that influencing others is important

isaac newton -> estimated 190 iq.

confirmed spastic in social sitautions
xDDDD

>muh high iq

For someone who implies that they are good at sales you sure lack basic communication skills.

It seems that you've also totally misunderstood basic statistics and how coperations work. You don't "pivot" into business and become a ceo, you prove your worth and generally the people talented enough to do that are technical or engineers.

As a non college grad most people won't even think twice about giving you anything more than a basic dog-bone sales setup. I'll never understand why people would settle for something like that.

well im both, and I do exist.
your thread is shit
>you didn't even mention crypto NEET as a profession

OP is a brainlet

except you can add to both sides on an equilibrum

>high testosterone
>poker players
>day traders
this thread is so dumb, full of 16-year-old retards grasping at generalizations to make sense of the world

The thing with autists is that they think in terms of black or white, that's good for very complex things because to be able to grasp them we have to simplify them in our minds, so autists are basically good at compressing information. The problem is that in things that are more intuitive and simple details are more important and their way of thinking leaves them out.

yeah OP is the perfect example for this

Michael Burry -> high iq autist wall street
guru, zero street smart
Steve Wozniak -> high iq autist engineer, zero street smarts

Steve Jobs -> normal iq but street smart
Jared Vennett -> normal iq, but street smart

Who is more successful
Steve Jobs or Steve Wozniak?
STEVE JOBS.
Steve wozniak is so ugly that even his autobiography barely sells.

Michael burry or Jared Vennett?

michael burry in big short is literally portrayed as a deranged autist.
what a legacy.
while jarret is portrayed as the smart opportunist cocky trader.
lol

>If there were no laws i would literally consume the flesh of my clients if he refused my offer.

That same lawlessness is what will get you consumed by others for you refusing their offers.

There's always a bigger fish out there idiot.

>Who is more successful
>Steve Jobs or Steve Wozniak?
Steve Woz didn't die because he was too retarded to accept cancer treatment, so I'll go with him

are you implying im a nigger?

Listen Kid, you're not tough.

you are a nigger and an edgy teen

pic related, its you

at least im not indian

You're just a fucking kid. Shut the fuck up no one takes you seriously.

OP I got some solid advice for you

close the computer, go outside and try to play with the other kids

youll learn these social skills you lust after so badly... and maybe youll even make some friends

at least im not indian

also, actual psychopaths don't make pathetic infantile aspirational threads like this and they don't try to emulate fictional characters like don draper

usually genuine psychopaths are out doing drugs or stealing in some form because they're missing the part of their brain that controls impulses

op is probably some naive kid, a sheep trying to puff himself up like a wolf but he doesn't understand that these type of people are born that way and can see right through the charade, they will chew him up and spit him out

best of luck in your future faggotry endeavors OP

also im not a fucking kid. im thrice your age. fucking nigger
splendid, you are missing the part of the brain that regulates autism.

also gonna red pill you:
your face determines what you become.

you have a cuck appearance and that is why you are in STEM/corporate finance. you have a receding chin which you hide with your beard and subhuman upper eyelid exposure along with subhuman negative canthal tilt and bug eyes.

i have a slayer eye area (positive canthal tilt ,deep set eyes, hooded eyes due to browridge), projecting chin and decent fwhr. i was literally programmed to be a leader by my genetics.

>also im not a fucking kid. im thrice your age. fucking nigger

you sound like such a faggot, brain yourself

kek

Holy Jesus it's been a long time since I've seen an OP this edgy

at least im not indian

Go back to sluthate or whatever cesspool you crawled out of.

I crawled out of your mom's pussy

Le twisted fucking psycopath back at it asking for advice to kickstart his poker career lol