Status price speculation

Let's speculate at which price SNT will be sold at once it hits exchanges.

My guess is somewhere between 2x - 4x ICO price

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/coins/snt/overview/ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what was ico price?

>nuWeb design

no thanks

>2616697

$0.0375 per coin

all crypto projects have those

I'm so fucking mad I couldnt get in on this, easiest money ever, this is going to the moon

$0.10 per coin and I will be a literal millionaire

*shitcoins

how many did you get? got 34.5k so i'm hoping it goes higher than that

I think 2.5x OP

70% of ICO price and each ICO will keep getting worse from here on out

i wanted to drop 1 ether. didnt get trought. tried like 10times or more.
next day i edited the gas and send some more..
i had to be very fast then to stop 2 transactions after 3 !!! allready went in.
got 25 000 Status Network Tokens now only wanted to have 10 000

but after reading more i think status will be huge so it was good to get in 3x.
its an MOBILE BLOCHAIN CLIENT WITH BROWSER CHAT PASYMENT DAPPS ::!!!!
will hold for gold

>My guess is somewhere between 2x - 4x ICO price

its 100x after 2years. germany government hacked whatsapp. every german will use status if its safer

cryptocompare.com/coins/snt/overview/ETH

Of course it's only IOU's and opening price will likely be much lower, but based on this and comparable token ICOs it'll be 2x ICO at least

You're one lucky motherfucker then, sell half and hodl the other half for eternity because this project will very likely moon

Lol you guys are in for a wild fucking ride if you think it's gonna stay above ico.

it will be MobileGo for Games
and
Status for every other APP

no more blockchain are needed for smartphones.

I think it'll drop hard after it hits exchanges, i'll be buying a shitload at the dip because i believe in this project

>Lol you guys are in for a wild fucking ride if you think it's gonna stay above ico.

Listen up you piece of shit ! Do you honestly think, that the Status ICO won't be successful ? Or are you out of your god damn fucking mind ? EVERY and I mean EVERY ICO has been fucking profitable you little cocksucker ! The Status platform will be the venmo of FUCKING CRYPTO,and you little piece of shit dare to say, heck even IMPLY that it will fail ? You god damn faggot cocksucker. Take the cocks out of your mouth and arse and stop posting shit like that you fucking faggot cocksucker nocoiner !

When are the tokens getting released?

>Every ICO has been profitable
(((BNT)))

but that was uncapped nigga

28th june

It has been profitable, the niggas that sold right away made 20% profit

status is a non joo project so you can move on to the bancor thread and spread your shit there

How many people on biz actually sell right away instead of falling for the HODL meme?

Sure but with projects like bancor its more tempting to hodl because people on biz think it'll take ETH's place in the future.
I went in on the ICO and sold right away but won't be buying back because i hate the whole idea of centralizing cryptos

28th june. where'd you find this info?

is everyone here just looking to flip? i was too but looking at it this app is sick as fuck, depending on what happens i might be tempted to cash out my intitial investment, but right now this is a 6-12 month hold, at least.

they're the reason why ETH is tanking. I'll never use their product and I'll FUD the shit out of them everywhere I can, I despise them with all my heart and I hope they'll get cancer