ITT: Bagholders shame thread

Let's laugh at all the bag holders who actually get married to crypto and hold it "long term".

"Long term" just means you failed to get quick profit or are too dumb to see these obvious peaks and dips.

Keep holding those bags of shit, virgin idiots!

"Safe" money makes no money.

>All in on the dip

>It keeps getting lower!

What now tough guy?

Nothing. You wait. Wait until it goes above the dip to an obvious second bubble and sell.

This is so fucking easy.

durr

i-i-it will go back up again
right guys?

right?

no

>yes sell the bottom
>SELL SELL the dip

Jesus how dumb can you be

No, I'm saying when the time comes you won't need to.

ITT sad little bagholders

Stop this dumb meme. Nobody will use crypto for actual purchaes. Everyone with a brain knows this

yeah tell that to all the guys who are holding bitcoins since 2010 and eth since last year. you all are truly fucking retarded and deserve to die poor.

I sold everything except some of my BTC/LTC last week thankfully. I tried to at least take some profits (about 6k) out. Left 1k in crypto. I will lose out a bit but I want to keep some in just in case shit recovers quickly for whatever reason. I got in really late so I didn't make 10-20k or more like some people but I at least made a lot more than I expected.

OP, just accept you are poor and missed out. You will always be poor because you have the mentality of a poor, unsuccesful excuse of a man.

I hope you improve one day.

OP is right to make fun of you bagholders.
If you were smart and knew how to read charts, you would have sold AT LEAST 2 or 3 days ago. Markets showed obvious signs of a bearish trend and many people warned you here.

Now it's obviously too late to sell but the market won't recover anytime soon. Means you are now stuck for months with many heavy bags.

To be completely honest I didn't sell all my bags and it pisses me off but at least I'm still in the green.

Ever heard of "opportunity cost"? Those guys were idiots for not selling peaks and buying dips. There were at least 2 BTC crashes to use for this

> if you could predict the future you would never make wrong investment decisions

really activates my almonds, user

I was a bagholder until 3 hours ago.
Never lose your principle.

As I said

>Markets showed obvious signs of a bearish trend and many people warned you here.

people say all kinds of shit here on a daily basis

if you think you can time the markets then good luck to you

yeah I heard of that and unlike you I understand the concept. the risk of losing all the future potential gains because you guys can't cope with any loses is way way bigger than the profit you make of small margins. in hindsight you can say "I should have bought back when it was raising back up", but you can't predict at what point it will establish a new support level and it is just much more likely that you would miss it altogether.

so get out with your pseudointellectual bullshit and stay poor like all these pajeets here. there is a reason all the rich guys left Veeky Forums and you part of that.

That's what I did though. Sold most of my alts for BTC and USDT and now I'm waiting for the market to be in the green again.

>Markets showed obvious signs of a bearish trend and many people warned you here.

Can you link to these "obvious signs" and "obvious predictions"?

It was all over Veeky Forums and Twitter weeks ago.

Sitting on a bag of CFI, down 20%

Daily reminder girls don't like men who can't sell and make decisions.

No girl has ever gotten wet from a holder.

Stay poor, greasy virgins. it's only the long-term holders that get the big bucks in the end.

Enjoy your 10% profit over a 5K investment. LOL!

Yeah 500 bucks if what gets those girls wet. for 1 night maybe.

Time in the market > timing the market

you sound like a sad little man, you should be happy for any anons gains

To all the newcomers,

All these people saying this is over. It isnt.
These fudders have been saying this since the start of bitcoin and never thought It would get to where it is today.

Every dip it was always the same.

Crypto is relatively new and will only explode in the future. All OK coins will be all right. So as long as you hold you'll at least make your money back if youre down.

Fuck these fudders.

if you are an idiot maybe

What's your net worth, son? Having b&h 98k USD in 2013 I'm sitting on a nice stack of 3.75 mio USD today (after the "crash"). BTW: girls are loving long time players. ;)

And do from a "man" who isnt confident enough about his research?

>nothing. you wait.

thats called bagholding moron.

I am genuinely nervous about my PoSW bags.

Tell me it will be alright bros

They were falling before this shit happened, what do you think?

No, you buy the dip and then sell the top

>yfw bancucks