Is there anything more fucked up in human history than our corruption of noble wolves into tiny infantilized...

Is there anything more fucked up in human history than our corruption of noble wolves into tiny infantilized defenseless joke-creature slaves?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Domesticated_Red_Fox
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/03/130302-dog-domestic-evolution-science-wolf-wolves-human/
youtu.be/rWWJMeNzt-8
youtube.com/watch?v=-L58NPPQ5eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is there a nicer friend than doge?
she smells gud ;^)

>nobel woofs

fur/reddits that way >>>>

The Holocaust and Nanjing was pretty fucked up

>mfw you say it was bad to domesticate our nice friend

>when your nice friend says hi

>wolfs
>noble

Easiest way to detect a cityfag that's only contact to nature is via TV.

Nice friends are much better than mean wolfs

That's a one event thing. People are killed. Not special.

What upsets me about the dog breeds its the level of inbreeding, any stray dog have a better genes and overall resistance and quality. Some breeds really behave like aggresive retards and shouldn't exist.

Dogs wanted to be domesticated you dummie. Everyone loves doggos they are the white people of the animal world.

pups are cute

post more nice friends

hap

>doberman with a naenderthal
get out

also doggos literally did nothing wrong
>implying striking a symbiotic alliance with the planet's new dominant species wasn't smart as fuck
gtfo catcucks

Pupper ancestors literally surrounded human camps at night because they were attracted to the smell of roasting meat and functioned as garbage disposals and early warning systems from other predators. They brought it upon themselves.

PS humanity infantilized itself just as much

cute

The weird breeding madness is fairly recent phenomenon and a result of victorian salonfags in the 1800s who wanted to permanently encapture the "spirit and body" of (I shit you not) fucking dog paintings. Then crufts became a thing and it all went downhill from there. You know kennel club breeding is fucked when it costs you more to insure pure breeds (literally any) than mutts.

Yeah. Have you ever read any history?

Also dogs were already a species in the wild. They domesticated themselves 50,000 ago by being cuddly and cute and by usimg sniffing to track down our wounded game for us in exchange for treats. So like, youre not even right anyways in the first place op. Your gay and probably own a cat.

probably a lot worse what happened to the noble Auroch. Once a formidable beast that could only be taken down by the most daring hunters .. Then reduced to the docile cattle and now even women can cheaply have their flesh on a hamburger bun

No the wolves that became dogs were too stupid to get away from humans.

Reminder that domestic cats are all alphas and domestic dogs are all betas.

They're no more neutered and domesticated then their owners.

That's wrong though. Totally wrong. Proto dogs originate from camp wolves. By the time they were helping humans hunt they were already dogs.

Domestication infantilises mammals, no-one quite knows why but it does. Same thing happened to us, modern humans are much more feeble and neotenous than our pre-domesticated ancestors.

>You know kennel club breeding is fucked when it costs you more to insure pure breeds (literally any) than mutts.
didn't know about this desu

Maybe the way we have selectively bred and genetically engineered cows to the point where they die if they are not milked daily.

He's saying that by 50000BC they were already half-doggos, which is a bit of a stretch as the earliest dna evidence we have on proto-dogs goes back to 35000BC with the Goyet and Altai dogs. The oldest "real" dog remains are from 15000BC. Whichever way doggos did start by serving as early alarm systems and waste control by following around nomadic humans from settlement to settlement - until they became dependent/submissive enough for us to be able to start selectively breeding them. They came to us first, which is pretty based.

>Too stupid to get away from humans
>Modern dogs enjoy comfy homes while wolves are pushed out of their habitats

Hmmmm

>until they became dependent/submissive enough for us to be able to start selectively breeding them
You mean as soon as humans got their hands on puppies. Just toss any aggressive ones at a rock and keep the friendly ones.

HOL UP
*shits on carpet*
SO YOU WUZ SAYIN
*drools*
YOU WUZ SAYIN
*catches ball*
THAT WE WUZ
*barks for no reason*
WE WUZ REALLY
*has his balls chopped off*
WOLVES AND SHIEEEEEEEEEET

Doesn't work like that. By the time the puppies were able to be bred their dumb, overly aggressive ancestors have been engaged in a culling process for hundreds of generations.

>By the time the puppies were able to be bred their dumb, overly aggressive ancestors have been engaged in a culling process for hundreds of generations.
Wolves are not aggressive against packmates though. You could very well get a bunch of wolf puppies and start eugenics to breed them into dogs right now.

It would be several generations before you produced anything as friendly as a dog

One part of it makes sense, since you know purchasing a pedigree breed costs more than a mongrel, but most of the insurance cost is actually derived from the multitudes of health issues associated with x or y purebreeds Certain breeds like the french bull mastiff are literally rejected by insurers past the age of 5, no matter how much you're willing to pay. Fucking breeders sacrificed healthiness for aesthetics. The original English bulldog is now so fucked the kennel club is now trying to recreate the breed by crossing other unrelated dogs in hopes of recreating the look/temperament, but regardless of how successful they are the "neo-english bulldog" is always be an imitation without the actual lineage.

Fuck crufts and fuck kennel people

Several generations is not much. Not exactly the same thing, but the Russians showed how easy it is to tame canines. Just kill the fucks who aren't friendly and you're good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Domesticated_Red_Fox

>The least domesticated foxes, those that flee from experimenters or bite when stroked or handled, are assigned to Class III. Foxes in Class II let themselves be petted and handled but show no emotionally friendly response to experimenters. Foxes in Class I are friendly toward experimenters, wagging their tails and whining. In the sixth generation bred for tameness we had to add an even higher-scoring category. Members of Class IE, the "domesticated elite", are eager to establish human contact, whimpering to attract attention and sniffing and licking experimenters like dogs. They start displaying this kind of behavior before they are one month old. By the tenth generation, 18 percent of fox pups were elite; by the 20th, the figure had reached 35 percent. Today elite foxes make up 70 to 80 percent of our experimentally selected population.[1]

In less cruder terms, yes. Kill bad pupper, keep good pupper.

Who's a good boy though?

Breeders got greedy and went full retard. Breeds in of themselves aren't inherently unhealthy and are old as the dog itself. Breeds that haven't been mass bred for profit are among some of the oldest and healthiest in the world.

Stupid wolf would try to bite that cute seal.

Could something similar happen with humans? What about slaves?

>What about slaves?

It's already happened, that's why American blacks are so polite and well mannered.

that's cute

Lel

>wolfs
>noble

Their society is just as if not worse than ours. The alpha of the pack gets the most food and bitches and they won't hesitate to slaughter a single prey together.

It's already happened. It's called civilization.

>all dogs are the same

You ever been hunting, boy? Dogs are useful in all sorts of other different ways too. There's even a company that have trained some to sniff out sources of water contamination (ex: fecal contamination); a process that used to take weeks now just takes one day with a good dog.

Cute! CUTE!

Of course, for the longest time the majority of breeds served specific functions so only the dogs who performed best would be allowed to breed therefore guaranteeing some degree of "good health". A good advice when looking to purchase a certain breed is to look for the breeders stocking "working" ones as opposed to the "show" ones, most breeds are thankfully still divided as such. Eg. working labrador vs show labrador. Doesn't mean they will be perfectly healthy of course, certain conditions like hip dysplasia are borderline common to all breeds, working or show types, but it could end up saving you a pretty penny when it comes to insurance and vet bills.

that infantilized defenseless transformation is what has kept them alive

Slave breeding in America as incredibly decentralized and lasted less than three generations.

The domestication of the dog took place as a concerted effort taking place over tens of thousands of years and millions of generations in a very centralized fashion.

the last image ought to be the guy fucking the dog desu senpai

The image after that then ought to be the guy fucking a dog girl.

>defenseless

>defenseless

I can confirm that there is no gore.

t. user of good deeds and fortune

I clicked it and immediately realized my mistake but it actually turned out to be all good

Don't let them fool you into watching it.
Seriously, I wish I've never opened the video.

This, gave me diabeetus

Wolves are literally smarter than dogs ANY DOG.

WIDF pls go

Wolves still have to evolve thinky thinky to survive in the North Asia wilderness while dogs dont need shit to survive with humans.

This is their legacy

I thought dogs were a subspecies of wolf because they can interbreed and produce fertile offspring

>cant detect cancer or diabetes
>cant do search & rescue
>cant detect bombs or drugs
>cant assist blind people
>cant work in security
>cant herd livestock
>cant read human body language
>cant do cross-species hunting
>cant carry carts across dangerous mountainous terrains

>can gang-up on innocent wildlife

WE
WUZ
HUNTERZ
N
SHIET

Seals are like the dogs of the sea

Domesticated seal puppers when?

when we start living significant portions of our lives underwater

>our nice friend
when will this meme die? dogs, for teh most part, aren't out friends, they're our willing slaves. friends don't keep friends locked up in their homes and prevent them from leaving without supervision.

dogs have been bred to have a species-wide case of stockholm syndrome. they're the house niggers of the animal kingdom.

t. Butthurt wolf

does my cute puggo still think he's a wolf when he runs around in circles and chases me?

>he hasn't read White Fang

>wish I was in the den looking after the alpha's pups
>the treats are too tasty
>Stupid dogs getting hugs on the sofa
>tfw no alpha females to mate with me
>my paws hurt

Wolves still exist mane.

my dog went outside once without me knowing.

about an hour later she was barking and scratching the door to get in.

Every situation is different, but most dogs are loyal and won't stray too far from their people unless they're abused or something. We lock them up because it's the law, and you can't have doggos wandering around getting hit by cars or picked up by the pound. They know where the companionship and food is.

heavenly quads

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/03/130302-dog-domestic-evolution-science-wolf-wolves-human/

Actually met a girl with a pet fox in Moscow. Super weird. They're so small.

They look nice tho

I've been hearing about these super domesticated Russian foxes since forever but I've never seen a single video of them on the internet, what are they really like?

>Noble wolves
Wolves are a pests taking lifestock and attacking dogs when out hunting. I suppose you have similar feelings for the "grandiose black rat"and "prestigious cockroach" being influenced and corrupted by human society.

>tfw this is undeniable evidence of evolution
once you accept wolf to dog, ape to man is a lot easier to accept.

>my dog went outside once without me knowing.
>about an hour later she was barking and scratching the door to get in.
that's called stockholm syndrome.
but seriously though, it's pretty safe to assume that your dog has been under the care of humans since birth and doesn't know enough about how the real world works to get by on its own. leaving it outside on its own is like leaving a 20 year old neet in the middle of the amazon rainforest
>We lock them up because it's the law, and you can't have doggos wandering around getting hit by cars or picked up by the pound.
That's true but it doesn't make it any less of a shitty situation for dogs. Modern cities in general are pretty awful places for dogs. They can't walk anywhere without risk of being run over or locked up for life. The ideal place for a dog is in a country home or a small town where they can be allowed to wander around with no issues.

>wolves are bad because they don't suck our dick on command or think humans are the best thing since minced meat like dogs do

>ape to man
men are still apes though

so human children have stockholm syndrome too?

dogs are still wolves

>seals
You mean dog mermaids?

that was clearly a joke you autist

Not really. Wolf to dog works because their state of conciousness doesn't differ. Ape to man does not work specifically because there's no explanation for the state of conciousness suddenly popping up out of no where.

Natures mutations are very convincing as to making non linked creatures seem linked. Spiders mimicking ants without having ever been around them, shit like that.
It's no different to how similar car designs popped up on opposite sides of the globe without having interacted with each other in any form of communication...most people would swear that one person's design was an evolution of the others when in fact its just that two creators had the same idea.

To add to this, its not a denial of man being ape like, but merely a conclusion that its perfectly possible for nature to spit out two similar designs that differ slightly, are completely non evolutional to each other but are convincingly thought as otherwise merely by pointing out similarities shared.

What I think sets different strains of man apart was the type of land they originate from, and whether or not their makeup of ape variant was able to execute migration without almost simultaneously wiping theirselves out of existence (eg. a screwed up variant of semi concious but still too primal to benefit from it in the long run).

>i-i was merely pretending to have stockholm syndrome

youtu.be/rWWJMeNzt-8

Doggos are good boys

Some dogs are small and pathetic, some are bred and trained to kill (single) wolves. What's your point?

Wrong.

You can say the same thing happened to humanity as a whole.

When for generations you thrive through gibsmedats while being unknowingly genetically destroyed, then the end result is typically weak half lings of the original breed.

no you can't

I assumed this webm would be a seal getting brutally clubbed to death, and watched it anyway

>Natures mutations are very convincing as to making non linked creatures seem linked.
its more than common mutations; the relationships have been proven genetically. both with respect to wolf and dogs; as with humans and great apes.

That's because you suck at the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=-L58NPPQ5eI

Both the cute and demon variety.

>Everyone loves doggos
>Except Muslims.

>>wolves are bad because they don't suck our dick on command or think humans are the best thing since minced meat like dogs do
No, I'm sceptical towards the claim that wolves are noble since they're a pest animal, and pests aren't noble animals. Learn to read, shitstain.