christcuck detected

wrong

Nope. He brought good change.

like poverty

and aids

Nope. He brought good change.

and crime

and niggers

In a country where the upper class is white, you will get a better government by restricting voting to whites.

>don't count non-whites on your health care statistics until the end of Apartheid
>"wow, poor people have poor life expectancy, who would've thought..."

>Julius Caesar
>'bad guy'

Pick one

The Entente in WWI

Vikings, all of them. They were disgusting inbred fuckers from Scandinavia who got tired of eating shitty porridge and decided to loot and destroy civilization just 'for the lulz'.

>the numbers, they're all wrong!
that country went down the shitter in every possible metric when they gave poor people the right to vote
it's not even a race thing

the idea of setting up all-white colonies without completely killing off all the natives was retarded
you either go all the way or dont bring too many whites over

Nero was awesome, fuck you!

>mom and him were most likely fuggin'
>got his sister pregnant
>killed his mom when she got uppity
>married a trap before it was cool

There is so much more, too!

youtube.com/watch?v=gLOvdgXSy_Q

This
This
This
>hey let's keep these people around that we don't like and that will never feel anything but hatred and a desire for revenge
>but we aren't going to get rid of them we are just going to stratify them so they lead shitty lives and drag us down with them

disgusting kike

>eternally btfos g*rmany with a single sentence
can g*rms ever recover?

europeans lost their balls when faggy philosophes like started flapping their yap

He was bad for France and philosophy as a whole and help popularize a laziness for history because of his...

>
>
>

Its not "witty" or clever do to such regardless of your opinion on the HRE

t. hans

I mean that was their KANGdom before ebil wite cracka

the fucking Bantu imperialists need to go home give the land back to Khosan.
the Bantu have no place there

>all the medici

fixed that for you

Also this guy, and his cunt of a nephew.

and starvation

wat

Cuck

>Victor I was pope for 261 years
What was his secret? Bathing on infants' blood?

/ourguy/

>Summi pontifices in hac basilica sepulti
Can't you into latin , brah?

>died like a martyr in prison for his beliefs in freedom and equality after years of struggle
>year latter obese pseudo-nazi nerds mock him on a Nepalese crab-dancing forum

>trying to meme the "madela effect" retardation
>>>/reddit/

Mandela died a free man at age 95, 2 decades after apartheid ended

right OP I want an explanation for this

His rebellion has been MASSIVELY overblown but how the fuck was he a bad guy?

Where were they buried from 200-461?

22 “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’

24 “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25 “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

>The parallels between the Lukan material (the Gospel of Luke and Book of Acts) and Josephus' writings have long been noted.[4][5][6][7] The core idea, of a man traveling to a far country being related to a kingdom, has vague similarities to Herod Archelaus traveling to Rome in order to be given his kingdom; although this similarity is not in itself significant, Josephus' account also contains details which are echoed by features of the Lukan parable.[8] Josephus describes Jews sending an embassy to Augustus, while Archelaus is travelling to Rome, to complain that they do not want Archelaus as their ruler;[9][10] when Archelaus returns, he arranges for 3000 of his enemies to be brought to him at the Temple in Jerusalem, where he has them slaughtered.[9]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_talents_or_minas

This may come as a shock to you guys...

He really, literally, factually, historically wasnt
You think a man against death penalty wanted the terror?

This man is God's Angel, one of the best man that ever walked on earth

delet