Pump watching

DO NOT PARTICIPATE JUST OBSERVE

Pumpnotifier will be doing another bag generator in 25 minutes

Lets discuss and watch it as it happens.

this is their group t.me/PumpNotifier

DO NOT PARTICIPATE JUST OBSERVE

Other urls found in this thread:

aparat.com/v/ToS5v/telegram_fake_member_adder
t.me/pumpsoldiers
t.me/trumppumps
discord.gg/9HbMWD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've observed the last 3 pumps.

5 minutes

See you in lambo land

I only have 150 $ left. I go all in. All or nothing.

CATCH YOU FUCKS ON THE FLIPS SIDE

Fucking faggots gonna die ... they first load at a lowest sat and then dump on the their own members .. and the members out their isn't real .. that's all generated .. a perfect scam

BUT THEIR LAST ONE has 16x gain
am i getting fucked?

Look at the chart of 1 minute just before the pump starts .. How they have fake generated members you can watch this video aparat.com/v/ToS5v/telegram_fake_member_adder

and that exploit is available in darkmarket
kek ..faggots ..chasing pumps wants to be millionaire overnight

Lost $400 USD. Funny, I made that the other day with the same pump group. Not going to be playing around with that anymore I dont think.

yea, fcking dumping group. Join us guys, making group equal for everyone t.me/pumpsoldiers

Lost all my money. Thats it, i'm stoping. See you in hell guys.

look at the stats how it started and how it ended getting lower and lower and lower every fucking time .. r u idiot or wat ?

they posted at 12:01 on my computer's time, other pump groups normally stick to schedule but this was clearly a dumper's party on the unsuspecting generals

i told you fuckers , there is no such thing to be a millionaire overnight .. patience is the key to success ... now keep crying

ITS BACK

What coin was it?

BRX

if you want be a part of smaller group which do not scam people join this t.me/pumpsoldiers

Fucking christ man, I can't believe it.

He posted a message with a mom and her kids thanking him for 2x gains before.

What the fuck man.

trump pumps is just trying to stop all this join us make some money. Fair for everyone.
t.me/trumppumps

yeah , it's being posted every fucking time .. same pic again and again .. ha ha ha ah hah

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HOW DO I BACKTRACE HIS IP

TELEGRAM WEB WON"T EVEN LET ME MESSAGE HIM.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lost $50 out of 300 investment, sucks but ehh.

I at least want to channel karma to punish him.

We leave no man behind! Not always smaller means worse! We will help to take your lost money back! t.me/pumpsoldiers

join for real gains:
discord.gg/9HbMWD

You're a fucking dumbass, i said DO NOT PARTICIPATE

How do I know you won't jew me too?

I think we all need to band together and buy a reliable meme coin low in the sats.

We're all at a loss right now, but if we band together we can take back what we lost.

We need to go into a low sat like bitbean or xvg, dump, then rebuy the coins we like.

This guy is same .. coz people are loosing everytime ..so , need a new channel ..lol

Buy hold for the success ... don't chase pumps
eventually your money got doubled ..for sure
a quick tip buy $ZEC darkmarket is accepting from 1st july 2017 so , results will be out after august whales target is 0.5 per $ZEC :)

I will try pump in smaller group. I'm not going to fight with fucking bots anymore!!!!!

It can't be some shitty discord thing.

I'm saying board wise and we even get a sticky.

We were able to meme that vitalik was dead, we can manipulate the market as a collective whale.

I'm talking like a full day pump and dump.

yea, its sick bro...