Tell friends about crypto when making mad gains

>tell friends about crypto when making mad gains
>they sneer and get visibly jealous
>tell friends about crypto while markets down
>"LOL TOLD YOU user IT'S ALL GAMBLING. I TOLD YOU IT'S A SCAM."
Meanwhile, I'm still sitting on a $45k portfolio having already cashed out my initial investment a long time ago...

Why are fucking normies so unbearable? They want nothing more than to see something good crash and burn just to say, "I told you so."

It's kind of pathetic, to be honest.

cool $500 dollar """"""""portfolio""""""""""""" user

tell your mom before you trade daddy's money

t. coping nocoiner

Why are you telling people about your finances?

the real question ^

Tried teaching people who want to learn.

Everyone wants to bring everyone to their level of miserable. Normies thrive off of keeping the same shit in their life so if you try and break free of that, they will pull you back or at least try their hardest.

It's honestly sad looking from the outside. I imagine the average person is in hell and they are attempting to claw their way to heaven but it's a massive pile of people and they're clawing their way up with no regards to throwing others back to the bottom but they themselves are continually being thrown down and it's a constant unconscious circle

Find a circle of friends that will motivate you and encourage you to change or just break off from everyone.

I can relate. Just stop telling them. Use info to better yourself and let them wallow in their own shit while being smug jackasses about it.

The answer is: greed and/or jealousy.
This accounts for nearly all questions regarding human behaviour

My co workers, who I thought were rational men turned into menstruating women after I mentioned making some money from crypto. It's like their fucking world turns upside down just because you aren't using their standards.

They don't get it, I've heard that line over and over about the stock market before crypto existed. "What happens when your fin advisor (lol) tell you $x,xxx is gone?"
Of course that money isn't gone until I sell and if I had an advisor who sold a loss like that, they're fired.
People say these things because they misunderstand trading in general. It's a gamble to them because they lack the skills to measure value. They lack the discipline to hold through dips.

They don't see this as price discovery, as if the chart pattern was a wave that oscillates up and down around a mean. These are the low-cost index fund holders.

I want to be rich asap in order to check if this is true. Moon, CFI, moon for god's sake!

It is, and many of the new crypto baby investors in the last 4 months are the same way.this board is full of the teenage whining when markets go down (newsflash fags it is common)

I can save you the time by assuring you it is true.
"I make money by clicking buy and sell" they like to hear, "I make more than you by clicking buy and sell" they will hate you for it.
IMO it's because if you're worth $100/hr to click on the computer and they're worth $18/hr for hard work some people will resent you.

I must be a weird guy for rejoicing when others are doing it ok.

Most people are shit and don't want you to make them realize it by being less shit around them.

Maybe you're really annoying and bragging like this kid:

Well said friend, I'm saving this. I like how your brain works.

Are you doing ok? Seems like the ones who don't rejoice are those who wear a facade of success but don't actually do as well as they put off. $50k/year overleveraged debt "millionaires"

Currently unemployed, poorfag's life. IT related casual works, in my mid-twenties. It couldn't be worse.

I am trading with small amounts in order to learn a bit more about this.

>Real life Tony Stark
My sides