/beige/

What does Veeky Forums think about Lindybeige? Is he reliable?

Certainly, the french as we all well know are, when not being completely useless, the perfect target for an arrow loosed from the fine beam of an Englishman's longbow.

>filename
Does this guy hates the french or something? I don't know this dude

He's just very English, hating the French for no good reason is a tradition over there, i suppose it's an inferiority complex

He's just a Britbong who says disparaging remarks about the French from time to time. For example he says that England won the 100 years war and that it's wasn't a defeat because 'English nobles were having a jolly time butchering French' or soemthing like that. Some of the stuff people claim about him however are hyperbolic.

Nonsense!

It's simply amusing to roust the frog, or the bosch, whichever happens to be closer at the time.

That's literally a jokey remark left in a Youtube comments section rather than a serious attempt to argue the English won the 100 years war, the level of autism from the people that keep reposting it again and again is staggering.

Watch a subject you actually know a bit on and you can tell he doesn't really know what he is talking about. The worst part of his shows are his own theories on why something happened the way it did.

Yours is a fruitless effort, Europeans just haven't got any understanding of good banter, and will NEVER quite get what you're at.

Everything has to be taken at face value, they're quite unsophisticated in that respect.

You are in europe

It's true, I think only Aussies and Brits can genuinely understand banter.

>I think only Aussies and Brits can genuinely understand banter

Yet neither can take it.

That seems to be a flaw shared by all anglos.

Nonsense, my sausage guzzling friend.

He's a Brit, and therefore butthurt about anything French
Are you new on Veeky Forums? You probably are, otherwise you would have noticed this insane British behavior toward France

Well, looks like I was mistaken, there are some of you that know how to have a laf! :D

Traditional English man who hates French without reason.

Because german and french 'Banter' is shit.

You could have just stopped at Traditional Englishmen

Beyond "traditional Englishman," he's a "museum piece Englishman."

He's alright but seems a bit bias against france for some reason. I'm a bong and we literally learnt that we lost the 100year war, even if we dominated the middle part of the conflict. Not sure why he is so butthurt about the frogs, it's a bit embarrassing for us desu

Don't think I can't see your game fritz.

He doesn't claim England won the 100 years war, if there are people on Veeky Forums that can't understand the concept of a humourous shit post I just feel bad for them, this place must drive them insane.

>but seems a bit bias against france for some reason
>for some reason

That reason being that he was born in England

But the English love the French.

How can you not like people that spend their time riding round on pedal bikes, wearing stripey tops, berets and chains of onions while saying "hon, hon. hon"? The French are adorable.

This ain't the 1950s m8.

Point of fact, they don't even make berets in France any longer, they are now far sundered from that charming picture.

English user here. While it's true that we love and admire the French, it's also true that we will NEVER admit it, and only and always refer to them as "stinking frogs".

why do we constantly have repeat threads about this? are people on this board so retarded they constantly post in these threads?

This board exists only to obsess over the greatest and most noble people in all of history, and LLoyd is their prophet.

Nonsense. Look at this typical picture of modern French people.

/thread

>But the English love the French.

He acts like he knows a lot about the subjects he talks about, but anyone with a background in that subject will tell you its false.

For me, I know a lot about WW2, so once I watched his videos on WW2 I realized that he was just talking out of his ass.

He's an obsessive fucknut. That or a fairly decent, if over egged, troll.

he ok

bump

>frogs can't handle the banter
Some things never change

Im so fucking mad at this vil piece of shit, but then again Im french so.. kinda hum how to say it, not really hundred percent unbiased If you catch my drift

Personally I love Lindybeige.
He's just a lad.
>"Hating the French for no good reason"

Half of the claims people throw at Lindy just come from taking things out of context, like your pic. That video doesn't actually claim that vikings didn't exist, just that medieval Scandinavia wasn't occupied entirely by a warrior class of vikings, but rather that it was an agrarian society in which a very small proportion of the population actually went on raids.

>9gag watermark

reminder that Lindybeige claims:

>no one used swords, axes
>no one used horses
>no one used throwing knives
>no one used double strap arm shields
>no one used scythes
>no one used mail coifs
>no one used torches
>Pikemen didn't fight each other
>no one spoke French during the French revolution
>no one spoke Latin during the Roman Republic