Abortion is unethical...

Abortion is unethical, not because you're "hurting a baby" but because you're removing a future adult's chance at living his/her life in happiness.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/expediency
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230?section=primarysources&source=24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're doing that to millions of future adults every time you nut. Masturbation is unethical.

Then it's murder.

So? FUCK future adults. By your """reasoning""", I should put you down because you're using up resources "future adults" might want or need.

You must have fucking flunked 5th grade biology. Holy shit. No wonder your generation is so fucking lost. You don't even know how babies are made.

Giving those "millions of future adults" lives is physically impossible. Giving ONE a life, however, especially one that already happens to be growing inside you, is not.

in ancient times when child sacrifice was rampant do you think they actually gained supernatural powers from it or did they just not want their kids?

You're retarded.

You have no way to simulate the infinity-like number of factors that alter life, family, society, and nation histories that mold a person.

You have no honest way of calculating something like that.

Way to miss the point dipshit

t. Retard

What point?

"In this web of alternate universal changes and combinations, I determined that all cases of abortion are correlative to robbing the planet of a pleasant person."

What fucking point?

more important question.
should public policy be based on airtight ethics, or should it make allowances for expediency and convenience

>expediency

is that supposed to be a word?

Ok then, so would you agree that a woman having her period is unethical? By not getting pregnant, she is removing a future adult's chance at happiness.

By your argumentation, not breeding additional human indiviuals in tanks is unethical.

No because this is YOUR argument, remember? YOU have to consider her unethical for not breeding as often as physically possible, tho.

?
dictionary.com/browse/expediency

Jesus Christ, another person who flunked 5th grade biology.

Do you fucks really not know where babies come from???

>No because this is YOUR argument, remember?

What is?

What about masturbation? That's millions of "potential lives" gone in, like, ten minutes.

What are you trying to say?

Eggs and sperms aren't zygotes, anons.

The ethical debate regarding abortion stems from what point of human development we consider "life".

Some say it's immaterial since the baby is wholly dependent on the mother in utero but you could make the same qualification for a young infant.

Are you projecting or are you legitimately retarded?

>Eggs and sperms aren't zygotes, anons

What's your point?

>because you're removing a future adult's chance at living his/her life in happiness.

Except life is mostly suffering and virtually all major religions and philosophers have agreed with this fact. It's self evident in how we try to hide the horrors of the world from children and sanitize/censor their exposure to it to a pretty strong degree. No amount of hugs really makes up for shit like war, chronic illness, violent crime, rape, bullying, poverty, animal cruelty and so on - it's evident in how much easier it is to be evil or bad than good. Even our sources of pleasure and happiness like food, drugs, social status, entertainment, hobbies and sex cause people great misery when they overindulge or we are deprived of them. The unborn are not conscious and don't miss things they never had. Even speaking of them as "possible adults" is absurd - as if we're to consider the rights of nonexistent or imaginary people. You're either a living person or you're not.

certainly killing a child in the womb is no different from doing it outside the womb

Tbh postnatal abortion should be legal.

Still a step in a potential being, as they're necessary for zygotes. By this logic leaving any zinc or selenium undigested us robbing a potential human of existence. We should dedicate all our technology to converting the universe's entire mass into human beings through some future automated scientific transmutation and artificial gestation.

Literally every choice you make that changes the future (read: every choice) is potentially (surely) stopping future lives from happening.

Kek, you're retarded.

It's alright to kill the babby if they aren't part of the actual citizens and are slaves/underclass shitters, like negros.
Both.

>It's alright to kill the babby if they aren't part of the actual citizens and are slaves/underclass shitters, like negros

No it isn't, this is just ignoring their pain by dehumanizing them for political purposes and a yearning for power - a cornerstone of evil.

Wrong. Stop shitposting.

Stop bogging down the world with children no one wants who will have mental illnesses from neglect and just weigh down the already creaking system.

It's like you guys just want people to live and suffer so you won't be alone and miserable. Suicide should be legal too.

Did I get aborted?

Human life begins at conception. Egg gets fertilized by sperm, egg blocks off all other sperm, two haploid cells become diploid and begin doubling.

That's when YOU became a human being, just like everyone else.

So no, the fucking egg is not a human being, and a fucking sperm is not a human being; how daft do you have to be to believe that idiocy? You level daft? Is there a level under you?

Frogposters should've been aborted.

good goy

Zygotes are not human, user

Abortion=no successors
People who are old above 80 years. Not all, but the ones who have become very weak, stubborn and dumb or have a heavy mental illness like dementia.

>In happiness

But if abortion was illegal you would be ruining alot of current adults chances at living their lives in happiness

>Human life begins at conception

No it doesn't. The egg and sperm are very much alive. Life is a cycle - the only "beginning" was billions of years ago.

If you are jew and cum on a glass and then you ser that on fire is that a holocaust?

>what is adoption

Your nut, just as a nut, is going to do nothing.
A fertilized egg, in the womb, is going to develop into a person.

>there are people who will spend thousands of dollars in order to get a child of their own womb and partners sperm
>there is enough people willing to adopt to sate the massive influx of orphans that would result as a lack of abortion
Pick one and only one.

>a living cell operating off of survival instincts
Multiply that a billion times and you've basically got a person

>You level daft?
Wot

>there are people who will spend thousands of dollars in order to get a child of their own womb and partners sperm
What does that have to do with anything? That's for people who want to have blood-related children but can't, and therefore spend money to do so
>there is enough people willing to adopt to sate the massive influx of orphans that would result as a lack of abortion
Our adoption system isn't great, but it's better than killing babies

By that reasoning war and murder are unethical too.

WRONG.

Aborrtion is unethical, not because you're "hurting a baby", but because you're removing what could be a vaginal baby and making room for an analbaby. Only Assbortion is ethical.

>life
>happiness

There are people who will willingly part with thousands of dollars in order to have a child of their own blood, society is boradly sympathetic to this, even though there exists an instiution whose sole purpose is to provide children who were unable to be cared for the chance to be adopted by couples, from this we can make a pretty broad observation "Society values children born from the dna of the couple more than children not born from the dna of the couple" the adoption system isn't perfect because as a society we aren't as comfortable with adoption as natural birth.

Firstly i disagree with the assertion that a fetus is a baby, the reason fetuses (Feti?) cannot be terminated in the later stages of pregnancy is because it would be considered a human being under the law (i don't actually know why, but there you go)
Saying a baby is made when a sperm hits the egg is absurd, babies can be delivered, fetuses can't, you can have a c section and deliver a baby in the later stages of pregancy, a clump of reproducing cells cannot be delivered.

Society avlues bloodbirth far more than adoption, and as such banning all abortion (assuming such a measure would be effective in the first place) would mean orphanages would overflow with excess supply, worsening the individual conditions of each orphan and effectively denying many the right to family life (under my countries laws anyway)

Abortion is unethical because one of a human's methods of ensuring self preservation is doing the actions of which all humans will live since if all humans live then the self is one of those living humans. To do actions of which a human is not ensuring so all humans live is to be a human, among others, who is not assuring is proof of a human who thinks. Humans are then experiencing anxiety, stress, and the dangers of which humans experience while they do while experiencing anxiety and stress.

Humans accessed technology of eternal life thousands of years earlier than now. Abortion is unethical because if any human is going to live eternal life...then they probably need cooperation, competition, and help with as many thinking humans as possible. If a human is killed then there are not as many humans as while a human is living.

The thing that bothers me about abortion is how everyone seems to have some different arbitrary cutoff point between "a-ok" and "suddenly wrong." "At conception" or "at implantation" on the pro-life side ends up sounding a hell of a lot more sensible policy-wise in comparison.

Abortion might be unethical, but that doesn't mean it should be illegal.

It can be argued that drinking alcohol and doing drugs is unethical too, but that doesn't mean they should be illegal either.

>Suicide should be legal too.

When has suicide being illegal ever stopped anyone from doing it?

I go through eggs every month during my period. Is this murder too?

And no one except the person carrying the child i.e. the woman should decide what is done to her body. Why should we let men decide what's best for our bodies? Serious question.

The obvious counterpoint is that the child's body isn't your own. Dependent on yours, yes, even physically connected, but still a separate organism. Also consider that once it's out, you still use your body to care for the kid. Refusing to do so by dumping the kid in a ditch is a pretty huge no-no. Lastly, consider that no human on a planet depends on no other organisms than itself. Unborn children merely add one more to that count (then probably more once they're out). So the body argument seems pretty bad and poorly thought out.

its a hologlasst

nice dub dubs

its bait you fool

>morality extends to people outside of your in group
>suffering is a bad thing, not merely the perception of something as bad in relation to you
Unless you're religious there is no justification for this

People who suppor adding ANOTHER fucking human to a planet that's ecology will irrevocably collapse within the next hundred years (mostly due to all these fucking humans) are evil

>It's alright to kill the babby if they aren't part of the actual citizens and are slaves/underclass shitters, like negros.

It is good to kill slave babies until the mothers are older because then they can work for longer, objectively speaking. Why do you think commies had so much birth control?

>A fertilized egg, in the womb, is going to develop into a person.
Not necessarily. It might develop into a person, it might be miscarried, or it might be aborted. Friendly reminder that there is no such thing as natural teleology and the fact that it COULD develop into a person doesn't mean it should be allowed to.

>The egg and sperm are very much alive
They don't grow into adult humans until conception.

Murderer.

Yes, dipshit, only living things give birth to living things.

$1000000000 says you believe in Darwinian evolution too.

Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”

You having a kid is murder

>randomly quoting from a goatherder book

You sure showed him.

How did your post go towards asserting OP's actual claim?

Then should we have forced organ donation? By choosing not to donate a kidney I am very likely removing someones chance of life/happiness. If there right to life/happiness I greater than my right to bodily determination then we should have forced organ donation.

Life begins at conception, and God formed you in the womb.

Intentionally killing that life that God formed is murder.

Kill a pregnant woman and her unborn child in California, face two murder charges.

It's the left that's insane on this, not the right. The left is perfectly happy putting 75% of the abortion mills in black neighborhoods to, as their founding witch said in Planned Parenthood, wipe the black filth off of the planet.

scaruffi sez: "why can't i marry a 12 year old?"
can you answer him?

I don't come from California.

Define 'life'.

You should be able to marry a twelve year old. Progressives, liberals, Marxists and leftist SJWs are the only reason it is illegal in the US.

Fuck off Scaruffi

Is this nigga serious? Why would you quote the Bible as an argument if you don't even know if the person you're arguing with is a christain?

This isn't the Scaruffi of "The fact that..." fame, is it?

And it was fun to point out the flaws in the most go-to argument out there.

It absolutely is that Scaruffi. A few years ago, or maybe longer, he was commenting on his decision to not vote in support of some thing that would allow gay marriage, and this was his reasoning.

I think the greasy meatball just wants to bone a 12 year old, honestly.

chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230?section=primarysources&source=24

Eat shit you leftist idiot.

When you can't move your limbs.

The percentage of pregnancies ending in miscarriage is unmeasureable, due to how the body will halt and flush a baby with the next menstrual cycle as soon as it identifies an anomaly. It's "estimated" at "up to 25% of fertilizations are not viable pregnancies that are terminated by the body"

Religion has nothing to do with abortion. If an individual identifies as religious, they should follow their beliefs. If you have an unwanted baby in the making, you should handle it according to your personal beliefs.

That being said, anyone who tries to convince or coerce someone to follow the internal machinations of the coercer is an asshole who has no business in this.
Even if you were willing to literally adopt the unwanted babe as soon as it saw light, that does not undo the permanent changes to a human body after creating another human. I won't go down the laundry list, but outward appearances are least of your worries when your body has fulfilled its life-purpose of procreation. Permanent illness, temporary illness that may be permanent if not handled by doctors... which poor women with unwanted pregnancies cannot afford.

Now, with that settled, on pure morality's terms, humans are fucking evil. Having kids is unethical desu. Not to say most people won't have one and not regret it, but it isn't:

ETHICAL:
relating to moral principles or the branch of knowledge dealing with these.
"ethical issues in nursing"
synonyms: moral, social, behavioral
"an ethical dilemma"
morally good or correct.
"can a profitable business be ethical?"
synonyms: moral, right-minded, principled, irreproachable; More
avoiding activities or organizations that do harm to people or the environment.
"an expert on ethical investment"

Enjoy getting v&

I'll take that as you giving up, you Marxist, statist fool.

Why can't the left make any sensible arguments?

Well, have fun in prison.

The Bible never explicitly prohibits abortion. Numbers chapter 5 says that if a priest determines that a pregnant woman has been unfaithful to her husband, he should put a curse on her that's supposed to cause her to miscarry. It does not demand that babies who result from adultery be killed if they're already born. Exodus chapter 21 says that if you hit a pregnant woman and cause her to miscarry, the punishment is only a fine, whereas if you kill the woman, the punishment "a life for a life." Clearly they did not consider a fetus's life on par with an adult's.

shut up dummy

>have fun in the gulag

Fuck off, Stalin.

I'm not a leftist

Oh right. You just preach cultural marxism but you're not a leftist, fuck off Iosef.

You are the reason 10 million Ukrainians had to die.

You've already made a mistake assuming a human life is worth anything. Who cares? I'd destroy a million embryos to cure my hypothetical paralysis. Anti-abortion is a spook by fundamentalists.

>Old Testament
TORAH IN GENERAL* DOES NOT APPLY TO NON-JEWS.

*meaning, laws for governance and such outlined in the OT do not apply to Christians. They're laws from the Old Covenant. They're laws for A SPECIFIC ETHNIC GROUP THAT HAD A SPECIFIC KIND OF GOVERNMENT

>cultural marxism
I'm a theoanarchist you turd

How very special snowflake of you, Karl.

Why are pro-choicers only capable of making retarded semantic arguments? Is it because they only read YA novels?

What's a "YA novel"?

this nigga gets it.