When will the Savage Europeans finally Accept Islam as the true guide for life and suciety?

When will the Savage Europeans finally Accept Islam as the true guide for life and suciety?

>implaying that there are no native european muslims

Never

Soon, brother

Mohammed go home

>all of that islamic enrichment
Doesnt seem like a good deal habibi

The niggers and sandniggers are the problem, not Islam. White people can turn Islam into a civilized religion.

Only if it's Hanafi school Islam

honestly I'd be fine with them if they knew how to wash themselves.

Not saying that all Muslims that i come in contact smell like unwashed ballsack, I'm just saying that the smell of unwashed ballsack isn't coming from the European born peoples.

>islam
>ever capable of being civilized
Maybe if Muslims decide to adopt western values in the koran

did someone shop in the american flag?

I am disgusted

Western values are cancerous though.
>hurr durr women should have rights

The problem with Americans and Europeans is they simply won't accept God exists, this is the foundation of their hedonism.

Try explaining to a Christian that God is real, it's simply impossible.

>try explaining to a christian that god is real
What are you even talking about bro lmao

I havent looked up the stat in like a year or two but im pretty sure that the united states is still ranked the most religious 1st world nation

They aren't actually religious, sorry. They're fakes. Back-seat dicksuckers that put a few dozen things before God.

There are actual atheists that can be considered more religious than the average American. See: Wittgenstein.

>unwashed ballsack
I know exactly the smell your talking about, the only worse thing is the smell of fat nerds in those trading card game shops you see in malls some times. Could there be a relation here?

>There are actual atheists that can be considered more religious than the average American.
This really activates my almonds.

>western values are good and civilized because muh french sed so
>he's never been around groups of native Asian teenagers that don't know how to wash themselves, brush their teeth, or use deodorant
They smell like actual feces and for some reason wear a fucking winter coat in 10C+ weather. It's t-shirt weather.

>"When will the Savage Europeans finally Accept Islam as the true guide for life and suciety?"
>Suciety
>Being so brainwashed by ISIS propaganda you're about to say "suicide" instead of society

Every time

>western values are bad
How's that sharia law going for you?

I'd like to point out that people that came from Africa or around India or the Middle East just a few months ago don't do this thing with the jackets, just the people from China or Korea.

I don't even think the climate in China is terribly different from the climate in North America, which confuses me even more because India, the Middle East, and Africa certainly do have a very different climate.

How is that surprising? Your average atheistic European have no doubt a more enriched spiritual life than your average Christian Americans. But that says more about the US than the religion.

Americans worship money, Donald Trump and claim God is a wooden cross.

They don't even recognise Jesus as the Muslim Messiah.

Adults who believe in sky pixies are retarded.

If Western society is so bad than why are people from the Middle East literally dying to move to the West?

So they can recreate their own society there, but with more welfare checks.

>Suciety
good catch man i didnt even notice that lol!

>claim god is a wooden cross
Whew thats quite the strawman abdul
>"muslim messiah"
well jesus technically couldn't be a Muslim messiah because Mohammad had not even been born yet and large quantities of arabs were in the desert worshiping fire and other pagany bullshit

>so they are just basicly the same as the lazy niggers we already have except they are going to try to flip the table once they have the population advantage. Lol no thanks, I prefer my fellow countrymen to be hard workers.

Islam is cancer.

Thanks

Do I get to be an honorary european now pls?

>America
>first world

Wherever you hail from no doubt some green envy poisons your post, that is unless you're just trolling, or stupid.

>Whew thats quite the strawman

How so?

>well jesus technically couldn't be a Muslim messiah

Islam is the religion given to Adam and Eve, you big silly.

>the wealthiest, most industrious, largest military, most media presence, largest quantity of relevant artists/directors/musicians , has incredible amount of freedom regarding speech and guns
>Still not 1st world
>Even by the original cold war definition
Only Canada or some europoor could come up with a statement like this, or possibly the convenience store owner who made this thread

>islam is the religion given to adam and eve

WE
WUZ
JEWS

seriously man if your trolling you can let it slip now, i wont even be salty

He is trolling, but that is the Islamic perspective. To them, Islam is very simply submission to the will of God. Thus, Adam, Abraham, Solomon etc. were all Muslim, because they submitted to the will of God. It just so happens that Muhammed clarified once and for all for everyone exactly what the will of God was.

It's silly, but not much sillier than any modern Christian church claiming that they are the original church Jesus established and follow what he "actually" taught (yes, that includes Catholics and Orthodox.)

If you remove the hijab, she almost looks like those japanese idol girls, just with slightly-more-open eyes.

I said almost.

I don't even know what this post is supposed to mean, but feel free to be salty.

To be fair, Islam considers itself to be a uncorrupted injection of the monotheism God intended humanity to practice/believe. The religion Abraham and Jesus and the other prophets practices was considered to also be uncorrupted monotheism, but that monothism they practiced got corrupted overtime into Judaism and Christianity. As such, since Islam is considered equivalent to the original uncorrupted monotheism (since Islam does not consider itself to have deviated from that monotheism like the other religions), it considers itself able to use the term Islam for any instance of the true religion being followed, hence why all the true prophets are considered Muslim in Islam, rather than Jews (since "Jew" implies "Judaism", which is considered a corruption of what the prophets actually followed)

>you will live to see the infidels of the west finally made to pay for their unprovoked theft of Jerusalem nearly 1000 years ago
>you will live to see the final vengeance for centuries of Christian attacks on Muslims

I can't imagine many a century ago thought this day would ever come.

Inshallah, brothers.

friendly reminder that islam is a mental disorder

>this shit again

>first sense is defending christianity as a religion so as to divorce the argument from what christians have done
That pic debunks itself. No wonder no one uses it,

They already are.

>generally sound points about why the original post is full of shit and the crusades were not that bad

Good, good...

>lol byzantium needed to die for the renaissance

... What?

when will /pol/ and reddit finally Accept the rules