Feels like I killed myself inside

So, a bit ago I have lurked in the interwebs, calming my curiosity again.

But I think I have done it now. I have seen an image for a split second, I cannot unsee. I'm afraid it will haunt me, it does already. I am not able to work properly for some time now, but I'm afraid it's going shitballs now.
Will this be suppressed?

This is really disturbing, as I have seen a lot of shit. Image related, even thinking now about that, and not suppressing, I feel like fainting - for real.

Is everybody else in good health? Have you experienced something? How to cope?

don't go on /tv/ that place is cancer

>when a dgb bagholder looks at their blockfolio

I'm serious. It's not Veeky Forums lurking shit. And I've been on Veeky Forums only a month.
This was me being curious and getting images way beyond necrophilia. CAN NOT UNWATCH. only seen one of many images.

Consider yourself initiated. After you've seen the worst nothing will really faze you anymore

describe image

dude gtfo

one month? wtf go suck ur mommies tit

fuck off newfag

Literallly spat water all over my keyboard god damn it user

sometimes people get what they deserve

death, bones, flesh, blood, babies

The worst thing I've seen on the web was that gallery of that girl on the autopsy table with her gut open and intestines exposed and her eyeball in her pussy. Thanks old /b/!

somehow, that helps a little :/ anoooooon!!!

What about the rate gif of a man shitting on a baby??

Fucking golden,I'm in tears.

Did you manage to find The Grifter video?
I thought they got rid of all the copies.

how can you say I'm deserving it? I like 17/18 yo looking girls, besides that I'm pretty normal. Very curious tho. I care about society and people and stuff, used to love to go to work... maybe need to get some help

Worst thing I've seen recently has to be a dude with two headless women on meathooks masturbating to them. In the old days it was CP with gore but I can't really find those images anymore (thank god).

wow wtf, stuff is really out there.
I'm just glad I didn't register for that gore forum, I was really really curious.

It's good to hear people see this shit and don't kill themselves

theres a webm in current /pol/ and /b/ gore threads where some tied up dude has his hands and feet already chopped off, and his entire face cut off and is a bloody pulp and eyes gouged out, then fat mexican narco dudes stick a long pole into his mouth to keep him still and use a dull boxcutter to slowly cut his throat while he is gurgling and screaming, and then they stick the boxcutter down his throat because he is screaming too much, and then chop off his head, all in HD with 80's disco music in the background

fucking newfags

why would anyone in their right minds watch this sick shit?

if you never lurked gore threads on /b/ you're a newfag

Ye, it's a wicked, wicked monkey world out there.

why are you hating newfags? I was on Veeky Forums the first time... like, 7 to 10 years ago. Then I forgot about it, coz of the wierd and time consuming stuff.

Only crypto brought me back here. So, in this sence I'm new, but you think a "newfag" has not seen anything? Try traveling the world faggot!

Thanks for pointing out this is animal world, and my experience is not unique or should be mind crushing. :) :/

At least I know why the cops are shooting so many kids now, r-right guys?

The grifter? We've got an oldoldfag here.

the grifter?
I probably won't watch it now. But doesn't it look like creepypasta?
Can't imagine it being worse than actual death, bones and flesh... :(

Sorry about the cops joke. Now suddenly I kinda like cops...

Come to think of it, there is a LOT of gore in our culture. I was a little child when I saw the first victim on TV getting an acid bath (was saved). in Breaking Bad they pulled it off. I was even younger when I was haunted at night by the X-Files.

I never liked gore very much, except japanese gore a bit - it's different and more artsy, abstract.
It will always be hard for me to cope with this, I better start filtering what will enter my mind!!!!!!!

fucking /x/ and their larping bullshit.

also aside from the horrible amount of cp that was posted on /b/. was the one picture of the decapitated women with a black man fucking her with her womb open legit or fake?

that fake as fuck

I thought so, then the worst thing I ever saw content wise was a man eating out a female toddler. I saw them some seven odd years ago now.

Gore never really shook me as much as that did

post address faggot