Xmr not giving a fuck

xmr not giving a fuck

I have a feeling that XMR is some kind of sleeper that will be $250 next year while I'm still holding all this shitty ETH

but I'm afraid to act on it

>holding all this shitty ETH
It can literally go 0.0001 and itll be back 300ish and higher in minimum 1 week to maximum 1 month

Not exactly a sleeper, XMR has held the crowd of private, black-market-supportive crypto for years now. Anyone wanting a safe, guaranteed riser with modest gains (rather than gambling on a new competitor, or worse yet, random shitcoins) should be aware of XMR's value.

don't you think that's a little too optimistic son?

same

I keep shorting it but perhaps I should pick a coin that I want to perma hold, and I think it will be XMR

no

>selling Monero
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

lol
No

part of the problem is that it's so god damn hard to mine already. I mined it for a week and I made like $4/day and less with power... using the same exact hardware I've brought in $20 today alone from a different coin

Technically, anyone holding XMR yesterday would have been better off selling for BTC and then USDT, but at least XMR will always recover.

thanks for the info nostradamus

That's not exactly a problem, it's extremely inflation-resistant. The biggest threat to XMR's existence would be if Gary Johnson got into the white house in 2020 and legalized all drugs, but considering that China is rapidly becoming wealthy, and that degeneracy will follow (forbidden by the Chinese government), I think XMR has good prospects for these next several years at the least.

part of the problem (for me)
more economical to just "buy" it by mining an alt and trading into it

I went half into USDT and didn't sell my Monero, my mistake, just reminding people that holding any crypto that isn't BTC or USDT will result in bigger losses than holding those two.

xmr was the only coin to survive the dump...

You are a fucking retard when everything on the market is outpacing btc in growth holy shit

What are your thoughts on why that might be? My opinion has been that since Monero is probably being used in certain markets, there will be a steady demand for monero which should keep the price afloat. This is unlike other altcoins where the value seems mostly based on speculation on what might be valuable in the future. For monero and what it does, it has real value right now. Unfortunately, I think this might also be the reason the price hasn't had a dramatic breakout yet. The number of people actively using monero is only enough to keep the price in its current range.

AAAAAAAAAAA WHY AM I HOLDING ZCASH

I WANT MY MONERO BACK

But that's just a recovery displaying its overall stability. It's still well within the range its been trading in for past 3 months. I want to go to 100 dollars already damnit.

>certain markets
There was a dealer asking questions about XMR not too long ago. He wanted more of his customer's to use it but he said he only gets about 1 order a month with XMR because of how people buy into crypto's. You can't easily buy XMR with cash without getting into BTC first and by time you get your BTC why not just use that? I don't think we'll see any rise from dark market's until it has the same or less steps as buying BTC.

QUESTION:

If I take bitcoin from an account traceable to me and then shapeshift to XMR and then into another BTC account will that brake the trail completely?

inflation:
today: 5189xmr / day
end 2017: 3960xmr / day
end 2018: 2410xmr / day
updates:
multi sig
mobile wallet(s)
hardware wallet(s)
improved gui wallet
subaddresses with accounting/groups
kovri
probably many more

2017 is a good year for Monero. 2018 and 2019 will be even better

No it wasn't. It dropped relative to BTC, and BTC dropped relative to USD. Therefore, XMR dropped more than BTC.
citation needed

Monero can be used to make any altcoin untraceable. Check our xmr.to if you are interested in using monero to pay a bitcoin address in bitcoin. xmr.to also have a .onion link too if you are interested