Be me, 20 year old mcfags wage cuck

>be me, 20 year old mcfags wage cuck
>live with parents. They force me to pay them rent and food
>both are alcoholics.
>only have 20 dollars of disposable income every paycheck
>have saved 500 dollars so far
>want to escape my parents by making a little bit on crypto and start going to community college in 2 years once I can afford it

I have 500 dollars anons. Can any of you take me under your wings and tell me what and when to buy as well as when to sell? My parents basically take any money I make and I'm pretty sure blow it all on alcohol. I'm tired of avoiding home by camping out all day in Starbucks.

I want to learn. Please anons, teach this NEET to be NEET no longer

fuck off and dyor

Beat your parents and keep your money.

This

Ok. Can you give me websites to read? I just want a little guidance. I have no technical knowledge and am willing to spend hours pouring over this stuff. I just don't know where to begin

Hmm.. You are an adult. You can move out. Ask around for a cheap place. Try avoiding one that demands you to suck cock, unless that's your thing. It's not that hard. Forget that you have parents. Change your name if they stalk you. Think about crypto once you have a stable income.

Seconded. I've watched crypto for years and stayed out because I don't understand this shit. I could be RICH by now

buy GNT now and sell at 2 dollars each. Company on verge of coming out this summer and it WILL hit mainstream news. Right now its a massive dip at 45 cents a pop.

you're welcome.

Read this OP
If you have only got $500 save it or buy something useful such as a gun or fishing rod a new set of tires the markets fucked.

No.2625206

You shouldn't risk your only 500 dollars. Kneepads is a better option for you. Especially if you have the young babyface thing going.

buy XBY and POSW

desu you should stay 100% liquid in your situation. You should eliminate as many fixed costs as possible. For example, that food and rent. You need to get away from them as soon as possible. Make it a clean break. Move to a different city, a different McJob, just hook it up beforehand so current/future employers know.

don't take advice from this screaming pit of maniacs, trusty nobody not even yourself.
seriously, hold that 500 to you tight until you KNOW what to do with it

To be honest. Shitcoins will not make you rich right now. You will be disappointed if you go down this route with $500. Even if you get x10 returns (unlikely) you still got shit in the long run plus you will alway be needing that money so will constantly have to take out potential gainz to play bills. Leave you parents. Look for shared living with other people. Just a room. Keep working at Maccas for 1 year and save (literally nothing in the long scheme). Make sure you feel a good vibe with you flatmates. Tell them about crypto and other shit you like. Have a clean room and wash all you dishes after you eat, even clean your flatmates dishes if they drop the ball. The rest comes natural. Having positive people in your life is way more that having crypto. It's about sharing the belief that counts :) Give and you will receive.

What shit advice, do you want him to be a poor wageslave forever ?

Go all in on BNT, hold for 6 months - 10 years

This. Stop thinking you have to respect alcoholics. A degenerate is a degenerate. I scolded my own parents into submission and they thanked me for it.

I'm not going to tell you to grow a pair, because I hate that saying. Just sort yourself out and speak the truth. Giga nigger.

Or they will leech from you, when you should be going out there and being free.

This

keep your dorrars desu

Honestly it sounds like your parents are screening you over.

Guarantee you can save more flatting and buying your own cheap food

>go all in on BNT
>log in 10 years later
>oh boy cant wait to cash in my favorite crypto
>total account value: 10^-12

>10^-12
>^-2

In 10 years, you'll get a carrot and -2. I guess the carrot will cover the -2 loss.

Adios brainlet

lurk, buy high then sell low, there is no better way to learn

pouring the whole sum into MAID in hopes that Irvine will deliver in a five years span would be a more sane insane move

god please No. rlc has an actual development team consisting of famous researchers, not polish hipsters who do fancy minimalistic websites.
Don't fall for shiny things.

>live with parents. They force me to pay them rent and food
what kind of ass backwards piece of shit country do you live in user? This is the most fucked up shit. Adults that can't sustain themselves and their children start asking for money for their kids in order to keep going. Why did those idiots breed? Are you this stupid too?

At least user has both his parents, I only got my abusive drug addicted single mother that force me to pay the bills...And I live in a brazilian favela.
But I'll leave next year, got all planned, and one day I'll just leave without warning while she's out buying her drugs.
: ^)

ESP!!!! You will 30x ur money very soon

this.

this is my first week. down like 400 . but i learned a ton of shit.

start with 5 dollars dude. and treat it like its $5000.

Go to trade school. Get paid to learn. In four years you'll be making $45 dollars an hour