"The USA never treated different kinds of Europeans as not 'truly' white, that's a liberal revi-"

"The USA never treated different kinds of Europeans as not 'truly' white, that's a liberal revi-"

> March 14, 1891 lynchings were a series of lynchings of eleven Italians in New Orleans, Louisiana, who were lynched for their alleged role in the murder of police chief David Hennessy. It was the largest mass lynching in U.S. history.[1][2]
> The lynching took place the day after the trial of nine of the nineteen men indicted in the murder. Six of these defendants had been acquitted, and a mistrial had been declared for the remaining three because the jury failed to agree on their verdicts. Believing the jury had been bribed, a mob broke into the jail where the men were being held and killed eleven of them. The mob numbered in the thousands and included some of the city's most prominent citizens. American press coverage of the event was largely congratulatory, and those responsible for the lynching were never charged. Increased anti-Italian sentiment led to calls for restrictions on immigration. The word "Mafia" entered the American lexicon, and the stereotype of the Italian-American mafioso was firmly established in the popular imagination.

>Most anti-Italian hostility in the United States was directed at Southern Italians, particularly Sicilians. This was especially true in the American South, where Southern Italians and Sicilians were not considered full-fledged members of the "white race". The U.S. Bureau of Immigration reinforced this distinction, classifying Northern and Southern Italians as two different races.[46] Between 1890 and 1910, Sicilians made up less than 4 percent of the white male population, yet were roughly 40 percent of the white victims of southern lynch mobs.[47]

>"The Italians are just a little worse than the Negro, being if anything filthier in [their] habits, lawless, and treacherous."
-John Parker, Governor of Louisiana, who participated in the above lynching before being elected governor fifteen years later.

I mean Italians were shit at integrating in America, plus they weren't Protestants

Only fools make that claim. Irish people were treated like shit as well.

>Milo John Radulovich (October 28, 1926 – November 19, 2007) was an American citizen (born in Detroit) of Serbian ethnicity and former reserve Air Force lieutenant who was accused of being a security risk for maintaining a "close and continuing relationship"[1] with his father and sister, in violation of Air Force regulation 35-62.[2]

Today people don't even make the distinction between Italian-descended people and other 'whites', and Italian Catholics are just considered part of the majority "white Christians", so it worked out in the longterm.

Polish, Irish, Italians, they all got treated like shit. That's why the current state of race relations makes me sperg out. Afro-Centric groups demand reparations for the actions of "white people". Meanwhile my white Irish ancestors came as indentured servants.

Don't forget about Jews, Anglo scum ruin everything

They probably got what they deserved for their actions. Those guys in the past were pretty smart. I mean, I don't consider East Europeans or degenerates to be white. Why I wrong for thinking that?

Imagine there are two men standing in front of you. Both have white skin, blonde hair, straight noses, and are six feet tall. Both speak the same language. Each is employed and married with two children. Each is well-respected by their neighbors and is generally considered by people who know them to be a good person. You yourself find them to be perfectly average people.

One of them has British ancestry. One of them has Russian ancestry. You don't know which is which. Is it ethical, moral, or just to treat one of them with prejudice if you are to find out their ancestry?

>racism
>not Red Scare shit

>Sicilians
>white
>human

Yes but they did not stay indentured servants and a significant amount of them married into the black American community. Their women birthing the first generations of Free people of Color.

It's a false equivalency.

I thought it was common knowledge that Italian and Irish immigrants in America were just a step above niggers? I guess not

>racist American gov saw all Slavs as "muh soviets"
>anti-Slav racism

Yes. British people are more likely to be good people than Russians.

Ah, but whether that's true or not, this particular Russian, whichever one he is, appears to be the equal of the Brit, whichever one he is. There's no way to tell them apart, even, since both their last names are Smith and both their first names are John.

Russia was founded by Norse Vikings, so most "white looking" Russians have Germanic heritage.

You fell for the Rurikid meme. Russians are Finno-Slavs through and through.

>even Turks are more Anglo than Russian Slavs

>R1a is Slavic

Kek. It's Baltoid.

Baltoid is a meaningless term in the nomenclature. PLEASE research things before you misinform other people.

Russians are Slavicized Baltids

>lynching criminals who escape justice
so what's the problemo?

WTF? I love black people now.