1 Bitcoin = 1.000.000$ in 10 years

Poland’s largest website for ordering food online, Pyszne.pl, now accepts bitcoin for all orders. The site boasts the largest selection of restaurants in the country with approximately 5,062 locations and 883,000 active customers.

news.bitcoin.com/polands-largest-food-delivery-website-restaurants-starts-accepting-bitcoin/

>poland
>ever relevant
>some shitty food website for normies

We are going to make it bros

im imagining being able to eat for free forever by reading the market and buying low and selling high

5% gains on 3 bitcoins could feed you for over a month

The first companies that accept crypto will be tapping into a massive revenue stream. Every online company should consider doing this, they could just sell immediately and cash to fiat, there is literally no risks involved.

Honestly: so what? I never get that hype around introducing some possibilities to make payments with crypto. Every person holding BTC already knows the story of a guy who bought a pizza for 50BTC years ago and won't make any transaction knowing its volatility. Others maybe will become aware in that way of some new payment opportunity but that's all. Honestly who of you opened a PayPal just because got interested in such a possibility? I bet hardly anyone. I opened my account just because I had to.

>paying a $2.50 transaction fee on your food

Yep, just wait, and you will see a Mcdonalds commercial with a little "we now accept bitcoin" through our app. Just wait, it'll happen soon enough. Capitalism is predictable.

I like Poland. GLTY

>literally no risk

Having your bottom line eaten into by a large market dip is a huge risk.

Suddenly all your profit margins are fucked if the bitcoin payed with tomorrow is worth 6% less than it was yesterday.

if they scale it with fiat it doesn't matter

if the price is .0001 bitcoin though, no matter how much bitcoin is worth, thats the pizza

Anything that moves 10% in a day no big corp will ever accept it as currency it's a spec shitcoin

how much fucking krill are you eating?

Hm. Well. How to solve that impossible problem? Geez, I just cannot come up with an answer. Oh wait, how about they fucking sell the crypto at market value and it is immediately converted to fiat.

No, they arent going to be trading their mcd's bitcoin on bittrex throughout the night.

It wont have a chance to move 10% in a day, because they will immediately sell the crypto in a market order. There is no rule saying that the companies have to be hodl-fags.

Came here to post this.

could work if there was a way to instantly convert bitcoin to fiat, thus sidestepping the volatility issue - but why not just use fiat if that's the case? What's the point in spending the money to create such a system? Is there really anyone who is not currently eating at subway who would if they were allowed to pay in bitcoin?

You mean IOTA?

Then accept any crypto. Maybe Waves after they release their minitransaction upgrade in order to handle 1000's of tx's per second. Who says they have to cuck themselves into picking the coin with the worst transaction rates?

What do you mean "why not just use fiat?" Fuck, because there are thousands of people who hold crypto. Drugdealers and cash workers would rather hold crypto as well. Just hold one tethered to the USD. There are solutions that exist already, it just shows how resistant everyone is to change until it applies to a clear majority.

Consider that in a few years Poland will be one of the few remaining civilized countries in Europe, once nogs overrun the rest.

This is the first step in the uprising of poland and the eradication of monkey money.

>Fucking monkey money