HODL your hardware

Hold onto your hardware for now. Normie miners won't realise for another two weeks before the great video card sell off.

Other urls found in this thread:

mycryptobuddy.com/EthereumMiningCalculator
whattomine.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GIMME BACK MY GPU FOR VIDYA REEEEEEEEEEEE

like literally right now is the time to sell all your old cards

>using video cards for mining
>not ASICs
retardation has no limits...

>implying all cryptocurrencies can be mined with sha256 or scrypt
faggot

why??? i was thinking about buying a nvida 1070 gtx and mining with those...bad idea???

I understand there will always be a bigger and better gpu coming out. But how long will that be realistically?

>aspiring bagholder spotted
oy vey goy... I mean guy! Have I got a crypto for you! It's called merchantcoin! Going to the moon go... I mean guy! Make sure to buy in before July 4! Btw it can only be mined with 4 1080s! But don't worry, I have some frie... I mean I accidentally came across this promo code from NVidia, they'll give you a good deal. hehehehe

>tfw i want to buy a card for 3d modelling and game dev but they're all sold out or overpriced

>tfw also holding crypto

dunno how to feel

According to this calculator, I'm stil going to make 350 USD over the next three months with my hashrate. If I sell now and you take out eBay's fees and the cost to buy a new card later on, even if accounting for the fact that they may half in price, that's still less than what I'll make by continuing to mine.

mycryptobuddy.com/EthereumMiningCalculator

Any thoughts?

bait/10

Is there a reason mining wont just move to a new coin?

name one ASIC miner that has a better profitability ratio than your typical video card.

"HODL" must be crypto's version of "game changer". L2Spell and find a decent fucking catch phrase fgts.

difficulty and market fluctuations mainly. I think you're making the right choice desu.

ETH is switching to Proof-of-Stake soon, so that will increase people selling cards, but theres plenty of other cryptos that mine

whattomine.com/

I could sell my 290x for 350 maybe 400 dollars but then I'd have to use my shitty backup 960

not worth it

Are you sure it will hit that soon though? Last I heard, it was going to be late 2017 or early 2018.

11XX series is due late this year or early next year but the jump in performance/watt wont be as large as the jump from 9XX series to 10XX series since most all cards have been on 28nm for forever and jumped to 16nm with current gen.

Hell even the 280x is viable at this point in time with some calcs showing gainz of $1+

yet you just broke them

I just wish I didn't get my 1060 so late to mine alongside the 480 which is my main card. Least I'm going to ROI.

I dont get how this website works.
A I supposed to find my gpu's hashrate for every currency individually?

yes you must know hashrate on different algos.