What should Man strive for?

boipucci

Entering the golden gates of Valhalla

I agree

self sufficiency

Exploring, playing and taking care of his species.

So we should commit ourselves to a new era of space exploration?

To live

To join Kal-el in the sun

Pussy

>language cannot represent things as they are
>the structures of language are the structures of thought
>we can never conceive things as they are
>this limit can be approached through negation
>conceptions must battle and subjugate negations to bring the next conception, closer to the thing as it is, into being
>all things outside the ego are negations to the self
>we must continuously destroy that which is outside to be re-born as our true selves

I don't know about y'all, but I strive for maximum comfiness.

All things are flux. The grammar of mind structures our thought; things as they are (as opposed to how they appear) cannot be conceived outside of these structures, and so can never fully be known. The boundary of appearance forms the limit of knowledge, on the other side of which exist the unintelligible things as they are. Where do we go, if our destination is unknowable?

If we are to be directionless, the transcendent can only be approached through negation - by determining what it is not. Conceptions must battle and subjugate negations to bring the next conception, closer to the thing as it is, into being. All things outside the ego are negations to it. We must destroy that which is outside ourselves: to be re-born to fight again.

Destruction and creation go together.
"The moment you feel that you're on safe ground - you're dead."

We should strive for wellness and self actualization

agreed

Theosis

Stop being.

collective consciousness

spooky

"Man" doesn't exist. Individuals should strive for whatever suits their interests.

Exploration, new experiences, invention, innovation, feeling, touching, seeing

TO CRUSH HIS ENEMIES
SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE HIM
AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THEIR WOMEN

Death