Blockfolio thread

Buy on the dip? Cashing out? Hodling? Post up those portfolios

Hodl

so many reds...

this crypto thing is great

it's like a more retarded version of the tech bubble

ends in tears and blood

Why do I find it so difficult to get into the crypto market?

What basics do I need to know? What do I need to start buying?

Im in the same boat. There's so many fucking hoops you have to jump through. I just want a solid tutorial on how to buy and sell BTC, then use BTC to buy other coins.

Hodled and bought the dip

The barriers to entry are what intrigue me. I feel like it could be the future, fuck traditional banking, but I'm just not sure where to start. One place wants my drivers licence, another wants me to sign up with Amazon. I'm just not sure what to do.

You can get the breadwallet app on your phone and go to the nearest bitcoin ATM. That's a very easy way to get started at least. Lurk moar here too

Join one of the exchanges the simplest one is coinbase. They don't go overboard with verifying identity and you can buy with a debit card. The downsides of coinbase: it's really sparse wrt/ features, isn't a true exchange and more like a wallet you can buy coins from, has the occasional outage at really inconvenient times, and it is best to move your coins from there to a wallet once you buy them as they have been hacked in the past. As far as things that better meet the definition of an exchange, one Veeky Forums likes is bittrex. You buy coins from somewhere like coinbase where you can exchange usd/btc and then move your btc to bittrex where you can then trade for other coins.

Put money from your bank account into coinbase to buy BTC.

Then transfer the BTC to bittrex in order to trade other coins.

Blitzcash is just the gift that keeps on giving. Always moons after I buy a bunch

What to do? (Other than charge my phone)

Time to get back into alts before they recover? I'm looking at ANT and ANS...maybe RDD?

Son of a whore CFI better moon soon or im fucked

>RDD

its deadin son. Go xrp its gonna be industry standard for commitie trading

Thst shitcoin is dragging me down too, but I believe in iconomi
CFI bagholders report in

Cashed out myself and just holding 5 ETH and 20 ltc

I downloaded breadwallet. Not going out to buy anything tonight, but how do I receive money from other people? Does breadwallet hold my private key? Is the key under the QR code my public key?

When you open the app, swipe to the right for your QR code and text address, you can use either to receive coins. The ATM will just scan your QR code when you go to buy BTC.

Neat. What about my private key? Am I trusting breadwallet with my money? Do I have access to my private key? How do I transfer between wallets?

>You can get the breadwallet app
>not just using coinbase

I'm sure CFI will surpass BTC by next month. CFI makes the news every day :^)

Why does it matter? I need info, lads.

why get breadwallet then? my local bitcoin atm is a coinsource machine, and they have their own app, wouldn't it be easier to use their app?

How do I sell bitcoin once I have them?

Not one fuck given

These need answers

Do I have a future? What out of these should I invest more in?

>no bitcoin
>$1k in Jewtherium

This isn't legit is it?

Also got 186 in mne, and 0.1-0.2 btc each in various ico's.
Looking for next esper...

Things have started to recover.
I was curious to see how far a crash would set me back.

Damn last I saw you were at 2 Mill.

also wondering this

and, if the website goes under, I can still just use the key I have right?

It went down to 1.4m a few hours ago.

Hang in there, SIAnon.

R8 me

Hodling

What should I spend $100 on come next paycheck?

Following biz advice: bought ants high, sold some ants low (so I can lose money), traded for ethereum and threw it on the iDice scam ico. I truly hate money bizbros.

Just do the opposite of what you've been doing and you'll be ok

Don't buy BTC using bank transfer. The price might go down during the 5-day wait period. Deposit it into the USD "Wallet" then wait for the price dip before buying.

Bought eth right at the nadir today, feeling good about the prospects, hopefully should see stability around $320 again if alls well. I'd predict next break over $410 goes to $500, let's hope

>sign up on coinbase, get your id verified (takes 5 minutes)
>by btc with your debit card
>sign up on bittrex (takes 2 minutes)
>transfer btc from coinbase to your bittrex wallet
>trade

It's literally that simple dude, a 10 minute job.

>$1.8M
Holy shit I feel plan now. Inheritance? If say savings but you'd be ballsy to invest nearly 100% in crypto. I suppose there could also be super successful people on biz...but that seems unlikely knowing Veeky Forums in general

Don't forget to buy BAY once you're on ttrex.

Nope, invested 20k into sia a year ago and it paid off.

1.7 mil in SIA.
What the fuck were you thinking nigga.

A literal bloodbath down from 2.30 btc. I'm planinng to buy $500 worth of dgb @750 sats. Am I going insane?

I'm not cashing out until I've at least made back the money that I've lost.

I have been shopping.

Buy btc at localbitcoins and transfer to bittex. It's not hard, dummy.

if you buy dgb you are insane, yes.

>curecoin
Why do you have that stuff

Look at the charts and do it right, look at months not days.

When I ad a transaction and sell let's say 10 LTC for BTC. Does the BTC amount get added to my BTC automatically or do I have to it manually?