Pump n Dump General #1

>How many pump n dump groups are you in?
>Which is your favorite pump n dump group, and why?
>How many % returns do you get with this group?
>Are there any new pump n dump groups you're waiting for members to increase in? Which ones?

Let's create a list for all of Veeky Forums to be able to join as many as possible, and then rate them so we can make sure our best friends aren't getting fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
t.me/CryptoGainz
t.me/goldpumps
t.me/pumpsoldiers
youtube.com/watch?v=0iOhxiO-ngc
t.me/PumpitLoud
discord.gg/3duXhfq
t.me/trumppumps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

made some cool money off t.me/upcomingPumps yesterday

This is what happens when kids that scam steam items find out about crypto. I almost hope this shit crashes now.

I'm in 8 groups. My favorite is PumpNotifier because 15k members, MAJOR pumps. I'm waiting for @TrumpPumps to take off. I made a bit of cash on upcomingPumps yesterday too.

i know you're not a pajeet, but you're still a scammer. unless you make it a strict policy to let EVERYONE in on the prepump then you are just a crook

t.me/CryptoGainz

Scammer? I realize some groups will prebuy, but groups like @TrumpPumps have made it clear they will not do this. You can test them out all you want, they haven't got their first pump yet, so join and wait and watch. They are respectable guys.

I made $800 on SIB. So what if they prebought? You still made money did you not? Not everything is fucking perfect nigger, they prebought but they also sold at less than you and I did, so it's not like they made the most out of everyone fucking dumb fuck. LEARN TO MATH. 50% OF SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN 50% OF NOTHING.

Link pumpnotifier, please

One day the master pajeet of the discord will get greedy and dump early on all of the baby pajeets. And then you will never post here again out of shame, I look forward to that day.

t.me/goldpumps

this one seems pretty new. admin says any early people will get to be admin and see coin early. idk though

just saw this shit too. you fucking niggers aren't going to normalize shit

my money is on upcomingPumps on wednesday

the link is literally PumpNotifier after t.me/

No, we will not, we are very safe investors, we don't try to ride waves and make a quick buck, we have very good tips to ensure success in pretty much every pump and dump group including ours. We will share all of those things with you. All we ask is you help everyone get gains. That's it. It's a win for you, and a win for us, and a win for everyone else.

There's no downside to this as long as you follow the instructions, just 2 steps to ensuring success.

Army recruitment t.me/pumpsoldiers

PumpStars has one tomorrow at noon I believe (EST)

Wanna bet nigger? I will normalize your mom into submission, I'm very, persuasive.

Can't wait for PumpSoldiers to have one, hopefully they get 1k by tomorrow, and do a pump tomorrow, then I can do 3 pumps in one day!

youtube.com/watch?v=0iOhxiO-ngc

ill be watching that one tomorrow forsure, if it goes well, ill get in on the next one.

I made a ton of money on upcomingPumps tho, so i know that one works

Join the best crypto pump group
t.me/PumpitLoud

All pajeets know is rape. So tell who's the real nigger?

i dont do any of these fucking pumps if they cant at least type like a whiteboi

So how does this work.Not Pump and dump, I understand what that means.

But how do these groups work? Like, you just join and see what others in the group are pumping and jump in?

>You guys need to stop losing money and use >actual metrics. made 30% these last few red >days on meme pumps, here.

discord.gg/3duXhfq

Just don't shit up the place and dont join pajeet telegrams.

The leader buys coins far in advance, then tells everyone what coin to buy. Usually after only 30 seconds the leader starts dumping and half of the minions end up buying his bags.

No.

Step 1. Join
Step 2. Wait for pump announcement
Step 3. Group will tell you 1 day before that there's a pump the next day.
Step 4. Group will tell you 5 hours before the pump is going to happen.
Step 5. 4 hours before, 3 hours before, 2 hours before, 1 hour before, 30 minutes before, 15 minutes before, and 5 minutes before.
Step 6. Group leader announces the coin
Step 7. Go onto Bittrex and search for the coin in the Coin Market tab, go to the coin
Step 8. Press Buy at whatever you want to bid. (Always bid a little higher to ensure you buy in).
Step 9. Wait to sell the coin, at a price you're comfortable at, once you see it gone up to where you like.
Step 10. smile

You join the group and wait for the main collaborators to tell you when to buy in after they secretly buy and pump the coins themselves in their own separate group so you can be left holding their bags as they sell while you are shilling their pump on Veeky Forums.

join and soon you will thanks me
t.me/pumpsoldiers

I see. Sounds a bit too good to be true.

I'm sure this is what ends up happening to a lot of people

It isn't, it's actually very easy, you just have to make sure that you don't sell too late, (anything more than 1 minute is too much) and also don't sell too early or your sell order won't go through since you're asking for too high.

t.me/trumppumps