Remember economics class in high school?

It is important to keep in mind that all these cryptos are the literal definition of fiat currency and derrive their value from scarcity and demand.
>investing in a fiat currency with decreasing scarcity
>getting upset when you lose everything
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

So basically, you don't have any cryptos?

i dont know what you just said. but usa currency and bitcoin are based on the same thing. fucking nothing lol your stupid. the valve of gold is based off of usa currency

I dropped out so I dont give a fuck

US currency is backed by the US govt and IMF if necessary
Who would bail out cryptos?

also buy RDD because RDD is based off bitcoin and not eth

Lol op is a jelly nocoiner

whats your yearly household income?

thats just stupid. usa currency is based on the control of oil desu senpai. and the jews fuck shit up when you fuck with there oil

No i dont own any worthless computer codes

so wat your saying , please correct me if im wrong. your saying you dont own any BNT?

Perhaps but it is very well insured
>investing in a fiat currency with no insurance
>being surprised when it plummets to worthlessness.

You're right but who cares? Where else am I gonna make 10k in a month with a 400 dollar investment?

I invest in SAFE SECURITIES

You do know that the fed is printing more and more fiat and that can render your fiat basically worthless right?

At least there'll always only be 21m btc ever to exist (actually less because there's probably pajeets died holding thousands from years ago).

your a special kind of stupid. the only reason something is worth something is because i say its worth something

please tell me you invested into snapchat. im about to cum

>are the literal definition of fiat currency

But the coins can only buy something as long as people accept it
What happens when this fad is over?

but BTC has increasing scarity what are you trying to say here?

No i just put all my savings into twitter ford and GM
I know that $200 will blossom this next month

kill yourself nigger you are piece of shit

i also made 100k on crypto in the last week. what did you may or may not made. 2 percent in the last 4 mouths? fucking inflation is 8 percent so you losted 6 percent

You're an idiot...?

Bitcoin is INCREASING in scarcity since barely any is being mined anymore, and people are losing wallets every day and dying without setting up their wills properly, so those bitcoins are lost

In 2020 NO NEW BITCOINS WILL E-V-E-R be created

I guarantee in the months leading up to 2020 when this is publicized, BTC will 10x

The scarcity may be increasing in reality but they are becoming less scarce in the public eye because more people are mining.
And please understand that i am referring to all cryptos, not just BTC

so

I will make my money

i buy stuff all the time with bitcoin. it will never be over this is the furture. also i sell all my coins everyday. its called a exchange. i sell at a price and someone buys said coins. so your point of poeple not buying them. they buy them billions of times a day

But your luck is sure to run out space cowboy

fucking ford. i cant not believe the stock is so fucking low. i have on owned ford in my life. whats ford(have not checked in a while) like 12 dollars? chev is like 50 dollars and they make a shit truck. also the usa goverment owns them. ford did not get bailed out. twitter is shit. and gm is shit. of i wanted to give 30 percent of my money to a jew for fees trading in a rigged market i would buy ford stock. but i like my money so

HAHA IT CAN ONLY GO UP FOREVER JUST LIKE AMERIGAN EGONOMY :--DDD EVERYBODEY TRILLION AIR !! DON'T FORGET TO BYE THE DIBB

>GM owns Chebby
Are you mentally deficient?

30% fees? What are you talking about. Just buy through robinhood

iPhones and stuffs didn't exist back in the early civilization. Tell me again what are the usage of gold and silver back then.

He doesnt understand the opopular culture of the internet

how will it run out? how about you do some research about the stock market. it was underground for along time. it started with 10 people in a basement. in the 1800. you are what 16 17? i will not dog you to much. but how about you reasearch the history of the stock market and how all trades on the stock market are now done by computers. shit is rigged. and you as a person are the last person that knows what will happen. all stacks are traded by bots for 0.25 profit trades

What is a research?

umm they are they same company but ok?

This bull run is a trap.

Once it bursts the real cap will reveal itself.

im out on this one boys

I cant wait to panic sell.
Much like playing poker with my mates, I'm paying for the good time and the rush. I dont mind losing my money.

Huh....so what do you have?

You're a fucking idiot lol

Sell now

This has been very fun.
Thanks for not sliding this one.
Ill see you niggers when the market opens at 9:30

What are you trying to accomplish here today OP?

Hang in there OP....someday..you might own some crypto.....I know its not that easy to get into this..but someday you will.

>cryptos are the literal definition of fiat currency
>decreasing scarcity
What the fuck are you saying? Delete this thread, you should feel ashamed.

>decreasing scarcity
>he doesn't know the difference between decreasing and increasing

wew

>all these cryptos are the literal definition of fiat currency

WRONG.

Fiat means "by decree", as in the state declaring what can and can not be money.

Not all austrian economists agree on the classical austrian theory of money and banking. Inflation isn't inherently bad as long as it's not derived from state money printing.

>the literal definition of fiat currency and derrive their value from scarcity
Fiat doesn't derive it's value from scarcity, it derives it's value from the government telling people it has value and them believing it.